Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: wes on August 09, 2026, 02:21:43 AM
-
Full results and recap here:
-
You like Hollingshead wes? Pretty tight midsection. Although Regan should be winning these shows, doesn't quite get the conditioning it seems.
Hollings looks good in Instaposts and all that but it's like he looks washed out on stage, can't project well as I've said before. Lacks genetic separation between muscle groups which good conditioning can't help.
-
You like Hollingshead wes? Pretty tight midsection. Although Regan should be winning these shows, doesn't quite get the conditioning it seems.
Hollings looks good in Instaposts and all that but it's like he looks washed out on stage, can't project well as I've said before. Lacks genetic separation between muscle groups which good conditioning can't help.
Actually Van,I couldn`t care less about most of the current crop of guys competing today.........I was perusing youtube and figured that I`d post it here for those who still do.
-
I like Shed merely because of the way he trains (ungodly strong phukkah) and seems like a good guy.
Sort of like a Dorian 'throw back' sort of guy... All these weak ass "slow 1 arm lat pulldown" clowns you see all over, just a joke.
Brocco-Heads and machine pumpers... retards.
-
(https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/hqdefault-35-27.jpg)
WTF went wrong?
-
(https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/hqdefault-35-27.jpg)
WTF went wrong?
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU6F8q3Hd6DLhZ8tcYIrklV1k2j0XBGrIJIKQvukfcaDAHFYdOJoejXfNtMYfaZO4j&s=10&ec=121902062)
-
(https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/hqdefault-35-27.jpg)
WTF went wrong?
I'm guessing easier access to every drug they make in China
-
Actually Van,I couldn`t care less about most of the current crop of guys competing today.........I was perusing youtube and figured that I`d post it here for those who still do.
Got it wes :D
Although I don't really follow it I know James has tried to get wins for a long time and seems a fan favorite.
I've said before that Haney was 'magic' and I can't really put my finger on exactly why. Maybe it's because he was one of first guys I saw in the mags as a kid.
-
Bay no likey! :'(
-
Very early onset Palumboism
-
Full results and recap here:
It's fucking amazing, Roy Callender could never win a pro show and they'd always say "well he has high calves. He has genetically weak calves" and he trained them like hell. These guys don't even train calves and it doesn't even matter.
As far as Im concerned, I appreciate Reagan's focus on shape over size. He even dropped down to the classic division a few years ago. I would prefer judges reward his efforts to maintain a classic look, tight waist and a V taper. But with his emphasis on a tighter waist, he loses size and I presume he would lose even more size if he tried to get as ripped as his competition. So I can't see him placing better until he works that out.
-
Very early onset Palumboism
Not that early. That looks like a legit 40" waist and I'm not exaggerating.
-
These guys don't even train calves and it doesn't even matter.
...
As far as Im concerned, I appreciate Reagan's focus on shape over size.
Dude, are you schizo? He has by FAR the smallest calves on stage. ???
Imagine him wearing board shorts, lol. Instant meme magic.
-
Dude, are you schizo? He has by FAR the smallest calves on stage. ???
Imagine him wearing board shorts, lol. Instant meme magic.
No, Im not schizo. The points are not mutually exclusive.
Im saying Roy was penalized- unfairly imo- for having weak calves. He was a monster and he lost shows for having 'weak' calves, despite training them hard.
Today's pros don't even bother training them at all and they don't get penalized for it. They ALL have weak calves so Reagan's being the 'worst' is irrelevant since judges don't take it into account anymore. Aside from that , they all look like shit compared to Roy.
Hope this helps.
-
No, Im not schizo. The points are not mutually exclusive.
Im saying Roy was penalized- unfairly imo- for having weak calves. He was a monster and he lost shows for having 'weak' calves, despite training them hard.
Today's pros don't even bother training them at all and they don't get penalized for it. They ALL have weak calves so Reagan's being the 'worst' is irrelevant since judges don't take it into account anymore. Aside from that , they all look like shit compared to Roy.
Hope this helps.
IMO Reagan's calves were really the only ones which looked untrained. The other guys had small calves, but they at least exhibit some visible muscularity.
And it's possible that Reagan actually was penalized for it. He didn't win. If he had better calves, you could argue that they would have given it to him.
-
Every pro with weak calves site injects them but it doesn't always 'take'
-
Every pro with weak calves site injects them but it doesn't always 'take'
It's so painful, though. :'(
Somebody like Reagan should just "take a year off to focus on shoring up my weak spots" -- then go to Thailand or Turkey and get calf implants.
-
All 3 of these guys really suck comparatively.
-
Congratulations to James. I think it's apples and oranges, they all looked great
-
Congratulations to James. I think it's apples and oranges, they all looked great
Regan should be winning these smaller shows but his conditioning is not there.
-
Congratulations to James. I think it's apples and oranges, they all looked great
If you were going to do a threesome with James and Regan, which one would get your anus and which would get your mouth?
-
I don’t follow bodybuilding these days but do like James and always hope he does well, met him at ultraflex gym he really nice bloke spoke to us without being spoken too first and like we had known him years, was training and about a week out from contest looked insane in person.
-
If you were going to do a threesome with James and Regan, which one would get your anus and which would get your mouth?
LMAO!!!
-
Every pro with weak calves site injects them but it doesn't always 'take'
look at Andrew Jackeds calves they look pretty odd. Very high with big ball up there..
-
look at Andrew Jackeds calves they look pretty odd. Very high with big ball up there..
Very obvious and not very little either. Same for delts and arms, almost absurd level.
-
I don’t follow bodybuilding these days but do like James and always hope he does well, met him at ultraflex gym he really nice bloke spoke to us without being spoken too first and like we had known him years, was training and about a week out from contest looked insane in person.
Hi James.
-
I’m sure stinky Sam Sulek is beaming with joy. He worships this guy and wouldn’t stop blabbing to Arnold about him when they “trained” together (Make-A-Wish workout).
-
If you were going to do a threesome with James and Regan, which one would get your anus and which would get your mouth?
Bro...