Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Kwon on August 07, 2026, 04:21:52 PM
-
-
I often notice that foreigners struggle with new languages, but they seem to know all of the swear words.
-
Enlighten youselves my getbig brethren !! 8)
-
I may have been wrong about PJW. I really shouldn't make assumptions.
-
I may have been wrong about PJW. I really shouldn't make assumptions.
NOW its time to love him right? :D
Look at these mongrels that are up to no good
-
NOW its time to love him right? :D
Look at these mongrels that are up to no good
They didn't pay the fare? :D They sure look very undesirable :D
Seems like PJW wasn't a total fag. He's on YT though so he must keep things sanitized :D
-
NOW its time to love him right? :D
Look at these mongrels that are up to no good
Inbred filth who knew exactly what they'd done wrong & the Bus driver who isn't even German but sounds Russian doesn't want the hassle with them.
The older lady challenged the bus driver asking why they're not paying but other people have to pay.
-
They didn't pay the fare? :D They sure look very undesirable :D
Seems like PJW wasn't a total fag. He's on YT though so he must keep things sanitized :D
I think in the end, both you and me would agree with PJW
-
???
-
Can someone please deport all Moroccans and other illegals out of Europe? also, can we please deport ALL illegals who live here in America??? >:(
-
I think in the end, both you and me would agree with PJW
Yeah we can rage against SJWs together :D
Can someone please deport all Moroccans and other illegals out of Europe? also, can we please deport ALL illegals who live here in America??? >:(
Bro...
nice idea though
-
It occurred to me that videos like the first one above might be set up.
Nowadays you have to be suspect.
After all, even Pumping Iron was scripted, a pseudo-documentary.
Not real.
-
Germany is Great too
-
I may have been wrong about PJW. I really shouldn't make assumptions.
This is why you should never be trusted but the fact you’re a supporter of Radical Islam and the biggest anti-semetic asshole on here doesn’t surprise me….
The claim is weakly sourced and remains unverified by independent evidence.
The same short clip contains a string of extreme racial and homophobic slurs. Byline Times stated the voice was confirmed as Watson’s by three secondary sources (described as associates) and that Watson and his lawyers did not respond to requests for comment.
The Southern Poverty Law Center and a few other outlets repeated the story, noting that the voice “sounds like” Watson, but conducted no independent forensic analysis of the audio.
Problems with the evidence
• The source is anonymous.
• No full, unedited recording with chain-of-custody details has been released.
• No independent voice authentication (forensic analysis) has been published.
• Watson never publicly confirmed or denied the specific recording.
• The story received almost no follow-up investigation from other media outlets after the initial reports.
Context on Watson’s public record
Watson has a long history of crude, inflammatory, and often bigoted commentary. However, an explicit call to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth does not appear in his regular public content. He has at times positioned himself against open antisemitism and has expressed support for Israel in some of his videos.
Bottom line
The audio clip contains the quoted language. Whether the voice is genuinely Paul Joseph Watson’s rests on Byline Times’ anonymous sourcing and the subjective judgment of a handful of unnamed people. Without stronger verification, the claim that Watson said this remains unproven.
For the record, I have no idea who Watson is. I just know when you post crap like this you're full of shit.
-
Germany is Great too
Someone should’ve stuck him in the dirt.
-
Just another Day in Berlin ???
-
Wonderful Europa
The Cockroaches are EVERYWHERE
Look at them
How can the Government allow this
-
This is why you should never be trusted but the fact you’re a supporter of Radical Islam and the biggest anti-semetic asshole on here doesn’t surprise me….
"The claim is weakly sourced and remains unverified by independent evidence."
For the record, I have no idea who Watson is. I just know when you post crap like this you're full of shit.
Antisemitic isn't a slur anymore in case you haven't noticed, it carries no weight. Antisemitic is simply someone the Jews, and boomer Zionists like yourself, don't like. That you aren't antisemitic speaks to your moral failings, not mine ;)
Ask around and see if others here think you only post meticulously sourced and verified material. I seem to remember posters repeatedly laughing at your copy pastes of absolutely shit conspiracy theories ;)
Yeah the Watson tape is likely AI and that's why him or his lawyers haven't denied it ;)
That I'm a supporter of radical Islam is laughable. But then you are too dense to understand my posts where I've repeatedly explained what I think of Islam and its place in 'our' societies so you might be forgiven for this. But here it is again in relatively short format: I'm a supporter of Muslims fighting ZOG, they are on the side of people like myself in this war. They are against Zionist pdfile baby killers hell bent on dominating the world. If you were an American patriot you'd be focused on section 219 of the NDAA, the one Netanyahu says was written by him ;)
-
-
If this was people against this..they'd be hounded by the Pig Shit & called Nazis.
However "free Palestine" demos are tolerated ???
It's sickening to see German girls joining in.. ???
-
Antisemitic isn't a slur anymore in case you haven't noticed, it carries no weight. Antisemitic is simply someone the Jews, and boomer Zionists like yourself, don't like. That you aren't antisemitic speaks to your moral failings, not mine ;)
Ask around and see if others here think you only post meticulously sourced and verified material. I seem to remember posters repeatedly laughing at your copy pastes of absolutely shit conspiracy theories ;)
Yeah the Watson tape is likely AI and that's why him or his lawyers haven't denied it ;)
That I'm a supporter of radical Islam is laughable. But then you are too dense to understand my posts where I've repeatedly explained what I think of Islam and its place in 'our' societies so you might be forgiven for this. But here it is again in relatively short format: I'm a supporter of Muslims fighting ZOG, they are on the side of people like myself in this war. They are against Zionist pdfile baby killers hell bent on dominating the world. If you were an American patriot you'd be focused on section 219 of the NDAA, the one Netanyahu says was written by him ;)
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbq1x5ikTrK/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==&igsi=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
-
-
People sure are tired of them!
GO BACK TO AFRICA!
-
This just shows how fanatical these bearded turds are.
Russian police search a Mosque & they get upset because they didn't remove their boots... ???
Fucking burn it down I say ...burn it !
-
Straight from the jungle ???
Pick up a stone or stick
-
Check out this piece of trash ???
-
The continent is lost. Nobody is going to do anything about it (who wants to.go to prison or die before his time?), it's just going to go to hell one day at a time
-
This just shows how fanatical these bearded turds are.
Russian police search a Mosque & they get upset because they didn't remove their boots... ???
Fucking burn it down I say ...burn it !
This proves that Russia is lost too. A far cry from the romanticized version of Russia where mouthing off to a cop would result in getting your ass savagely beaten.
-
Apparently in Japan..notice how one of them looks around for a camera
Filthy bastards
-
-
France ???
-
-
Fatiguers in Lisbon
-
Meanwhile in Spain ???
Should've reacted long before he got up..some people are just victims ???
-
I often notice that foreigners struggle with new languages, but they seem to know all of the swear words.
I know how to swear in around 10 or more different languages. They're literally the only words I know in some languages.
Merde, kurwa, putang ina mo, bloodclaat etc.