Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Irongrip400 on July 27, 2026, 04:41:31 AM

Title: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Irongrip400 on July 27, 2026, 04:41:31 AM
I read blurb about it yesterday and then this morning upon further reading it was evidently two guys shooting at each other that caused the deaths. Any west coast getbiggers got inside info on this? Was this a disagreement settled by gunfire, a citizen with a gun trying to stop an active shooter? Seems if it was something that more fit the narrative it would be plastered everywhere.
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Kwon on July 27, 2026, 04:52:27 AM
Was it Black on Black crime?
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: BB on July 27, 2026, 05:01:37 AM
It was described as two teenagers shooting wildly at each other, so probably gang shit.
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Irongrip400 on July 27, 2026, 08:16:38 AM
It was described as two teenagers shooting wildly at each other, so probably gang shit.

That’s what I was thinking/getting at. Had it been a white dude shooting up a place it would be screamed from the hills “white supremacy is our biggest threat!” Instead it’ll be some popcorn fart about “we need gun control”.
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 27, 2026, 08:36:09 AM
Unless I missed it I haven’t seen anything that they released the person’s identity

Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: joswift on July 27, 2026, 08:41:54 AM
Unless I missed it I haven’t seen anything that the person’s identity has even been released

has Vince transitioned?
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: deadz on July 27, 2026, 10:20:02 AM
Unless I missed it I haven’t seen anything that they released the person’s identity
What is that thing being escorted by LE.
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 27, 2026, 10:49:06 AM
When will it get better?
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Irongrip400 on July 27, 2026, 02:35:42 PM
When will it get better?

After it gets worse.
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: jude2 on July 27, 2026, 06:45:25 PM
Unless I missed it I haven’t seen anything that they released the person’s identity
Just another white guy doing some mass shooting.  This will be the CNN report.
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Never1AShow on July 27, 2026, 08:38:07 PM
A 15 year old shooting at a 19 yr old (who he killed) in a gunfight.  Gang related.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/seattle-food-festival-shooting-may-gang-related-prosecutors-say-rcna589412
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 27, 2026, 09:54:08 PM
A 15 year old shooting at a 19 yr old (who he killed) in a gunfight.  Gang related.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/seattle-food-festival-shooting-may-gang-related-prosecutors-say-rcna589412

Impossible. The law says you have be 21 to buy a gun in Washington
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: beakdoctor on July 27, 2026, 10:53:43 PM
Impossible. The law says you have be 21 to buy a gun in Washington

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Don't worry, It sounds like it was black kids shooting into a crowd of white people.  No one will call for 'new gun control laws.'
Title: Re: Three dead at Seattle festival, no news here?
Post by: Kwon on July 28, 2026, 12:08:45 AM
When will it get better?

When you replace all Ghetto Blacks and Muslims with Aussies, Danes and Poles, in every country :D