Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Raymondo on August 01, 2026, 04:00:01 AM
-
Enjoy your break Getbig bros
(https://i.postimg.cc/ZRVD1ytj/just-a-good-looking-dude.png)
-
▫️
-
Royalty, violating the one rule of the only club he belongs to, felch club.
-
Enjoy your break Getbig bros
(https://i.postimg.cc/ZRVD1ytj/just-a-good-looking-dude.png)
Another member of a BB board who never stepped foot into a gym.
-
Another member of a BB board who never stepped foot into a gym.
blue stars are for fag5ots
-
blue stars are for fag5ots
Looks lonely in that pic, wonder where his man is.
-
Looks lonely in that pic, wonder where his man is.
Dubai, India. Flights are cheap this time of year or free if you’ve got a sheik to service.
-
Enjoy your break Getbig bros
(https://i.postimg.cc/ZRVD1ytj/just-a-good-looking-dude.png)
Brutal 13” arms.
-
Enjoy your break Getbig bros
(https://i.postimg.cc/ZRVD1ytj/just-a-good-looking-dude.png)
I hope you didn't tag those walls.
-
That person is probably 22-25 years old, and does not post on this website.
That pic was stolen of off the internet.
OP is a lonely liar
-
That person is probably 22-25 years old, and does not post on this website.
That pic was stolen of off the internet.
OP is a lonely liar
Shut this thread down, royalty and chaos are the same poster that keep bumping the thread.
-
Shut this thread down, royalty and chaos are the same poster that keep bumping the thread.
Dan where did you steal the pic from? You posted all fucking day today. 😂
-
Dan where did you steal the pic from? You posted all fucking day today. 😂
Necrosis = danimal. You are spot on with your first gimmick call out!!! ;D ;D
-
Necrosis = danimal. You are spot on with your first gimmick call out!!! ;D ;D
It’s obvious
-
What's this about? I don't get it.
-
What's this about? I don't get it.
There is a mentally ill person who posts here named Dan. He hides behind many accounts. He posts all day because he needs attention. Whatever it takes... lies, stolen pics, bogus stories, fake identities
PS: he likes to send PM’s under different accounts Beware of PM’s
(he’s the moron who is obsessed with Mark Dugdale)
This site is Dan’s source of “narcissistic supply”.
-
Is this close to Tazmania? Who has seen Neil the Seal in person?
-
Enjoy your break Getbig bros
(https://i.postimg.cc/ZRVD1ytj/just-a-good-looking-dude.png)
Playa de Ingles?
-
Playa de Ingles?
Dan stop. Just stop.
-
Playa de Ingles?
Yep, this was taken on the promenade
-
Enjoy your holiday !!
-
So I guess the original post is goading Royalty? This "feud" seems pretty retarded to me :D
Enjoy your holiday !!
Are you serious or am I really retarded for even asking? :D
-
Shut this thread down, royalty and chaos are the same poster that keep bumping the thread.
Pronoun Boy
Why are you so upset ? Truth & Fact you dislike.
Simple - Block the OP or don't click on his posts, your annoyance
gives you away.
-
Pronoun Boy
Why are you so upset ? Truth & Fact you dislike.
Simple - Block the OP or don't click on his posts, your annoyance
gives you away.
Man you are dumb lol
-
So I guess the original post is goading Royalty? This "feud" seems pretty retarded to me :D
Are you serious or am I really retarded for even asking? :D
Is he serious ???
-
Is he serious ???
Yeah that's not Raymondo in the pic, pretty sure. That fella has not lifted a day in his life. But OTOH some Getbig haters say no one here lifts :D
-
This thread was created for no other reason than a quest for attention.
Look at it. This thread was started by posting a stolen pic from the internet.
Necrosis is Raymondo.
The thread below was started around the same time yesterday:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=704766.0
We are to believe that Raymondo is enjoying the beach on the Canary Islands while discussing Western Values and Trump, with Necrosis, while posting selfies.
😂
-
Yeah that's not Raymondo in the pic, pretty sure. That fella has not lifted a day in his life. But OTOH some Getbig haters say no one here lifts :D
You`re probably correct, or I`m just dumb..........or both.....that guy, is massive though! :D
-
Can we get more pics of your girlfriend's fat ass?
-
Can we get more pics of your girlfriend's fat ass?
Sure Dan, this site will give you the “narcissistic supply” that you need in order to feel hapoy. 🙄
.
Keep up the robot-like posting Dan, it will surely lead you to true happiness 🙄
-
You`re probably correct, or I`m just dumb..........or both.....that guy, is massive though! :D
We're both to old to keep up with the trolling ;D
"Sadistic pleasure" and "in-group bonding" :D
-
Yeah that's not Raymondo in the pic, pretty sure. That fella has not lifted a day in his life. But OTOH some Getbig haters say no one here lifts :D
It's me bro, sorry to disappoint :D
-
Can we get more pics of your girlfriend's fat ass?
I'll ask her ;)
-
It's me bro, sorry to disappoint :D
My bad Dan Raymondo :-[
-
My bad Dan Raymondo :-[
Haha all good.
I don't know either what's going on in this thread, I think we got hit by Getbig's neurodiversity squad.
Chaos and Necrosis need to get a room as well :D
-
Man you are dumb lol
Serious question, do you use pronouns to describe your sex like he says?
-
This thread was created for no other reason than a quest for attention.
Look at it. This thread was started by posting a stolen pic from the internet.
Necrosis is Raymondo.
The thread below was started around the same time yesterday:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=704766.0
We are to believe that Raymondo is enjoying the beach on the Canary Islands while discussing Western Values and Trump, with Necrosis, while posting selfies.
😂
You need to settle down. Necrosis = danimal, Raymondo = Raymondo, FitnessFrenzy = FitnessFrenzy.
Serious question, do you use pronouns to describe your sex like he says?
He does, he told us all on the politic board about it.
-
Picture was, supposedly, taken at a very bad angle - nonetheless enjoy your hypo-trophy days :D
-
This thread was created for no other reason than a quest for attention.
Look at it. This thread was started by posting a stolen pic from the internet.
Necrosis is Raymondo.
The thread below was started around the same time yesterday:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=704766.0
We are to believe that Raymondo is enjoying the beach on the Canary Islands while discussing Western Values and Trump, with Necrosis, while posting selfies.
😂
LOL part of me wishes you were serious.
-
Right on, Chaos. Royalty is mentally ill.
-
Yep, this was taken on the promenade
Was there ’23. After covid, things looked pretty bad.
Now they already have complained about too much tourists🤷♂️
-
Serious question, do you use pronouns to describe your sex like he says?
Pronoun Boy
Negrosis is so easily upset /triggered by Me He threatened me with
The Police / coming to my home / physical violence / getting me banned/
& asked for his pronouns to be used.
Hence Pronoun Boy
He tries so very hard to try & insult Me, he hasn't remotely ever come
close to bothering Me just amuses Me.
As hard as he tries to come across as pseudo intellectual he fails
miserably & is constantly shown up / put in his place by many posters.
Sometimes I even feel a bit sorry for him only that soon passes in just
a few seconds. ;D
Watch for his post reply it'll no doubt be hillarious.
-
hypo-trophy days :D
:D
Hyper-atrofy. Missed the anabolic window after Heavy Duty sessions.
-
Pronoun Boy
Negrosis is so easily upset /triggered by Me He threatened me with
The Police / coming to my home / physical violence / getting me banned/
& asked for his pronouns to be used.
Hence Pronoun Boy
He tries so very hard to try & insult Me, he hasn't remotely ever come
close to bothering Me just amuses Me.
As hard as he tries to come across as pseudo intellectual he fails
miserably & is constantly shown up / put in his place by many posters.
Sometimes I even feel a bit sorry for him only that soon passes in just
a few seconds. ;D
Watch for his post reply it'll no doubt be hillarious.
LOL ;D ;D
none of this is true you weirdo.
-
Pronoun Boy
Negrosis is so easily upset /triggered by Me He threatened me with
The Police / coming to my home / physical violence / getting me banned/
& asked for his pronouns to be used.
Hence Pronoun Boy
He tries so very hard to try & insult Me, he hasn't remotely ever come
close to bothering Me just amuses Me.
As hard as he tries to come across as pseudo intellectual he fails
miserably & is constantly shown up / put in his place by many posters.
Sometimes I even feel a bit sorry for him only that soon passes in just
a few seconds. ;D
Watch for his post reply it'll no doubt be hillarious.
#Facts.
-
Playa de Ingles?
Here's the spot I think.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/3oP5wnTTxGMfTQaB7
Or this:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/9p3Y6ca6x3HTBU6V9
-
This thread was created for no other reason than a quest for attention.
Look at it. This thread was started by posting a stolen pic from the internet.
Necrosis is Raymondo.
The thread below was started around the same time yesterday:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=704766.0
We are to believe that Raymondo is enjoying the beach on the Canary Islands while discussing Western Values and Trump, with Necrosis, while posting selfies.
😂
If true, he and plenty of others in the world are sick individuals.
-
If true, he and plenty of others in the world are sick individuals.
Trolling is just a sport to some. Some have made elaborate fake online characters lasting decades :D
-
LOL ;D ;D
none of this is true you weirdo.
Pronoun Boy
If & when I can be Bothered I'll find your posts & re post them.
You are a Liar & you're the Weirdo.
-
Trolling is just a sport to some. Some have made elaborate fake online characters lasting decades :D
Impoverished fools wasting their lives. Serious mental illness, right up there with the trans crowd.
-
:D
Hyper-atrofy. Missed the anabolic window after Heavy Duty sessions.
More like long ass arms (I'm 6'3.5) and high muscle insertions :D
Here is proof that i have lifted at least a few pink dumbbells in my time
(https://i.postimg.cc/HsLTzk6P/4771d554-8fdd-469a-8ec4-e7b746997704.png)
-
I know Royalty will see the toilet and immediately start searching for its location
-
More like long ass arms (I'm 6'3.5) and high muscle insertions :D
Here is proof that i have lifted at least a few pink dumbbells in my time
(https://i.postimg.cc/HsLTzk6P/4771d554-8fdd-469a-8ec4-e7b746997704.png)
Upside down cup challenge!!!
To prove it's you.
My one bicep is now 2 inches long, what misery :'(
-
I know Royalty will see the toilet and immediately start searching for its location
Isn't he obsessed with hands? I'm forgetting the appendage - I think it was hands. He'll probably be comparing all his archived getbig hands.
Might post a hand pic of my own if I feel cute later.
-
Pronoun Boy
If & when I can be Bothered I'll find your posts & re post them.
You are a Liar & you're the Weirdo.
I was trolling and joking you weirdo lololol. Nah, you are definitely an old weirdo, you flexed your glutes for a panel of men to be judged and support a retard.
I will still fight you though.
-
I was trolling and joking you weirdo lololol. Nah, you are definitely an old weirdo, you flexed your glutes for a panel of men to be judged and support a retard.
I will still fight you though.
Keep it up Dan. You’re getting what you need.....
-
Keep it up Dan. You’re getting what you need.....
You notice how close the spelling of Narcissist and Necrosis is? How fitting right?
-
You notice how close the spelling of Narcissist and Necrosis is? How fitting right?
You’re damn right
-
Keep it up Dan. You’re getting what you need.....
This thread should of been closed as royalty and chaos are clearly the same person. Someone do something.
-
I would like to point out that although our names are very similar, that isn’t me in those pics
-
I would like to point out that although our names are very similar, that isn’t me in those pics
;D
-
I would like to point out that although our names are very similar, that isn’t me in those pics
Noone would mistake me for you, big dawg :)
-
You could always ask AI to compare different accounts on here and see if it thinks some are the same person. There are subtle clues it could detect, not just the wording but for example if two accounts referenced the same "unique" "thing"! :D
-
This guy is now pretending to be C Swole.
-
This guy is now pretending to be C Swole.
You're off base with this one, chief.
-
More like long ass arms (I'm 6'3.5) and high muscle insertions :D
Here is proof that i have lifted at least a few pink dumbbells in my time
(https://i.postimg.cc/HsLTzk6P/4771d554-8fdd-469a-8ec4-e7b746997704.png)
Calisthenics is calling - albeit you're quite tall it could be more fun than chasing the thong'd dream
-
You're off base with this one, chief.
A bit too late at this point. You gave her an inch and now she is going to run a marathon with it.
-
I was trolling and joking you weirdo lololol. Nah, you are definitely an old weirdo, you flexed your glutes for a panel of men to be judged and support a retard.
I will still fight you though.
Pronoun Boy
Oh yes of course you were ::)
Utterly pathetic reply
-
A bit too late at this point. You gave her an inch and now she is going to run a marathon with it.
She just needs focus. I can fix her!
-
She just needs focus. I can fix her!
hahahaha
-
High/short muscle insertions are a burden that only those who have understand. :'(
-
High/short muscle insertions are a burden that only those who have understand. :'(
What can you do, it's the tall man's burden.
I realised at some point that a tall man to women is what a girl with big tits is to men. Everyone wants to fuck them.
-
So I guess the original post is goading Royalty? This "feud" seems pretty retarded to me :D
Are you serious or am I really retarded for even asking? :D
Royalty is a loser who thinks it's still 2005 and people sit around all day posting under "gimmicks." He's completely obsessed with some guy named danimal- who hasn't posted here in years.
Guarantee he will call me a gimmick for even posting this and it's plainly obvious to even the dullest knife in the Getbig drawer that I am who I claim to be.
-
Royalty is a loser who thinks it's still 2005 and people sit around all day posting under "gimmicks." He's completely obsessed with some guy named danimal- who hasn't posted here in years.
Guarantee he will call me a gimmick for even posting this and it's plainly obvious to even the dullest knife in the Getbig drawer that I am who I claim to be.
The whole gimmick thing is beyond weird. Really, sit around all day on this shitty forum posting under various handles. Mental illness at it's finest.