Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: tacobender on July 12, 2026, 06:08:49 PM
-
I never understood that whole thing I know the grateful thing, etc. was that just G4P What’s the deal with that predator?
-
I never understood that whole thing I know the grateful thing, etc. was that just G4P What’s the deal with that predator?
The grateful or the grapefruit thing?
-
There's no such thing as just G4P. Once you suck a cock it can't be unsucked, paid or not.
-
Maybe a little bit gay ...like Diddi
Woosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-
I never understood that whole thing I know the grateful thing, etc. was that just G4P What’s the deal with that predator?
If he was actually gay, then he's still gay.
-
The grateful or the grapefruit thing?
hes grateful for penis
-
The grateful or the grapefruit thing?
Clearly he is a vegan ;D
-
Taco BENDER 😂
-
You don't force a mans head under your white towel without at least being a little bit gay
-
Only if you want him to be.
-
Clearly he is a vegan ;D
No sausage for Kai.
-
No sausage for Kai.
cucumber then?
-
Don't know when onlyfans became a financial hit for "content creators", but I guess that was too late for kai
In his prime OF wasn't around, otherwise he could have made a fortune through that website / app
(Dutch media years ago reported about a Dutch soap-series actor who made 30,000 euros per month on onlyfans. But that was temporary, they report he now makes 2,100 euros per month on OF)
-
cucumber then?
Nope. He is monogamous to grapefruit.
-
Fructosexual
-
no but tacobender is a fag&ot
-
Between Kai, Tacobender and Cormier, who would win in a “gay-off”?
-
Whenever a ripe grape fruit came along.... nature took its course
-
A lot of guys on here seem keen on knowing if someone is gay. Are there things?
-
no but tacobender is a fag&ot
joswifty came along and Kai took its intercourse
-
It's only Gay if you want it to be.
-
My nikka
-
Is Kai Green actually gay?
I think it's safe to assume he's fucked a couple of fruits in his day.
Grapefruits notwithstanding of course.
-
Is Kai Green actually gay?
I think it's safe to assume he's fucked a couple of fruits in his day.
Grapefruits notwithstanding of course.
Only If the grapefruits are queer..
-
Nope. He is monogamous to grapefruit.
He deflowered a watermelon too.
-
He deflowered a watermelon too.
Kali Muscle must be jealous
-
Gay was Bob Paris and Chirs Dickerson with no weird behaviors while making bodybuilding marketable and dominating the IFBB pro circuit, Kai Greene is nothing but a Watermelon rapist.
Not sure how can you justify that.
WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh hh
-
Gay was Bob Paris and Chirs Dickerson with no weird behaviors while making bodybuilding marketable and dominating the IFBB pro circuit, Kai Greene is nothing but a Watermelon rapist.
Not sure how can you justify that.
WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh hh
Citrus lives matter….
-
Gay was Bob Paris and Chirs Dickerson with no weird behaviors while making bodybuilding marketable and dominating the IFBB pro circuit, Kai Greene is nothing but a Watermelon rapist.
Not sure how can you justify that.
WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh hh
Grapefruit is not a watermelon!
-
Grapefruit is not a watermelon!
LOL good point
Maybe is not as embarrassing then
WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
He deflowered a watermelon too.
That two timing bastard!
All this time, Kai and his grapefruit were parading around like the ideal bodybuilding couple. This whole time he was having watermelon on the side.
-
LOL good point
Maybe is not as embarrassing then
WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kai EATS watermelon. He FUCKS grapefruit.
-
Kai is surely gay for the right price.
-
Urgent recall issued for Salted Grapefruit 540ml by StrangeLove sold in Woolworths, Coles and Dan Murphy’s
https://thenightly.com.au/australia/urgent-recall-issued-for-salted-grapefruit-540ml-by-strangelove-sold-in-woolworths-coles-and-dan-murphys-c-14628984 (https://thenightly.com.au/australia/urgent-recall-issued-for-salted-grapefruit-540ml-by-strangelove-sold-in-woolworths-coles-and-dan-murphys-c-14628984)
Salted Grapefruit by StrangeLove, sold in 540mL bottles, has been recalled by Food Standards Australia New Zealand after “unintended fermentation”n was discovered in the product.
:o
-
Kai EATS watermelon. He FUCKS grapefruit.
He's just testing it for ripeness :D
(https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=547297.0;attach=910437;image)
-
So, is Kai gay or not?
Is that watermelon gay?
-
"Was Kai Greene actually Gay?"
Are you "asking for a friend" ?
-
If making passionate love to a watermelon is gay then consider me Rock Hudson
-
Did the grapefruit make him blast?
-
Kai EATS watermelon. He FUCKS grapefruit.
Kalimuscle ?
Btw is he still alive?
WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
[youtube[/youtube]
Kalimuscle ?
Btw is he still alive?
WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Two tards!
-
I would guess he was a Lindsey Graham-type of gay.
-
If making passionate love to a watermelon is gay then consider me Rock Hudson
Consider me sir Elton John
-
Does anyone have the picture of the guy who went to an expo and took a selfie with Kai Greene while holding a peeled grapefruit in the other hand?
-
found it...
(https://i.postimg.cc/gjyJwGc6/0f74d2008149e70159e5a0f05d08b96f67a7435c.jpg)
-
^^^ :D At least he has a sense of humor about it.
-
Kai was actually pretty cool when I met him in the late 2000s at the Dayana Cadeau Classic (I hope he fucked her afterwards). Left a long paragraph with his sig. It was pretty illegible but at least he put some time into it!
-
Kai was actually pretty cool when I met him in the late 2000s at the Dayana Cadeau Classic (I hope he fucked her afterwards). Left a long paragraph with his sig. It was pretty illegible but at least he put some time into it!
I thought Kai and Cadeaux were a 'thing' or rather an item at one point. I thought they announced their break-up on social media but explained they were still good friends. This was like 15 years ago or so.
-
I thought Kai and Cadeaux were a 'thing' or rather an item at one point. I thought they announced their break-up on social media but explained they were still good friends. This was like 15 years ago or so.
If Kai is gay, and I stood in line to pay for his autograph, does that make me gay? I was still in my 20s and clearly confused. It was also my last bodybuilding autograph. It was around the time he was on the the ultra-sharpened MD covers with cross-striations on his legs, so it seemed like the right thing to do.
-
If Kai is gay, and I stood in line to pay for his autograph, does that make me gay? I was still in my 20s and clearly confused. It was also my last bodybuilding autograph. It was around the time he was on the the ultra-sharpened MD covers with cross-striations on his legs, so it seemed like the right thing to do.
No - you are not gay if you stand in line for Kai's autograph.
But if you ask if someone is gay on Getbig, then yes.
;D
-
found it...
(https://i.postimg.cc/gjyJwGc6/0f74d2008149e70159e5a0f05d08b96f67a7435c.jpg)
;D the guys face holding that grapefruit is epic and I’ll bet Kai got turned on.
-
I thought Kai and Cadeaux were a 'thing' or rather an item at one point. I thought they announced their break-up on social media but explained they were still good friends. This was like 15 years ago or so.
Yes, they were quite the power couple. I think Kai also dated another black female bb.
His weirdness can probably be explained by him being raised in a children homes where he was at some point also diddled
-
Kai was actually pretty cool when I met him in the late 2000s at the Dayana Cadeau Classic (I hope he fucked her afterwards). Left a long paragraph with his sig. It was pretty illegible but at least he put some time into it!
He always seemed pretty chill. It's too bad he retired early as he still had some good years left.
-
^^^ :D At least he has a sense of humor about it.
Was he aware though?
WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHH
-
[youtube[/youtube]
Two tards!
Totally
WoooSSHHHHHHHHHH
-
Was he aware though?
WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHH
He had to be.
-
He had to be.
I don't think he was aware. The way the dude is holding it, like he's cupping it. It looks like a little 'sleight of hand"
to me.
Though I read an interview once where it came up and Kai had a reasonable attitude about it. He more or less said he knows he gets a lot of shit for it online. His attitude was like he understands people are going to laugh about it but he did what he did and it is what it is. He did it at a time he needed to make money.
I thought that was a decent take for him but I did not get the impression that he would have a good enough sense of humor about it to laugh off some fat Asian kid making a fool out of him straight to his face.
-
No - you are not gay if you stand in line for Kai's autograph.
But if you ask if someone is gay on Getbig, then yes.
;D
Well, people just have different everyday interests. Some golf or politics. Others sexual orientations of top bodybuilders’ along with cock size comparisons and comments :-\
-
Well, people just have different everyday interests. Some golf or politics. Others sexual orientations of top bodybuilders’ along with cock size comparisons and comments :-\
There's nothing unusual about taking interest in pro bodybuilders who have fucked a fruit or two.
-
There's nothing unusual about taking interest in pro bodybuilders who have fucked a fruit or two.
did the grapefruit make him blast?
-
did the grapefruit make him blast?
Hard-on/cum inquiry? :-\
-
That kid looks like a fat nerdy mexican
-
Does any know whether a starter hole in the grapefruit was prepared prior to insertion or was this 100% penile punishment?
-
That kid looks like a fat nerdy mexican
Thought that was you for a second. Srs bro
-
Does any know whether a starter hole in the grapefruit was prepared prior to insertion or was this 100% penile punishment?
He warmed up the grapefruit with some tender kisses and some tongue action to get the juices flowing. He then slid a finger in preparation for the kielbasa.
-
He warmed up the grapefruit with some tender kisses and some tongue action to get the juices flowing. He then slid a finger in preparation for the kielbasa.
Good, a focus on the juices of the hole. Back on track.
-
Yes, they were quite the power couple. I think Kai also dated another black female bb.
His weirdness can probably be explained by him being raised in a children homes where he was at some point also diddled
I don't know who Cadeaux is. But when I saw him all those times at Golds Gym in Ft Lauderdale, he had a muscular black female with him. She was pretty strong in her own right. And when they started that power stretching thing they did on the floor (where she assisted him in over extension of a normal stretch) I used to think she was going to snap his leg off at the hips or dislocate his shoulder.
-
He warmed up the grapefruit with some tender kisses and some tongue action to get the juices flowing. He then slid a finger in preparation for the kielbasa.
Thank you for clarifying!!
-
My guess is the grapefruit incident was probably among the least "offensive" things he's done sexually. I don't think he did that video just because he was desperate and starving, hurting for cash.
The amount of muscle though...
-
I don't know who Cadeaux is. But when I saw him all those times at Golds Gym in Ft Lauderdale, he had a muscular black female with him. She was pretty strong in her own right. And when they started that power stretching thing they did on the floor (where she assisted him in over extension of a normal stretch) I used to think she was going to snap his leg off at the hips or dislocate his shoulder.
It was probably Dayana Cadeau. She was Ms O runner up a few times. Downsized and looking freaky in a different kind of way now
https://www.instagram.com/dayanacadeau_
-
It was probably Dayana Cadeau. She was Ms O runner up a few times. Downsized and looking freaky in a different kind of way now
https://www.instagram.com/dayanacadeau_
LOL top cringe
-
My guess is the grapefruit incident was probably among the least "offensive" things he's done sexually. I don't think he did that video just because he was desperate and starving, hurting for cash.
The amount of muscle though...
Adding insult to injury Van B (on Kai muscularity photo which you submitted above), click here:
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=632903.0
Plus representative getbig passionate commentary
-
It was probably Dayana Cadeau. She was Ms O runner up a few times. Downsized and looking freaky in a different kind of way now
https://www.instagram.com/dayanacadeau_
I can't tell from the pic posted after your reply. I don't have IG so I can't look. Any from when she was muscled up? The one I remember had a dark skin complexion like Kai as well. A feminine face, but a muscular body. She sort of looked like a black male physique competitor in a wig. (bodywise)
-
Downsized (except for one thing that always remains)
-
Downsized (except for one thing that always remains)
That would mean relative UPSIZING
-
He warmed up the grapefruit with some tender kisses and some tongue action to get the juices flowing. He then slid a finger in preparation for the kielbasa.
bahahaha!!!!