Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on August 03, 2026, 11:00:59 AM
-
This is the guy who got out of his car and engaged the shooter in Idaho until police arrived.
Buy guns, ammo and train
-
He is not a State Trooper who was off-duty.
;D
-
He is a State Trooper who was off-duty.
He’s a healthcare worker. There was an unnamed off-duty trooper who also returned fire.
-
Not sure where you got that from. He’s a healthcare worker
Got it off the interwebs.
You can't believe the interwebs, Coach!
:D
-
Got it off the interwebs.
You can't believe the interwebs, Coach!
:D
You’re getting hostile. Look at my correction. Aside from that, what difference does it make?
-
This is the guy who got out of his car and engaged the shooter in Idaho until police arrived.
Buy guns, ammo and train
I thought about you when I saw this, that the guy wasn’t LE or military but just a well trained citizen. Let them break your balls here, I’d like to think you’d have done something similar if not having a possibility of hitting civilians.
-
I thought about you when I saw this, that the guy wasn’t LE or military but just a well trained citizen. Let them break your balls here, I’d like to think you’d have done something similar if not having a possibility of hitting civilians.
He definitely stepped up when it counted.
-
You’re getting hostile. Look at my correction. Aside from that, what difference does it make?
I did see a comment from someone on the webs who said he was a State Trooper.
Glad you put me straight on it.
-
This is the guy who got out of his car and engaged the shooter in Idaho until police arrived.
Buy guns, ammo and train
good boy
-
This is the guy who got out of his car and engaged the shooter in Idaho until police arrived.
Buy guns, ammo and train
Any idea what kind of gun that is?
-
Any idea what kind of gun that is?
FN 5.7 with a suppressor from what I read.
-
FN 5.7 with a suppressor from what I read.
no it’s not
-
no it’s not
What was it?
-
no it’s not
Chaos is correct
-
What was it?
haha i’m fucking with you chaos your responses are epic lol 😂