Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: IroNat on July 15, 2026, 03:01:03 PM
-
No more nattys!
>
If a troop is found to have low testosterone, Hegseth says there will be a replacement therapy available, but if it’s recommended, “it’s entirely your choice to receive” it
https://nypost.com/2026/07/15/us-news/troops-over-30-must-have-testosterone-levels-checked-annually/
-
Pretty funny. Though there's all sorts of questions that come up with this for me, not entirely uncomplicated. Like for example what the policy and protocol will be wrt hematocrit. Fund an Operation Warp Speed to get Retatrutide approved for the military; no more fat troops!
-
No more nattys!
>
If a troop is found to have low testosterone, Hegseth says there will be a replacement therapy available, but if it’s recommended, “it’s entirely your choice to receive” it
https://nypost.com/2026/07/15/us-news/troops-over-30-must-have-testosterone-levels-checked-annually/
Good, especially since they raised the enlistment age to 42
-
I'm 100% sure of two things.
1. Hegseth is on TRT, but it's not helping him much. His physique is exactly like a Jeet's: ultra-skinny arms and legs with zero visible muscularity, thick midsection.
2. His "three plate" bench was totally fake. I've never seen anybody with such a shit-tier physique even bench two plates. It's not possible. People who can bench three plates, even if they're somewhat fat, always look at least a little bit strong. It's true that there are some dyel powerlifter types, but they're specialists and set up for the lift. Hegseth has zero muscles and didn't even arch. The plates were fake bumpers.
-
I'm 100% sure of two things.
1. Hegseth is on TRT, but it's not helping him much. His physique is exactly like a Jeet's: ultra-skinny arms and legs with zero visible muscularity, thick midsection.
2. His "three plate" bench was totally fake. I've never seen anybody with such a shit-tier physique even bench two plates. It's not possible. People who can bench three plates, even if they're somewhat fat, always look at least a little bit strong. It's true that there are some dyel powerlifter types, but they're specialists and set up for the lift. Hegseth has zero muscles and didn't even arch. The plates were fake bumpers.
He’s on a TRT not a full friggen cycle. What is he supposed to look like? Dude is only 46 years old
s=QxJbYhuv-KoueO6g
-
Good, especially since they raised the enlistment age to 42
Yeah for shiny arse jobs ..branches like Infantry are a young man's game
-
He’s on a TRT not a full friggen cycle. What is he supposed to look like? Dude is only 46 years old
s=QxJbYhuv-KoueO6g
Fake plates.
And come on, naturals and people on TRT can also be muscular. The guy looks exactly like a Jeet who has never lifted a day in his life. 13" arms, 17" quads, no chest or delt muscularity at all.
-
Not sure how having higher test levels help you in modern drone warfare, best soldiers in modern infantry these days withe most kills are pothead gamers.
-
I'm in my 40's and no TRT, haven't noticed any major differences compared to 30.
Though it's become more important to maintain a good diet and not stop training for too long.
-
Fake plates.
And come on, naturals and people on TRT can also be muscular. The guy looks exactly like a Jeet who has never lifted a day in his life. 13" arms, 17" quads, no chest or delt muscularity at all.
There is a fairly recent video of him repping one plate. Some podcaster was clowning him for his absolutely shit form, legs flailing all over the place. I agree with you, if someone can bench 3 plates they have the form down better, especially on a lower weight. And if he doesn't have much lifting experience how can he bench 3 plates, would be extremely unusual to say the least? Lying about lifting related things is real crime for me LOL. Seriously, what kind of person does that? :D
I remember seeing this 3 plate vid and thinking, ok maybe. Now that I've seen the 1 plate one and I've been reminded of the older one, no.
Not sure how having higher test levels help you in modern drone warfare, best soldiers in modern infantry these days withe most kills are pothead gamers.
:D
"The US agency's current policy prohibits anyone working for it who has used cannabis in the past three years. However, its director James Comey has acknowledged that this is complicating its efforts to recruit hacking experts, according to the Wall Street Journal."
-
There is a fairly recent video of him repping one plate. Some podcaster was clowning him for his absolutely shit form, legs flailing all over the place. I agree with you, if someone can bench 3 plates they have the form down better, especially on a lower weight. And if he doesn't have much lifting experience how can he bench 3 plates, would be extremely unusual to say the least? Lying about lifting related things is real crime for me LOL. Seriously, what kind of person does that? :D
I remember seeing this 3 plate vid and thinking, ok maybe. Now that I've seen the 1 plate one and I've been reminded of the older one, no.
There's that, for sure.
And look at the video Coach posted. The guy unracks the weight with zero assistance, and the bar goes off-balance because he's pushing harder with one arm than the other, and he has zero arch or setup. NOTHING about that looks like a three-plate 1RM attempt.
But also, and I think that this is more conclusive proof, nobody on planet Earth has ever benched that much weight, with that technique, what a physique that looks like that.
I've seen IRL some big deadlifters and squatters who barely look like they lift, but I've never seen anybody bench as much as two plates with skinny noodles for limbs. And literally everybody on YouTube who benches three plates is at least twice as muscular as Hegseth. He just doesn't look like a man who can pull off a lift like that. Why is he lying about it, though?
-
&t=34s
-
Will the wimmens soldiers get TRT too?
-
Yeah for shiny arse jobs ..branches like Infantry are a young man's game
And infantry guys don't have low T.
-
People who can bench three plates, even if they're somewhat fat, always look at least a little bit strong.
When I benched 315 I looked pretty regular.
-
When I benched 315 I looked pretty regular.
Me too. I benched 305 and looked like a string bean.
-
Me too. I benched 305 and looked like a string bean.
I am russian/polish + scottish. I have poor muscle insertions in the context of being able to add size, but good strength relative to that size/bone structure. When I hit those weights (got 325), was not lean, so just looked normal.
-
I am russian/polish + scottish. I have poor muscle insertions in the context of being able to add size, but good strength relative to that size/bone structure. When I hit those weights (got 325), was not lean, so just looked normal.
A lot of fat dudes can bench three plates and deadlift a ton. But it's literally impossible to have a Jeet-tier physique with 12" arms and bench three plates. It's also totally obvious in that video that the plates are fake, and that the guy doesn't even know how to bench one plate properly, lol
-
A lot of fat dudes can bench three plates and deadlift a ton. But it's literally impossible to have a Jeet-tier physique with 12" arms and bench three plates. It's also totally obvious in that video that the plates are fake, and that the guy doesn't even know how to bench one plate properly, lol
I wasn't fat, just wasn't lean, and didn't have big arms. Weighed about 185.
-
The story on NPR I heard while driving in to work included an interview with an anti-TRT expert. Dude had a lisp and a very feminine voice. A MEGA natty.
-
A lot of fat dudes can bench three plates and deadlift a ton.
I feel personally attacked.
-
The cause of low test in young and middle-aged people today:
-
I feel personally attacked.
? He's talking about people who lift weights, not bicyclists.
-
I'm 100% sure of two things.
1. Hegseth is on TRT, but it's not helping him much. His physique is exactly like a Jeet's: ultra-skinny arms and legs with zero visible muscularity, thick midsection.
2. His "three plate" bench was totally fake. I've never seen anybody with such a shit-tier physique even bench two plates. It's not possible. People who can bench three plates, even if they're somewhat fat, always look at least a little bit strong. It's true that there are some dyel powerlifter types, but they're specialists and set up for the lift. Hegseth has zero muscles and didn't even arch. The plates were fake bumpers.
-
This is a "careful what you wish for" thing. I can see it being used to weed out steroid users, etc.... They were really worried about PED use not that long ago.
-
Anatoly is on roids and pretty jacked. That's a bad pic.
-
Anatoly video
ℕigga you retarded?
That guy is basically a pro lifter... a legit powerlifter, 10x more muscular than Hegseth, and his reported max bench is 330 pounds. (Which was probably with an arch, at a meet, with proper setup, etc.)
-
He looks like shit. At least he's at the gym.
And this fake weight chatter is all just speculation until Joe Rogan weighs in.
-
ℕigga you retarded?
That guy is basically a pro lifter... a legit powerlifter, 10x more muscular than Hegseth, and his reported max bench is 330 pounds. (Which was probably with an arch, at a meet, with proper setup, etc.)
Signor Stephano:
Your exact fucking words: "I've never seen anybody with such a shit-tier physique even bench two plates. It's not possible."
If Anatoly is "10x more muscular than Hegseth" I don't see it, lol
-
Signor Stephano:
Your exact fucking words: "I've never seen anybody with such a shit-tier physique even bench two plates. It's not possible."
If Anatoly is "10x more muscular than Hegseth" I don't see it, lol
Okay, you officially are retarded, and you probably need to get your eyes checked. ::)
Their physiques aren't remotely comparable.
Look at the arms and legs, lmao
-
Okay, you officially are retarded, and you probably need to get your eyes checked. ::)
Their physiques aren't remotely comparable.
Look at the arms and legs, lmao
I have a feeling you haven’t been training that long and really don’t understand much
-
-
-
So... will they also be issued finasteride tabs? How often will they have their hematocrit dealt with? (scheduled blood letting?)
Some service members on their own volition go to my doctor for this.
When they reach 60 years of age, will their BPH be service related?
As an aside...When your hematocrit is too high, it feels like you have to shit all the time.
-
> Posts competitive powerlifter: https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/justinbonaparte
> Still at least 2x more muscular than Hegseth
Also note the HUGE differences between that video and the fake Hegseth video. The pl needed a hand lifting off, the bar didn't tilt, and it literally moved the bench when he put it down.
I'm thinking that you're the one who doesn't really understand very much.
-
These videos aren't helping you, bro. Check out the massive arch and excellent technique, and the delt and triceps muscularity of the lifter. Hegseth had NONE of these.
Also, again: Handoff, steady bar, and bench movement when he puts it down.
-
Regarding the videos Coach posted. What immediately catches my eye is the leg position. Someone who has lifting experience and pretty much everyone who benches 3 plates doesn't extend the legs like Hegseth does, you lose a lot of power. Experienced powerlifters sometimes do the Larsen Press as assistance though, to take the leg drive out of the lift. I agree with Stephano, likely lighter plates that look like 45s. Lots of people could bench more by setting the feet better and utilizing leg drive.
-
.
I believe this specific one.
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/BvgxS7JT/erhthesrhjtatjhs.png)