Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Kwon on July 25, 2026, 06:54:58 AM

Title: Entitlement of Peace 2
Post by: Kwon on July 25, 2026, 06:54:58 AM
Title: Re: Entitlement of Peace 2
Post by: Royalty on July 25, 2026, 08:08:49 PM


That woman is not mentally stable.  Lie after lie.  “I’m pregnant”. “I need water”. “You had better not take anything out of my car”. “Why are you doing this to me?”. “The car belongs to my son”.

“Can someone go inside and get my receipt?”

“Go inside and tell the girls to play my favorite song. I’m stressed”


Yeah ok. I’m sure that after she pulled a gun on them, that the employees really wanted to play music for her.
Title: Re: Entitlement of Peace 2
Post by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 10:21:42 AM
That woman is not mentally stable.  Lie after lie.  “I’m pregnant”. “I need water”. “You had better not take anything out of my car”. “Why are you doing this to me?”. “The car belongs to my son”.

“Can someone go inside and get my receipt?”

“Go inside and tell the girls to play my favorite song. I’m stressed”


Yeah ok. I’m sure that after she pulled a gun on them, that the employees really wanted to play music for her.

Dear diary,

Today I complained on a bodybuilding forum.
Title: Re: Entitlement of Peace 2
Post by: Royalty on July 26, 2026, 11:48:00 AM
Dear diary,

Today I complained on a bodybuilding forum.

It looks like you still can’t think of an original thing to say.

There is something called originality. (Please try to develop that quality)



Title: Re: Entitlement of Peace 2
Post by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 01:15:04 PM
It looks like you still can’t think of an original thing to say.

There is something called originality. (Please try to develop that quality)

Dear diary,

Today I complained and posted on a bodybuilding forum.
Title: Re: Entitlement of Peace 2
Post by: Royalty on July 26, 2026, 01:57:45 PM
Dear diary,

Today I complained and posted on a bodybuilding forum.