Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Soul Crusher on July 15, 2026, 01:01:36 PM
-
:D
-
Good to see Josh again.
Awesome t-shirt.
Coach should ask Walmart if he could supply them.
Bhanky is just a natural at all things.
Some people are blessed
-
are the shirts available for purchase?
-
If Trump would get off his ass and annex Canada into the 51st state, Josh could get there and end this.
-
If Trump would get off his ass and annex Canada into the 51st state, Josh could get there and end this.
The CFL could be absorbed into the NFL.
-
Josh at 60 yo w no steroids looks amazing compared to the failed chemical experiment Hankins at 48 despite him posting in the over 50 FB page for BB.
-
Josh does make a good point. Bhank is unemployed and living off a large inheritance so going to Canada would probably be like a 500 dollar visit for a plane ticket and hotel. There really is no downside to him going up there and boxing Josh in a gym somewhere. I'm sure they could find one near the police station so bhank can waddle over there really quick if he gets scared and decides to call it off.
-
:D
Great t-shirt, Avesher. Hank is an internet warrior pussy!
-
I’ve said it before I will pay for a first class ticket to Canada for Hankins to meet Josh. This offer still stands
-
I’ve said it before I will pay for a first class ticket to Canada for Hankins to meet Josh. This offer still stands
It's settled then!
-
:D
Great video Josh
Spot on
Do you have full coverage tho?
-
The new garage looks much smaller than the old garage
-
The new garage looks much smaller than the old garage
No hydraulic car lifts.
-
Good to see Josh again.
Awesome t-shirt.
Coach should ask Walmart if he could supply them.
Bhanky is just a natural at all things.
Some people are blessed
Don’t bring me into this pathetic thread.
-
Josh does make a good point. Bhank is unemployed and living off a large inheritance so going to Canada would probably be like a 500 dollar visit for a plane ticket and hotel. There really is no downside to him going up there and boxing Josh in a gym somewhere. I'm sure they could find one near the police station so bhank can waddle over there really quick if he gets scared and decides to call it off.
Does Jawbreakers have a Sister gym in Canada?
-
Brian will NEVER fight Josh........the shirt says it all.
-
JOSH IS KING!
Jösh ist KÖNIG!
-
The CFL could be absorbed into the NFL.
NFL guys would be exhausted running on that big field.
-
Great video Josh
Spot on
Do you have full coverage tho?
Can’t be Hankins, that dude has a bald spot.
-
No hydraulic car lifts.
Hanky went from hydraulic car lifts to shoe lifts >:(
Not a fan of the downgrades.
-
I’ve said it before I will pay for a first class ticket to Canada for Hankins to meet Josh. This offer still stands
Excellent - That's very decent of you.
No doubt Bianca will still chicken out ::)
-
pp=desktop&ra=m
-
I think the offer of a 1st Class ticket is excessive.
Flying in Coach is more than reasonable.
-
I think the offer of a 1st Class ticket is excessive.
Flying in Coach is more than reasonable.
Coach has not agreed to fight Hanky. Coach has only agreed to share fajitas.
-
Coach has not agreed to fight Hanky. Coach has only agreed to share fajitas.
And Sponsor him
-
I meant "flying coach" not flying in Coach.
;D
https://www.citizendailypost.com/faq/what-does-fly-coach-mean
“Fly coach” is a slang term used by many regular travelers for the lowest class of service. It's a shortened form of “to fly in coach class.” The airlines usually call this economy class rather than coach, though I think some did call it coach years ago. This class has the smallest seats and a minimum level of service.
-
I meant "flying coach" not flying in Coach.
;D
https://www.citizendailypost.com/faq/what-does-fly-coach-mean
“Fly coach” is a slang term used by many regular travelers for the lowest class of service. It's a shortened form of “to fly in coach class.” The airlines usually call this economy class rather than coach, though I think some did call it coach years ago. This class has the smallest seats and a minimum level of service.
I understood and that’s all that matters. My app won’t even allow me to book coach/peasant class seats.