Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: FitnessFrenzy on July 27, 2026, 12:08:14 PM

Title: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: FitnessFrenzy on July 27, 2026, 12:08:14 PM
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: njflex on July 27, 2026, 12:35:32 PM
I like this  guy seems alright .
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: deadz on July 27, 2026, 02:58:36 PM
I like this  guy seems alright .
One of the more down to earth youtubers. He is ALL DRUGS from the day he stepped into the gym.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: TheShape. on July 27, 2026, 04:39:40 PM
The kids alright if he’s spending his YouTube money on a huge home gym. Definitely not a cookie cutter.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: robcguns on July 27, 2026, 07:43:06 PM
I don’t get the hype. He’s got nothing for me. He’s got some shoulders that’s about it. If the shirt ain’t stretching you best cover up boy.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Never1AShow on July 27, 2026, 08:33:43 PM
I would never want to work out at home.  Is it so hard driving 1/2 hr to a gym where there are other people?  Seems kinda lonely and sad.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Lartinos on July 27, 2026, 08:55:36 PM
I would never want to work out at home.  Is it so hard driving 1/2 hr to a gym where there are other people?  Seems kinda lonely and sad.

This is just Hankins like show-off moment when in truth most people don’t care about expensive metal he owns.

Home gyms are for people who work from home and have kids etc and it doesn’t do anything for a YTer who should be filming at a nice public gym anyway.

At least Hanks has the excuse after getting booted from his last gym that he refused to pay for.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 28, 2026, 12:07:51 AM
This is just Hankins like show-off moment when in truth most people don’t care about expensive metal he owns.

Home gyms are for people who work from home and have kids etc and it doesn’t do anything for a YTer who should be filming at a nice public gym anyway.

At least Hanks has excuse after getting booted from his last gym that he refused to pay for.

Don't know anything and didn't watch but maybe he has an idea about doing "limited" PT at home for wealthy clients?
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: pamith on July 28, 2026, 03:17:18 AM
I don’t get the hype. He’s got nothing for me. He’s got some shoulders that’s about it. If the shirt ain’t stretching you best cover up boy.
Bro...
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: wes on July 28, 2026, 04:48:39 AM
My car shit the bed.........still looking for the part I need........gonna` start back next week since my Chemo port removal scar is just about healed.

No car, so guess where I`ll be training ?   :(
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Never1AShow on July 28, 2026, 05:28:58 AM
Don't know anything and didn't watch but maybe he has an idea about doing "limited" PT at home for wealthy clients?

It's a Garage Gym!
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: IroNat on July 28, 2026, 08:15:29 AM
My car shit the bed.........still looking for the part I need........gonna` start back next week since my Chemo port removal scar is just about healed.

No car, so guess where I`ll be training ?   :(

Sulek's gym?
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 28, 2026, 08:36:20 AM
Screw his private gym. He's worthless and disgusting. Nasty acme boils on his oily face, never takes off his smelly old hat, glorifies peptides to teens, supposedly always reeks of onions/lunch meat/BO because he rarely bathes, kept his wife a secret, and gets out of breath walking to his mailbox.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 28, 2026, 08:51:19 AM
It's a Garage Gym!

Not sure what you're trying to say but I'm sure he could make bank training a few clients with money in his "garage gym." An insanely cushy side job, stay at home and chat to some fellas and ca-ching! :D

I'm not sure what Jordan Peters did with his "private gym," I think he ended up opening it to a limited number of people?

Being able to outfit a gym exactly as I wanted it would be a dream for me. I'd make it perfect, with the perfect ambiance and all the best pieces of specialty equipment :D

Screw his private gym. He's worthless and disgusting. Nasty acme boils on his oily face, never takes off his smelly old hat, glorifies peptides to teens, supposedly always reeks of onions/lunch meat/BO because he rarely bathes, kept his wife a secret, and gets out of breath walking to his mailbox.

I've only watched a few seconds of his clips but my impression was he never commented on PEDs at all and some were pissed because he didn't? Has he started talking about and selling peptides via affiliates like everyone else? Would be hard to resist that temptation if in his spot :D
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Kwon on July 28, 2026, 09:13:04 AM
Nothing negative to say about Sule Samek
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 28, 2026, 09:49:30 AM
Not sure what you're trying to say but I'm sure he could make bank training a few clients with money in his "garage gym." An insanely cushy side job, stay at home and chat to some fellas and ca-ching! :D

I'm not sure what Jordan Peters did with his "private gym," I think he ended up opening it to a limited number of people?

Being able to outfit a gym exactly as I wanted it would be a dream for me. I'd make it perfect, with the perfect ambiance and all the best pieces of specialty equipment :D

I've only watched a few seconds of his clips but my impression was he never commented on PEDs at all and some were pissed because he didn't? Has he started talking about and selling peptides via affiliates like everyone else? Would be hard to resist that temptation if in his spot :D
I believe he's the owner of his own peptide company and released an AI peptides commercial of him as a special forces soldier jumping out of a helicopter and shooting people. His fan base is largely teens so it seems a bit predatory to glorify peptides if teens will be watching and wanting to emulate him.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: MAXX on July 28, 2026, 09:53:05 AM
say what you want about the guy but he is insanely strong in the squat.

atg with 6 plates for reps...
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on July 28, 2026, 10:03:37 AM
I would never want to work out at home.  Is it so hard driving 1/2 hr to a gym where there are other people?  Seems kinda lonely and sad.

1/2 hour???  Do you live on a farm or something?

I’ve never lived further than a 10 minute drive from a gym and most of the time it’s 5 minutes or less.  Agreed on not wanting to work out alone though.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 28, 2026, 10:21:46 AM
I believe he's the owner of his own peptide company...

...seems a bit predatory to glorify peptides if teens will be watching and wanting to emulate him.

Ok. I'm not sure what his operation looks like but I'd guess it's entirely outsourced. I mean someone handles everything except they put his labels on the bottles and that company has several clients who "own" their own peptide "company." He's not importing anything nor does he have inventories and so on. Little legal risk but also less money made. I see your point but IMO there's much worse things to be doing. If the peptides are low quality or fake that would be bad! :D

Agreed on not wanting to work out alone though.

I never owned a home gym but for me it's very hard to get up and motivate myself to lift some dumbells at home even it's something I know would be beneficial to me. I'm contemplating lifting right now but it's hard! :D
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: MAXX on July 28, 2026, 10:27:56 AM
1/2 hour???  Do you live on a farm or something?

I’ve never lived further than a 10 minute drive from a gym and most of the time it’s 5 minutes or less.  Agreed on not wanting to work out alone though.



If you go to the gym to socialize I think it's really bad ROI.. Other types of sports are better for meeting people, a gym is pretty asocial unless it's  more of a hardcore bodybuilding gym... I train mostly at home because my workouts are pretty short anyways and like I said the ROI for socializing is low.
Also most gyms these days are low energy, mainstream and very normie people. The women in gyms are not really approachable and it's not the norm to talk to people nor would you probably want to.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Never1AShow on July 28, 2026, 10:09:02 PM
1/2 hour???  Do you live on a farm or something?

I’ve never lived further than a 10 minute drive from a gym and most of the time it’s 5 minutes or less.  Agreed on not wanting to work out alone though.

I used a number that I thought would be a fairly high-end for how long someone could be commuting, not me personally.  I agree 5-10 minutes is what you want. 

Also, I don't know what gyms others here train in, and I'm not trying to make friends or meet lots of others, but I'd no more want to go to a concert or movie and be the only one in the place than I would be working out alone.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: wes on July 29, 2026, 12:34:40 AM
Sulek's gym?
(https://media.tenor.com/bMOmonyLnIwAAAAe/brucelee-no.png)
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Donny on July 29, 2026, 01:23:24 AM
say what you want about the guy but he is insanely strong in the squat.

atg with 6 plates for reps...

all Drugs, Thongs & Buggery
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on July 29, 2026, 04:21:08 AM


If you go to the gym to socialize I think it's really bad ROI.. Other types of sports are better for meeting people, a gym is pretty asocial unless it's  more of a hardcore bodybuilding gym... I train mostly at home because my workouts are pretty short anyways and like I said the ROI for socializing is low.
Also most gyms these days are low energy, mainstream and very normie people. The women in gyms are not really approachable and it's not the norm to talk to people nor would you probably want to.

I don’t talk to anyone either but I just like having other lifters around.  Hard to explain.  I worked out at a ymca that was nothing but old people and it was dreary.

I used a number that I thought would be a fairly high-end for how long someone could be commuting, not me personally.  I agree 5-10 minutes is what you want. 

Also, I don't know what gyms others here train in, and I'm not trying to make friends or meet lots of others, but I'd no more want to go to a concert or movie and be the only one in the place than I would be working out alone.

Understood.  A concert is a good analogy.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: joswift on July 29, 2026, 05:00:32 AM


He thinks hes on a journey to the far side of the sun FFS

What a bore
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Never1AShow on July 29, 2026, 06:17:52 AM
Ok. I'm not sure what his operation looks like but I'd guess it's entirely outsourced. I mean someone handles everything except they put his labels on the bottles and that company has several clients who "own" their own peptide "company." He's not importing anything nor does he have inventories and so on. Little legal risk but also less money made. I see your point but IMO there's much worse things to be doing. If the peptides are low quality or fake that would be bad! :D

I never owned a home gym but for me it's very hard to get up and motivate myself to lift some dumbells at home even it's something I know would be beneficial to me. I'm contemplating lifting right now but it's hard! :D

I thought you were inured or ill in some way to where you weren't working out anymore.  Maybe I have a misimpression, when did you last lift a weight?
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 29, 2026, 06:23:28 AM
One of the more down to earth youtubers. He is ALL DRUGS from the day he stepped into the gym.
So are all the others.
Title: Re: Sam Sulek in his new private gym
Post by: MAXX on July 29, 2026, 10:12:21 AM
I don’t talk to anyone either but I just like having other lifters around.  Hard to explain.  I worked out at a ymca that was nothing but old people and it was dreary.

Understood.  A concert is a good analogy.
I didn't find a good gym I guess. And the people and the atmospere of the gyms don't inspire me anyways so yeah I just do it at home. Waste less time and have time for other more productive things. Guess getting older and more cynical about people around me doesn't help in appreciating going there.