Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Necrosis on July 24, 2026, 05:30:24 AM

Title: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 24, 2026, 05:30:24 AM
Strongest on record by a huge margin, multiple standard deviations

https://www.severe-weather.eu/long-range-2/super-el-nino-reaching-record-strength-winter-2026-2027-forecast-atmospheric-signal-united-states-canada-europe-fa/

Should be fun.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: IroNat on July 24, 2026, 06:05:13 AM
Any relation to Super Mario Bros?
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Lartinos on July 24, 2026, 06:13:58 AM
I hope Haarp keeps it going.

Best summer of all time in SWFL.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 24, 2026, 06:17:49 AM
Any relation to Super Mario Bros?

tangentially, by marriage.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 24, 2026, 06:30:38 AM
Climate change. We need to all give up all our money and freedoms to save ourselves.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 24, 2026, 07:20:17 AM
Climate change. We need to all give up all our money and freedoms to save ourselves.

Nothing we could do, won't make a dent.

Practices on large scale need to change and that requires top down controls.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Rambone on July 24, 2026, 07:22:39 AM
The weather at my place has been wild this summer. Already had hail twice and many more lightning storms than usual. Hoping it’s not an indicator of increased hurricanes this season
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 24, 2026, 07:24:05 AM
The weather at my place has been wild this summer. Already had hail twice and many more lightning storms than usual. Hoping it’s not an indicator of increased hurricanes this season

The energy sink in the pacific is hot as fuck, like multiple standard deviations off. No one knows what this will do tbh.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: falco on July 24, 2026, 07:39:41 AM
Sea water temperature at my local beach has been around 74 ºF, wich is unusually high. Love it.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 24, 2026, 08:11:45 AM
Sea water temperature at my local beach has been around 74 ºF, wich is unusually high. Love it.

Southern USA is in for a year of brutal storms.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Flexacon on July 24, 2026, 08:26:11 AM
Is Goodrum gonna end up homeless again?
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: joswift on July 24, 2026, 08:49:10 AM
Is Goodrum gonna end up homeless again?

when a pigeon lands on Goodrums portacabin he holds his breath...
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Rambone on July 24, 2026, 08:50:05 AM
The energy sink in the pacific is hot as fuck, like multiple standard deviations off. No one knows what this will do tbh.

Brutal if true for Coach, but I’m on the other side
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: WrongAdvices on July 24, 2026, 09:03:25 AM
The wetter the better. Bhanks same philosophy for sink vomit.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 24, 2026, 09:13:11 AM
What a thread by Pronoun Boy Negrosis & he's Not blaming Donald !!
WTF wonders will never cease.  :D ;D :D
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: tacobender on July 24, 2026, 09:50:19 AM
Southern USA is in for a year of brutal storms.
more brutal than the stretching  of goodrums anal cavity?
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Irongrip400 on July 24, 2026, 10:41:59 AM
Definitely why the sargassum is so bad in the Caribbean this year and the last few.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: deadz on July 24, 2026, 10:43:46 AM
The weather at my place has been wild this summer. Already had hail twice and many more lightning storms than usual. Hoping it’s not an indicator of increased hurricanes this season
I thought you lived in S Florida, no hail here in Palm Beach. Regular summer pattern.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Rambone on July 24, 2026, 11:27:08 AM
I thought you lived in S Florida, no hail here in Palm Beach. Regular summer pattern.

I live in northern Palm Beach County. I had hail hitting my roof July 12th and drove through a hail storm in my vehicle June 24th on I95 by Shizzo territory (PSL). Was almost struck by lightning about a week ago as well lmao!
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: IroNat on July 24, 2026, 11:35:08 AM
I live in northern Palm Beach County. I had hail hitting my roof July 12th and drove through a hail storm in my vehicle June 24th on I95 by Shizzo territory (PSL). Was almost struck by lightning about a week ago as well lmao!

Brutal.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: deadz on July 24, 2026, 11:37:44 AM
I live in northern Palm Beach County. I had hail hitting my roof July 12th and drove through a hail storm in my vehicle June 24th on I95 by Shizzo territory (PSL). Was almost struck by lightning about a week ago as well lmao!
Im closer to Boca.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Rambone on July 24, 2026, 11:49:00 AM
Im closer to Boca.

Wackier weather up north for sure. Something about this area, Hobe Sound and Stuart when it comes to hail
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: chaos on July 24, 2026, 12:30:12 PM
Climate change. We need to all give up all our money and freedoms to save ourselves.
Yes!! Pay more "taxes" and save the planet as it travels through it's natural cycles!! ::)
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: MajorDomo on July 24, 2026, 02:30:22 PM
Southern USA is in for a year of brutal storms.

I'll pin this on my refrigerator here in South Carolina. Of course Neurosis was no where to be found during Helene which hit my house, lol

Oh yeah - and why isn't Canada putting out all those wild fires? Oops...
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 24, 2026, 03:22:44 PM
We got hit hard in 83 when it took down HB Pier and then again in 98’ both were brutal and caused a ton of damage and some flooding. I’m in a tsunami zone and had water come into the house a few years back. These storms are no joke but nothing compared to East Coast hurricanes
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 24, 2026, 07:29:17 PM
Yes!! Pay more "taxes" and save the planet as it travels through it's natural cycles!! ::)

Yes odd how more money /taxes is the cure to saving the planet.
Amazing how many stupid Leftists fall for all the doom & gloom
the end of the world is coming unless you pay more taxes.   ::)
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 26, 2026, 03:53:48 AM
Yes odd how more money /taxes is the cure to saving the planet.
Amazing how many stupid Leftists fall for all the doom & gloom
the end of the world is coming unless you pay more taxes.   ::)

You support a man that blew up the deficit and is wasting tax payer money like no ones business, he is responsible for what 28% now?

ya man, transitioning to renewable energy requires your taxes! let's keep using a non-renewable, what could go wrong?
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 26, 2026, 05:22:27 AM
You support a man that blew up the deficit and is wasting tax payer money like no ones business, he is responsible for what 28% now?

ya man, transitioning to renewable energy requires your taxes! let's keep using a non-renewable, what could go wrong?

Dear Pronoun Boy

How many times do I need to tell you, I am not American & do not
live in America - Yes I'm aware you're not in possession of many brain
cells & fewer that actually work - Write it down using your very large
crayons that I'm not American.

Oh & seek psychological help for your TDS


HTH  ;D
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 27, 2026, 04:24:50 AM
Dear Pronoun Boy

How many times do I need to tell you, I am not American & do not
live in America - Yes I'm aware you're not in possession of many brain
cells & fewer that actually work - Write it down using your very large
crayons that I'm not American.

Oh & seek psychological help for your TDS


HTH  ;D

your reading comprehension sucks. How did you determine that I insinuated you were american? lol

You are dumber then a box of rocks my guy.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 27, 2026, 06:37:09 AM
your reading comprehension sucks. How did you determine that I insinuated you were american? lol

You are dumber then a box of rocks my guy.


OH DEAR PRONOUN BOY.

re-read what you wrote , when you,ve finished wiping arse's & cleaning bed pan's.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 27, 2026, 11:29:39 AM

OH DEAR PRONOUN BOY.

re-read what you wrote , when you,ve finished wiping arse's & cleaning bed pan's.

I did and I have concluded that your reading comprehension sucks. You can support someone/something without being a citizen of the country.

I support a US baseball team, I am not american.

If you need help with logic and ratiocination in general, let me know.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Tennisballz on July 27, 2026, 12:54:19 PM
s=CvXf7m3am4QJzD1k
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 27, 2026, 01:48:51 PM
I did and I have concluded that your reading comprehension sucks. You can support someone/something without being a citizen of the country.

I support a US baseball team, I am not american.

If you need help with logic and ratiocination in general, let me know.

Dear Pronoun Boy,

You try so hard to come across as intelligent yet you constantly make a pratt & fool of yourself.

I don't support Donald - Though I agree with much of what he says & does.

Get back to cleaning arses & emptying bed pans.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 27, 2026, 01:55:36 PM
Dear Pronoun Boy,

You try so hard to come across as intelligent yet you constantly make a pratt & fool of yourself.

I don't support Donald - Though I agree with much of what he says & does.

Get back to cleaning arses & emptying bed pans.

I don't try, I just respond. Do you try during these exchanges? I sure hope not.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 27, 2026, 02:29:10 PM
I don't try, I just respond. Do you try during these exchanges? I sure hope not.


Pronoun Boy

1, are you mentally handicapped ?
2, are you a Homosexual ?

As I believe you are & I'm not keen on humiliating retards
& I have a dislike of Cock sucking & arse bandit canadian queers.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 27, 2026, 03:57:28 PM

Pronoun Boy

1, are you mentally handicapped ?
2, are you a Homosexual ?

As I believe you are & I'm not keen on humiliating retards
& I have a dislike of Cock sucking & arse bandit canadian queers.

I am the exact inverse of mentally handicapped. If it were a relative scale and not an absolute one, you! would in fact be classified as a retard. They don't do it that way though, it's a fixed point. From my vantage point though you are treading the line, barely keeping that double chin above the water.

Why are you asking if I am homosexual? This isn't grinder brother, if you are looking for homosexuals you should download the app. Other option would be to go to your local bb show, they got a gaggle of gays down there.

I respect that you capitalized Homosexual to show how close to your chest it is, brave stuff. No judgement

Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: illuminati on July 27, 2026, 08:38:35 PM
I am the exact inverse of mentally handicapped. If it were a relative scale and not an absolute one, you! would in fact be classified as a retard. They don't do it that way though, it's a fixed point. From my vantage point though you are treading the line, barely keeping that double chin above the water.

Why are you asking if I am homosexual? This isn't grinder brother, if you are looking for homosexuals you should download the app. Other option would be to go to your local bb show, they got a gaggle of gays down there.

I respect that you capitalized Homosexual to show how close to your chest it is, brave stuff. No judgement

Pronoun Boy

Opinions vary greatly about you & your Pseudo intelligence,  also about your homosexuality.


Do carry on being a Bafoon & showing yourself up.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 28, 2026, 10:39:50 AM
Pronoun Boy

Opinions vary greatly about you & your Pseudo intelligence,  also about your homosexuality.


Do carry on being a Bafoon & showing yourself up.

Good to know people are talking about it. I am the hottest poster going right now, the hottest. Under biden I was nearly gone, dead, beaten, but since trump I am the hottest poster anywhere. People say I have never seen such a hot poster they can't even understand how did he get so hot! bigly hot.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: chaos on July 29, 2026, 12:53:09 PM
Everyone likes to watch an idiot in action. Look at how popular Wiggs is.
Title: Re: You guys ready for Super El NINO
Post by: Necrosis on July 29, 2026, 01:25:00 PM
Everyone likes to watch an idiot in action. Look at how popular Wiggs is.

Good point about trump