Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: musclecenter on August 12, 2026, 01:17:13 AM

Title: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: musclecenter on August 12, 2026, 01:17:13 AM
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 12, 2026, 03:55:37 AM
How did it go?? Would love to see footage Musclecenter! I can't see the video because it appears to be blocked.
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 12, 2026, 06:46:41 AM
You were so badass they can't show the footage to anyone.
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: chaos on August 12, 2026, 06:50:20 AM
Fix the broken video MC!!
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: musclecenter on August 12, 2026, 07:08:32 AM
fixed  :D
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: chaos on August 12, 2026, 07:14:57 AM
fixed  :D
Nope  :D

It's unable to be posted because the content. Tell us the title of the video.
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: musclecenter on August 12, 2026, 07:20:54 AM
Kevin on American Ninja Warrior (Baltimore City Finals) 08-12-2019
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 12, 2026, 07:35:51 AM
Kevin on American Ninja Warrior (Baltimore City Finals) 08-12-2019
It still says it's blocked. I tried looking up Kevin on American Ninja Warrior and I couldn't find your video.
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: Kwon on August 13, 2026, 03:28:35 PM
Coach Huang is a Legend in Taiwan, as you can see in the clip
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 13, 2026, 03:37:26 PM
Coach Huang is a Legend in Taiwan, as you can see in the clip
You mean the clip that’s unavailable?
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: Rambone on August 13, 2026, 04:49:15 PM
Available or not, the fact remains that this unseen clip is already boiling bhanks’ blood
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 13, 2026, 07:28:18 PM
Slant Eye Worrier
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: Henda on August 14, 2026, 11:24:31 AM
It works for me that was awesome seeing jacked Chinese fella trained by legendary jacked Chinese fella, looking great coach huang and glad to see you well
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: musclecenter on August 15, 2026, 07:24:35 AM
It works for me that was awesome seeing jacked Chinese Taiwanese fella trained by legendary jacked Chinese Taiwanese fella, looking great coach huang and glad to see you well  8)
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: _bruce_ on August 15, 2026, 09:13:53 AM

Celebrity status ... confirmed
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: FitnessFrenzy on August 20, 2026, 03:03:37 AM
how is life, coach huang?
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: musclecenter on August 22, 2026, 06:22:57 AM
how is life, coach huang?
Every day is same
i turned 73 year old
pic taken last week
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: wes on August 22, 2026, 06:35:30 AM
Looking good Coach !!
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 22, 2026, 11:46:40 AM
Every day is same
i turned 73 year old
pic taken last week
You’re in great shape! What do you like to eat for breakfast?
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: chaos on August 22, 2026, 01:26:48 PM
You’re in great shape! What do you like to eat for breakfast?
You can call him Alf when it comes to breakfast time. :D
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: Randomum on August 22, 2026, 08:22:28 PM
Every day is same
i turned 73 year old
pic taken last week

Wow you are amazing! How is everything in Taiwan?
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: musclecenter on August 22, 2026, 11:47:06 PM
Wow you are amazing! How is everything in Taiwan?
its fine
Thanks
Title: Re: I trained American Ninja Warrior in 2019
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 23, 2026, 06:14:23 AM
You can call him Alf when it comes to breakfast time. :D
Being he skipped over my question, i will have to go by your answer and assume he does consume cats and dogs for breakfast.