Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: ProudVirgin69 on August 02, 2026, 07:54:52 AM
-
Dunno if ive ever seen a pimple that was visible through a shirt
(https://i.ibb.co/ZRkc86Kc/IMG-0394.jpg)
-
That’s remarkable! I bet he has no idea.
I like how you crept up on him to take the photo. Some people are beyond oblivious and have no awareness or idea of safety. He’s in his own world. How close to him did you get?
-
That’s remarkable! I bet he has no idea.
I like how you crept up on him to take the photo. Some people are beyond oblivious and have no awareness or idea of safety. He’s in his own world. How close to him did you get?
Close enough to feel his razor burn when he cuddled him.
-
It’s not a tumuh!
-
Close enough to feel his razor burn when he cuddled him.
:o
-
It's a vein - true sign of a gym warrior... blood in, blood out :D
-
That’s remarkable! I bet he has no idea.
I like how you crept up on him to take the photo. Some people are beyond oblivious and have no awareness or idea of safety. He’s in his own world. How close to him did you get?
I was in the squat rack between sets and the calf machine is maybe 10ft away.
Close enough to feel his razor burn when he cuddled him.
Brutal homoerotic projection :-X
-
I was in the squat rack between sets and the calf machine is maybe 10ft away.
Brutal homoerotic projection :-X
Most insane pimple I’ve ever seen. Reminds me of someone’s hernia showing through a t shirt.
-
Most insane pimple I’ve ever seen. Reminds me of someone’s hernia showing through a t shirt.
Agreed, I thought it was worthy of a thread. Unfortunately for this poor bloke it looks like it’s in the middle of his back—just out of reach of either hand.
-
Should have gone over and slapped him square in the back and asked "how many sets you got left" while grinding your palm in a semi circle.
-
Popping zits is so damn pleasurable LOL. Not everyone thinks so but enough obviously do which is why they have the "pimple poppers" shows :D
I had lots of pimples in puberty but not the scarring kind thankfully. I almost liked having them. The sound they made when hitting the bathroom mirror LOL :D
-
Popping zits is so damn pleasurable LOL. Not everyone thinks so but enough obviously do which is why they have the "pimple poppers" shows :D
I had lots of pimples in puberty but not the scarring kind thankfully. I almost liked having them. The sound they made when hitting the bathroom mirror LOL :D
What are your thoughts on watching videos of people having ingrown toenails removed?
-
What are your thoughts on watching videos of people having ingrown toenails removed?
Those and the pimple popper shows are hard to look away from.
-
Those and the pimple popper shows are hard to look away from.
Agreed.
-
Could be a cyst, but yeah, mind your own business.
-
“You noticed, huh? These are called love blisters and went away for a little while but then, you came back in my life….”
-
Dunno if ive ever seen a pimple that was visible through a shirt
(https://i.ibb.co/ZRkc86Kc/IMG-0394.jpg)
Maybe it was just his little ladybug?
-
Pustle Of Peace
-
One loses ALL rights to privacy when you venture in public with issues that should be controlled and not offending others. He should have used a gauze bandage over the pimple to hide it under the shirt.
-
What are your thoughts on watching videos of people having ingrown toenails removed?
I wasn't aware of those videos. I have fungus on my big toe toe nail and if I had a skalpel I'd cut off the nail myself.
I tried to do it with a regular knife but it was a little too painful. I need to book a time where a nurse does it.
-
Liver zit
-
I wasn't aware of those videos. I have fungus on my big toe toe nail and if I had a skalpel I'd cut off the nail myself.
I tried to do it with a regular knife but it was a little too painful. I need to book a time where a nurse does it.
You should definitely check out ingrown toenail removal videos then. I suffered from an ingrown nail for a long time and had the surgery performed. I think you would find the videos just as satisfying as the pimple vids. You can also try soaking your toe in Domeboro powder. That may help the fungus.
-
looks like an Atheroma (Cyst) & must be surgically removed, can´t just burst it ;D
-
You should definitely check out ingrown toenail removal videos then. I suffered from an ingrown nail for a long time and had the surgery performed. I think you would find the videos just as satisfying as the pimple vids. You can also try soaking your toe in Domeboro powder. That may help the fungus.
I tried the ointment from the pharmacy where you file it down before applying, didn't work. You can get an antibiotic for 6 months but I don't want that. I just want to get it removed, the nail sort of grows upwards all deformed. If I had a skalpel I would try to cut it off carefully little by little, would be pretty satisfying.
Recently they administered meds through the side of my neck and after I kept squeezing it as if it was a zit and now I have a lipoma there LOL. I have some lipomas and some weird deep zits with no pus but I just keep squeezing them hoping to burst them.
-
I tried the ointment from the pharmacy where you file it down before applying, didn't work. You can get an antibiotic for 6 months but I don't want that. I just want to get it removed, the nail sort of grows upwards all deformed. If I had a skalpel I would try to cut it off carefully little by little, would be pretty satisfying.
Recently they administered meds through the side of my neck and after I kept squeezing it as if it was a zit and now I have a lipoma there LOL. I have some lipomas and some weird deep zits with no pus but I just keep squeezing them hoping to burst them.
If your toe is red, swollen, hurts to touch the side, and if you have a granuloma on the side of the nail, you have an ingrown toenail. You should have a doctor fix your toe. Bone infections and toe amputations are a high risk.
-
Maybe it was just his little ladybug?
:D :D :D
-
One loses ALL rights to privacy when you venture in public with issues that should be controlled and not offending others. He should have used a gauze bandage over the pimple to hide it under the shirt.
"I can’t stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action."
Blanche dear - you are so right
-
Fucking A. Disgusting.
I haven't seen one like that at the gym. Usually it's some goofball who's taking a ton of shit with greasy oily skin and cystic acne covering their back and shoulders. Like they were hit with a load of buck shot.
However outside of the gym- holy fucking hell- I was at the beach on lake Michigan in Chicago and these dirty fucking hippies showed up. One of them was an Indian dude and h we had a putrid, disgusting, repulsive black head right in the dead center of his back that was every bit as large as the mass on this guy in the red shirt. Because the Indian was at the beach of course he was shirtless it was visible for all to see and dare I say probably larger than this gym goer. I was traumatized by the sight of this blemish. How filthy do you have to be for something like that to keep growing?
-
Could be a cyst, but yeah, mind your own business.
Did you see ProudVirgin taking the picture of your back?
-
There are people who refuse to pop their zits, I guess they don't want to damage the skin or something? You see them walking around with a big zit on their face where you see the white pus underneath, disgusting. I could never just let it sit there, it must be popped! LOL. Sometimes when I had a zit that was deep and was difficult to pop I pricked it with an insulin pin first to get the pus out. I don't know where it comes from but it's soo satisfying to get the shit out.
I have watched horses with massive abscesses be drained and it must be such a relief for the horse.
-
Popping zits is so damn pleasurable LOL. Not everyone thinks so but enough obviously do which is why they have the "pimple poppers" shows :D
I had lots of pimples in puberty but not the scarring kind thankfully. I almost liked having them. The sound they made when hitting the bathroom mirror LOL :D
Especially on others!
-
Especially on others!
You mean popping them on others? I haven't done that, I'd have a visor on LOL. When I had zits I savored the moment not just popping them immediately, almost like "edging" LOL. Sometimes I have infected fingernails on the side where it gets red and there's a small pus build-up. I think it's due to a small cut where bacteria gets in. That's pleasurable to pop too because there's a sensation of relief from pressure. I've watched some of those pimple popper shows but I'd do the popping myself if I had bad acne, perhaps I'd buy some of those tools they have :D
If I was the guy in ProudVirgin's pic I'd figure out a tool so I could reach myself, perhaps two shoehorns or something :D
Back when I was juicing heavy very small pimples on my face bled when I deadlifted
-
Especially on others!
you spend too much time in morgues