Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 12:37:00 PM

Title: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 12:37:00 PM
(https://i.postimg.cc/hG79VNR7/IMG-4217.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/9fqGysHp/IMG-4221.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/bv2Q14f9/IMG-4222.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/JhBbjSC3/IMG-4223.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/KYgntChQ/IMG-4224.jpg)
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: hench on July 26, 2026, 12:40:04 PM
Vascular more than insane development. Looks like a child though.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 26, 2026, 12:58:17 PM
is affeman back?
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 01:15:49 PM
Vascular more than insane development. Looks like a child though.

His forearms are pretty damn big!

I’m blown away!
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 01:16:21 PM
is affeman back?

Dear diary,

Today I asked SF1900 if Affeman is back.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 26, 2026, 01:24:04 PM
What I notice how low on the forearm the muscles attach. Which makes it look like he has big wrists bone-wise.

One minute I have lots of vascularity almost like that and the next there's nothing LOL. I haven't found a dietary or fluid trick to consistently get vascular on demand :D
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 26, 2026, 01:47:42 PM
welcome back affeman!
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: SF1900 on July 26, 2026, 01:55:49 PM
welcome back affeman!

Dear diary,

Today I welcomed back Affeman.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: joswift on July 26, 2026, 02:05:49 PM
hankins will be gurning, flexing and shaking like a shitting dog after seeing this thread
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 26, 2026, 02:59:48 PM
Asian version of Hazbin.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Stephano on July 26, 2026, 03:03:24 PM
His forearm is thicker than his neck!  Never seen that before.  This guy needs to stop skipping shrugs and upper back work.

(Probably a 15" forearm and a 13" neck -- lmao, by the way -- but still...)

Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 26, 2026, 04:10:23 PM
His forearm is thicker than his neck!  Never seen that before.  This guy needs to stop skipping shrugs and upper back work.

(Probably a 15" forearm and a 13" neck -- lmao, by the way -- but still...)

cool story bro !!!! 

It’s CRAZY!!!!  It’s INSANE!!!!
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: wes on July 26, 2026, 04:21:21 PM
Insane development!!
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 26, 2026, 04:23:27 PM
CRAZY
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: wes on July 27, 2026, 01:48:43 AM
Asian version of Hazbin.
Blasphemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111   ;)
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Pet shop boys on July 27, 2026, 04:51:59 AM
Vascular more than insane development. Looks like a child though.

This , I probably had bigger forearms when I was a teenager but no vascularity .

my forearms used to overpower my arms in some poses.



WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH   Levroneeeee
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 27, 2026, 09:26:02 AM
Blasphemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111   ;)
I said "Asian version." ;D
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 27, 2026, 10:50:44 AM
Crazy! Probably has great calves as well.

He does look smug and arrogant though.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 27, 2026, 02:28:31 PM
INSANE and CRAZY
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: falco on July 27, 2026, 03:00:46 PM
He is no Lee Priest.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: wes on July 27, 2026, 03:09:42 PM
I said "Asian version." ;D
OK,I`ll accept that !  LOL  ;D
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Rambone on July 27, 2026, 05:25:18 PM
(https://i.redd.it/vbt0s8hcou6f1.gif)
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: ThisisOverload on July 27, 2026, 07:14:38 PM
All angles.

I bet his forearms are smaller than the average Hebrew.
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: pamith on July 28, 2026, 03:26:55 AM
Just veins, the best forearms ever belonged to Phil Heath
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 28, 2026, 05:14:10 AM
(https://i.redd.it/vbt0s8hcou6f1.gif)

Bear in mind, he confessed one month later
Title: Re: INSANE, CRAZY FOREARM DEVELOPMENT!!
Post by: Royalty on July 28, 2026, 05:16:36 AM
▫️