Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Kwon on August 06, 2026, 02:58:50 PM
-
-
You've heard the stories, too. "Ravishing" Rick wasn't the one with whom you wanted problems.
-
You've heard the stories, too. "Ravishing" Rick wasn't the one with whom you wanted problems.
Many wrestlers are the ones with whom you don't want problems.
-
Bret Hart calling HHH and Shawn homos but didn't say shit to Rick Rude.
-
I thought wrestling was fake ???
-
I loved his gimmick.
-
Dick Crude
-
I loved his gimmick.
It was great when he insulted all the "fat out of shape sweat hogs"
-
It was great when he insulted all the "fat out of shape sweat hogs"
And picked a woman out of the crowd to kiss. I imagine there were a lot of uptight guys who were surprised when their girlfriend jumped right up there.
-
And picked a woman out of the crowd to kiss. I imagine there were a lot of uptight guys who were surprised when their girlfriend jumped right up there.
Yea they wanted to be kissed by Rude ;D
-
Definitely a good promo for a build up to a ppv.