Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: pamith on August 11, 2026, 07:40:49 AM
-
I was thinking about this, and I realized the greatest heavy metal song ever is enter sandman
-
No, its just your favorite one... Your taste isn't that great... every song on Maidens "Killers" album blows it off the planet...
-
No, its just your favorite one... Your taste isn't that great... every song on Maidens "Killers" album blows it off the planet...
Bro...
-
I hear AC/DC played at just about every sporting event so maybe Hell's Bells or Thunderstruck.
-
Pamith, I’m going to have to kindly ask you to stop creating threads, bro.
-
It's not even top 20 of Metallica's own songs, you goober
-
I hear AC/DC played at just about every sporting event so maybe Hell's Bells or Thunderstruck.
Makes me miss HBO Boxing and Arturo Gatti. RIP
-
Brutal man on man love hymn...
-
Brutal man on man love hymn...
Why do you use this website to get your narcissistic supply?
-
It's not even the best song on that album.
-
Not even close 🙅🏻♂️
-
It's not even the best song on that album.
Which one is the best in your opinion?
-
Which one is the best in your opinion?
On the Black Album I'd say Of Wolf and Man, and Through the Never.
Don't really care for anything else much, but will admit Sandman is iconic (because of Mariano Rivera), but still not in Metallica's top 20 or more
-
&t=273s ;D
-
Which one is the best in your opinion?
I like "Nothing Else Matters" "The God That Failed" and "Of Wolf and Man." Not one of my favorite Metallica albums though.
-
1st 3 albums are GOATED, this stuff being discussed is an embarrassment. Metallica died with "Puppets" you can tell from their commercial appeal.
Money only.
Soft, ghey metal after Puppets...
-
1st 3 albums are GOATED, this stuff being discussed is an embarrassment. Metallica died with "Puppets" you can tell from their commercial appeal.
Money only.
Soft, ghey metal after Puppets...
With all due respect - AJFA is a monster - Blackened, One, Harvester of Sorrow, Shortest Straw, Dyers Eve all great.
-
I don't like Metallica, so - no
-
I love commercial, short-haired Metallica. The shorter the hair and the catchier the lyrics, the better. I love when Fuel comes on when I’m shopping at Autozone OOOOO…..OOOOOO YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!!
-
With all due respect - AJFA is a monster - Blackened, One, Harvester of Sorrow, Shortest Straw, Dyers Eve all great.
Agreed, however, it was a step away from what they were. Great album, but horrible mix, things changed...
Jason's bass was buried and muddy. and they did it on purpose/spite. a bunch of clowns...
After this one they jumped the shark and were not the same band. Very successful, but nothing like they were.
I played bass in Metal bands for 40 years. Metallica music is very easy. Maiden is a Ironman Decathlon.
No comparison...
-
Agreed, however, it was a step away from what they were. Great album, but horrible mix, things changed...
Jason's bass was buried and muddy. and they did it on purpose/spite. a bunch of clowns...
After this one they jumped the shark and were not the same band. Very successful, but nothing like they were.
I played bass in Metal bands for 40 years. Metallica music is very easy. Maiden is a Ironman Decathlon.
No comparison...
Jason's bass didn't even exist in And Justice For All.
-
One IMO.
-
One IMO.
Yes and best video ever.