Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on August 13, 2026, 12:06:41 AM

Title: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 13, 2026, 12:06:41 AM
….a culture of homosexuality and pedophilia

Shia Muslim scholar:

"Beautiful young boys are better than beautiful girls.”

This is Islam.

https://x.com/realMaalouf/status/2087191100561793070/video/1?s=46
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 13, 2026, 05:13:06 AM
U.S. is a culture of homosexuality, what are you even talking about. Never have you said anything against homos. Trump said he went into Iran to rescue the homos there because they are "thrown off buildings." In the U.S. they can parade in front of children with dog collars and assless chaps. You are a heretical Christian who is fine with homosexuality, at least as long as it's kept within four walls.

Epstein was an extremely prolific pdfile and U.S. intelligence agencies let him operate for decades. Not one prosecution has come out of the case, except Maxwell who was given a minimum security prison with a dog and designated workout times and luxury meals carted in. Full pardon was considered but ruled too inconvenient politically. "I wish her well" - Trump
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 13, 2026, 06:45:00 AM
Whether discussing religion or not, any sort of automatic link between homosexuality and pedophilia is problematic. There are a lot of gay people around but the only instances of pedophilia I have been exposed in my own life are a female friend’s deceased (thankfully) husband with his own daughter and my sister-in-law’s brother with two nieces (he’s now in prison).
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 13, 2026, 06:46:06 AM
U.S. is a culture of homosexuality, what are you even talking about. Never have you said anything against homos. Trump said he went into Iran to rescue the homos there because they are "thrown off buildings." In the U.S. they can parade in front of children with dog collars and assless chaps. You are a heretical Christian who is fine with homosexuality, at least as long as it's kept within four walls.

Epstein was an extremely prolific pdfile and U.S. intelligence agencies let him operate for decades. Not one prosecution has come out of the case, except Maxwell who was given a minimum security prison with a dog and designated workout times and luxury meals carted in. Full pardon was considered but ruled too inconvenient politically. "I wish her well" - Trump
For anyone ever doubting Van_Muhammeds commitment to islime just read his posts. 100% defense of the pedo prophet all the time, doesn't complain about his country being taken over by third world shitholers like others do, openly denounces any country or people that attack islimists or muzzies. This is what years of pill popping and injecting bathtub drugs bought from some sweaty goyim in the alley will get you, piss poor judgment.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 13, 2026, 06:55:18 AM
For anyone ever doubting Van_Muhammeds commitment to islime just read his posts. 100% defense of the pedo prophet all the time, doesn't complain about his country being taken over by third world shitholers like others do, openly denounces any country or people that attack islimists or muzzies. This is what years of pill popping and injecting bathtub drugs bought from some sweaty goyim in the alley will get you, piss poor judgment.

His feelings about Islam seem completely driven by antisemitism. The second comes ahead of the first. Just my opinion, I often see that link with people who are not directly impacted (impacted: Palestinians under occupation, descendants of Holocaust victims, people who live inside those nations, etc.).
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 13, 2026, 07:11:58 AM
His feelings about Islam seem completely driven by antisemitism. The second comes ahead of the first. Just my opinion, I often see that link with people who are not directly impacted (impacted: Palestinians under occupation, descendants of Holocaust victims, people who live inside those nations, etc.).
100% I'm no fan of isreal but man, he is obsessed with everything is isreals fault. He doesn't put any responsibility on the muzzies. With his views I wonder how many refugees he has taken in? :D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 13, 2026, 09:58:00 PM
For anyone ever doubting Van_Muhammeds commitment to islime just read his posts. 100% defense of the pedo prophet all the time, doesn't complain about his country being taken over by third world shitholers like others do, openly denounces any country or people that attack islimists or muzzies. This is what years of pill popping and injecting bathtub drugs bought from some sweaty goyim in the alley will get you, piss poor judgment.

100% he has Jew/TDS mental disorder with a penchant for Radical Islam and their Pedophilia
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 13, 2026, 10:12:04 PM
….a culture of homosexuality and pedophilia, Bestiality, Zoophilia

Shia Muslim scholar:

"Beautiful young boys are better than beautiful girls.”

This is Islam.

https://x.com/realMaalouf/status/2087191100561793070/video/1?s=46
Fixed !
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 13, 2026, 10:25:09 PM
Fixed !

Yes..thank you
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 13, 2026, 10:33:46 PM
Yes..thank you
Welcome bro  ;D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Gym Rat on August 13, 2026, 11:45:41 PM
U.S. is a culture of homosexuality, what are you even talking about. Never have you said anything against homos. Trump said he went into Iran to rescue the homos there because they are "thrown off buildings." In the U.S. they can parade in front of children with dog collars and assless chaps. You are a heretical Christian who is fine with homosexuality, at least as long as it's kept within four walls.

Epstein was an extremely prolific pdfile and U.S. intelligence agencies let him operate for decades. Not one prosecution has come out of the case, except Maxwell who was given a minimum security prison with a dog and designated workout times and luxury meals carted in. Full pardon was considered but ruled too inconvenient politically. "I wish her well" - Trump

Showing your true colors there ya ped0 loving retard.
STFU already, your gunt is dripping...
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 14, 2026, 12:40:35 AM
For anyone ever doubting Van_Muhammeds commitment to islime just read his posts. 100% defense of the pedo prophet all the time, doesn't complain about his country being taken over by third world shitholers like others do, openly denounces any country or people that attack islimists or muzzies. This is what years of pill popping and injecting bathtub drugs bought from some sweaty goyim in the alley will get you, piss poor judgment.

For the record, not that you care what I say: I make zero excuses for pdfiles, whether Muslim or "Western." I have said again and again that I almost tear up daily seeing my country overflowing with Muslims and other shitholers. I've also said repeatedly that I'm the most racist on here and I don't want "browns" mixing with whites. I do not "love" Islam, something I also keep repeating. Muslims should stay in their countries and I have nothing but hate towards those who destroyed this and other white countries. Muslims were invited here, same as shitholers were practically invited into yours. You know this, but you're just butt hurt because you think I hate everything about America, which is not the case. I'm the more conservative one out of us two on immigration, race mixing and so on.

100% I'm no fan of isreal but man, he is obsessed with everything is isreals fault. He doesn't put any responsibility on the muzzies. With his views I wonder how many refugees he has taken in? :D

Who is more responsible, the Muslims or the ones who invited them into our countries? Of course the immigrants act entitled and fuck everything up, because "we" allow it. But to be fair, neither me or you can do much about it. I'm the last person to take in a fake refugee.

His feelings about Islam seem completely driven by antisemitism. The second comes ahead of the first. Just my opinion, I often see that link with people who are not directly impacted (impacted: Palestinians under occupation, descendants of Holocaust victims, people who live inside those nations, etc.).


I think you are probably smart enough to see that some of the 'outrageous' things I say are for effect, at least the way I say it,  but at the same time I'm not backing out of the overall theme, not a bit. Anyone should be able to see how central Jewish influence is in world affairs. It's quite astounding. What's even more astounding is people like Coach who blame everything on these generic "leftists." Jews can say they are behind his hated Marxism, communism, open borders policies and so on but no, Jews never did anything wrong.

Furthermore, Coach belongs to a Church which is all the time advocating for refugees, that is race blind, whose Pope is saying war is never the way. But Coach won't ever point the finger at the Pope for this. Wonder why?

And he claims I'm liberal. LOL.

It's also ridiculous that "antisemitism" is made to be the supreme crime. You can advocate for erasing whole thousands of years old civilizations and killing women and children, erasing whole bloodlines, but if someone says Jews did something wrong, stop the presses, why this is positively criminal! I guess the cradle to grave Zionist indoctrination of particularly boomers really worked! :D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 14, 2026, 12:52:44 AM
Showing your true colors there ya ped0 loving retard.
STFU already, your gunt is dripping...

I think you are quite a bit older than me and this is how you post, look at yourself LOL. Look at your post history and see the constant genius-level juvenile screeching about libturds and leftists, you got anything else? Like I told you before, Jews are often verbally gifted but obviously it doesn't apply to all Jews :D

Jews always want people to "STFU," it's why Bibi is in a frenzy trying to buy all social media :D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 14, 2026, 06:57:54 AM
For the record, not that you care what I say: I make zero excuses for pdfiles, whether Muslim or "Western." I have said again and again that I almost tear up daily seeing my country overflowing with Muslims and other shitholers. I've also said repeatedly that I'm the most racist on here and I don't want "browns" mixing with whites. I do not "love" Islam, something I also keep repeating. Muslims should stay in their countries and I have nothing but hate towards those who destroyed this and other white countries. Muslims were invited here, same as shitholers were practically invited into yours. You know this, but you're just butt hurt because you think I hate everything about America, which is not the case. I'm the more conservative one out of us two on immigration, race mixing and so on.

The only time you ever say this is when you are called out on your muzzie loving ways. This thread is a perfect example. Coach starts a thread about islime and their pedos ways, you immediately come in and attack America and Coach about gays and whatever. You do this across multiple threads whenever islime and muzzies are insulted. Your constantly deflect attacks on islime and muzzies by pointing out faults in other countries (mostly America). It's obvious to everyone reading that you hate America and jews/isreal and you love and support the muzzies and islamic way.
Conservative? LOL @ you calling yourself conservative!!!! ;D ;D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: IroNat on August 14, 2026, 10:34:51 AM
Seems like the Catlick Church has been a pedo factory for some time.

Every organized religion seems to attract sexual predators  to its leadership.

I think it's about control.

>

Uncovering the Truth: Catholic Church Sexual Abuse Crisis

https://www.torhoermanlaw.com/catholic-church-sexual-abuse/
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 11:22:40 AM
Seems like the Catlick Church has been a pedo factory for some time.

Every organized religion seems to attract sexual predators  to its leadership.

I think it's about control.

>

Uncovering the Truth: Catholic Church Sexual Abuse Crisis

https://www.torhoermanlaw.com/catholic-church-sexual-abuse/

Almost all of the Diocese in the US including mine are required to submit to background checks especially when working with minors.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 14, 2026, 11:23:36 AM
….a culture of homosexuality and pedophilia

Shia Muslim scholar:

"Beautiful young boys are better than beautiful girls.”

This is Islam.

https://x.com/realMaalouf/status/2087191100561793070/video/1?s=46

I agree with the comment further above in the thread that a devout Catholic should throw ZERO stones at Islam on this particular topic, but I will make an observation concerning the business world and the military world in the Middle East many many years ago when I was there on business. Of course, at that time (and probably/possibly still today), females were not allowed to be out and about in a formal setting or among top military brass. So no female secretaries or assistants anywhere! But all the top executives and military authorities appeared to compete with each other to have absolutely the “cutest” male assistant twinks doing their busy work. Just sayin…
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 12:13:58 PM
I agree with the comment further above in the thread that a devout Catholic should throw ZERO stones at Islam on this particular topic, but I will make an observation concerning the business world and the military world in the Middle East many many years ago when I was there on business. Of course, at that time (and probably/possibly still today), females were not allowed to be out and about in a formal setting or among top military brass. So no female secretaries or assistants anywhere! But all the top executives and military authorities appeared to compete with each other to have absolutely the “cutest” male assistant twinks doing their busy work. Just sayin…

I don’t and here’s why. While we acknowledge that it’s a problem within in the Church , as a whole we wholeheartedly condemn it and call for those committing those crimes should be punished in the worst way. We also acknowledge that there have been cover ups and should be dealt with as written in canon law, let civil law take its course. On the other hand, Radical Islam is not only doesn’t condemn it, it advocates for it and is a lot of the forcing children to marry adults but not just adults, we’re talking 40’, 50’s 60 and older men. Parents sell their kids just to marry them off. It’s a sick sick culture

Canon Law treats the sexual abuse of minors by clergy as a grave delict (ecclesiastical crime). The main current norms are found in the revised Book VI of the 1983 Code of Canon Law (effective 8 December 2021) and related papal legislation.
Core provision: Canon 1398 §1

A cleric is to be punished with deprivation of office and other just penalties, not excluding dismissal from the clerical state (commonly called laicization or “defrocking”) where the case calls for it, if he:

1.  Commits an offense against the sixth commandment of the Decalogue (i.e., a sexual offense) with a minor (under 18), or with a person who habitually has an imperfect use of reason, or with a person to whom the law recognizes equal protection;

2.  Grooms or induces such a person to expose himself/herself pornographically or to take part in pornographic exhibitions (real or simulated);

3.  Immorally acquires, retains, exhibits, or distributes pornographic images of minors (or equivalent persons), by any means or technology. 
This framing places the offense under “Offenses Against Human Life, Dignity, and Liberty,” emphasizing harm to the victim rather than solely a violation of clerical celibacy (the earlier placement in the Code).
Key related norms and procedures

•  Jurisdiction: These cases (the “more serious delicts” or delicta graviora) are reserved to the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith under the norms of the motu proprio Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela (originally 2001, revised 2010 and 2021). Local bishops conduct a preliminary investigation and refer the case. 

•  Scope of the delict: It covers a wide range of external acts against the sixth commandment with a minor—sexual relations (consensual or not), physical contact for sexual gratification, exhibitionism, production or possession of child pornography, grooming, propositions, etc. Consent of the minor does not remove the delict.

•  Penalties: “Just penalties” are determined according to the gravity of the case. They commonly include permanent removal from public ministry. Dismissal from the clerical state is available and frequently imposed in serious or repeated cases. Precautionary measures (e.g., temporary removal from ministry) can be imposed during investigation (Canon 1722).

•  Vos Estis Lux Mundi (2019, updated 2023): Requires reporting of such delicts (and of cover-ups or interference with investigations) by clergy and religious. It also establishes procedures for investigating bishops and superiors accused of these crimes or of negligence in handling them.

•  Prescription (statute of limitations): Generally 20 years from the victim’s 18th birthday for these reserved delicts, with the possibility of the Dicastery derogating from it in individual cases.
Important clarifications

•  Canon Law is the Church’s internal penal system. It does not replace civil or criminal law. In the United States and most other countries, sexual abuse of minors is a civil crime, and clergy (like other citizens) are subject to secular prosecution. Many jurisdictions also impose mandatory reporting obligations on Church officials.

•  An accused cleric is presumed innocent until the delict is established through the canonical process or admitted.

•  The same broad principles apply, with adaptations, in the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches.

These norms reflect successive reforms (especially under Popes John Paul II, Benedict XVI, and Francis) that raised the age of a “minor” to 18, expanded the list of related offenses (including pornography), strengthened reporting duties, and made penalties clearer and more severe. For the most precise application in a specific case, the full text of the revised canons, Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela, and the Dicastery’s Vademecum on procedural points should be consulted.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 14, 2026, 03:13:42 PM
Well, if it’s all documented in the Sanctatorum Sanctitatis, well that settles it. How about a little grey here, rather than these sheer black and whites? Most Catholics and most Muslims are very family oriented and good people. But horrible things happen across the board. And unfortunately all the Latin rules and regulations that the popes put into the rules documents is not going to stop the evil side of human nature from being the evil side of human nature.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: IroNat on August 14, 2026, 04:07:26 PM
The Catlick Church leadership covered up the sexual abuses of priests for decades and decades, forever in fact.

Question for Coach:

Did you bend over when the priest wanted to spank your buttocks in grade school?

(https://media1.tenor.com/m/Z5cVR9XYHk4AAAAd/animal-house.gif)
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 04:39:21 PM
Well, if it’s all documented in the Sanctatorum Sanctitatis, well that settles it. How about a little grey here, rather than these sheer black and whites? Most Catholics and most Muslims are very family oriented and good people. But horrible things happen across the board. And unfortunately all the Latin rules and regulations that the popes put into the rules documents is not going to stop the evil side of human nature from being the evil side of human nature.

Agreed. This is why I separated Radical Islamists from Muslims who are not Religious and political ideologues the same way I separate liberal Catholics from traditional Catholics.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 04:40:09 PM
The Catlick Church leadership covered up the sexual abuses of priest for decades and decades, forever in fact.

Question for Coach:

Did you bend over when the priest wanted to spank your buttocks in grade school?

(https://media1.tenor.com/m/Z5cVR9XYHk4AAAAd/animal-house.gif)

You're having a bi-polar episode. Now do the public school systems
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 04:56:08 PM
For the record, not that you care what I say: I make zero excuses for pdfiles, whether Muslim or "Western." I have said again and again that I almost tear up daily seeing my country overflowing with Muslims and other shitholers. I've also said repeatedly that I'm the most racist on here and I don't want "browns" mixing with whites. I do not "love" Islam, something I also keep repeating. Muslims should stay in their countries and I have nothing but hate towards those who destroyed this and other white countries. Muslims were invited here, same as shitholers were practically invited into yours. You know this, but you're just butt hurt because you think I hate everything about America, which is not the case. I'm the more conservative one out of us two on immigration, race mixing and so on.

Who is more responsible, the Muslims or the ones who invited them into our countries? Of course the immigrants act entitled and fuck everything up, because "we" allow it. But to be fair, neither me or you can do much about it. I'm the last person to take in a fake refugee.

I think you are probably smart enough to see that some of the 'outrageous' things I say are for effect, at least the way I say it,  but at the same time I'm not backing out of the overall theme, not a bit. Anyone should be able to see how central Jewish influence is in world affairs. It's quite astounding. What's even more astounding is people like Coach who blame everything on these generic "leftists." Jews can say they are behind his hated Marxism, communism, open borders policies and so on but no, Jews never did anything wrong.

Furthermore, Coach belongs to a Church which is all the time advocating for refugees, that is race blind, whose Pope is saying war is never the way. But Coach won't ever point the finger at the Pope for this. Wonder why?

And he claims I'm liberal. LOL.

It's also ridiculous that "antisemitism" is made to be the supreme crime. You can advocate for erasing whole thousands of years old civilizations and killing women and children, erasing whole bloodlines, but if someone says Jews did something wrong, stop the presses, why this is positively criminal! I guess the cradle to grave Zionist indoctrination of particularly boomers really worked! :D

Check yourself, junior, don't put words into my mouth. Go do a search to see what I said. On this war I wasn't inline with the Pope's views and said on numerous occasions and platforms he needs to stay out the decision making part of this war and leave it to the administration that he was in the wrong. We don't agree with him on many things.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: webstar on August 14, 2026, 05:05:20 PM
….a culture of homosexuality and pedophilia

Shia Muslim scholar:

"Beautiful young boys are better than beautiful girls.”

This is Islam.

https://x.com/realMaalouf/status/2087191100561793070/video/1?s=46

Lol this guy.

I can already see coaches feed

Laura Loomer
mark Lavin
Ben Shapiro
Breaking 911

Dude, can’t think for himself.

Prob still thinks 9/11 was a random act of terrorism
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 05:12:12 PM
Lol this guy.

I can already see coaches feed

Laura Loomer
mark Lavin
Ben Shapiro
Breaking 911

Dude, can’t think for himself.

Prob still thinks 9/11 was a random act of terrorism

It's not? Enlighten us
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: webstar on August 14, 2026, 05:16:57 PM
It's not? Enlighten us

You truly believe that 911 was an unplanned Random act of  terrorism?

no questions about building number seven?
Why haven’t the documents been  unclassified??

Just general questions that any sane free thinking person would ask
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 05:26:30 PM
You truly believe that 911 was an unplanned Random act of  terrorism?

no questions about building number seven?
Why haven’t the documents been  unclassified??

Just general questions that any sane free thinking person would ask

We can talk about conspiracy theories later. Don't move the goal posts. You called me out because I said Radical Islam was a culture of homosexuality and pedophilia and as Donny pointed out...beastiality



&t=14s



Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: honest on August 14, 2026, 07:04:45 PM
In christian heaven the Israelites and muslims fight each other to the death whilst we live in peace. Trump just didn't read the script.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 08:13:47 PM
In christian heaven the Israelites and muslims fight each other to the death whilst we live in peace. Trump just didn't read the script.

Israel has a Muslim population of 21%
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: IroNat on August 15, 2026, 03:42:02 AM
You're having a bi-polar episode. Now do the public school systems

The public schools have "Drag Queen Storytime and "Don't Ask Don't Tell Your Son Wants To Be Called Mary".

 ;)
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 15, 2026, 05:48:13 AM
Israel has a Muslim population of 21%

This is something I always point out too. I have not been there and I am sure they feel like second- class citizens (and probably that’s a valid point). But they vote!!! And they have jobs!!! And I doubt that many want to move!!! Show me one other Arabic country where they vote (well maybe Algeria and Tunisia and Egypt kid of sort of).

The real Israeli cruelty is not within the nation itself. It is in the West Bank security zones where they turn a blind eye to settlers rolling in and pulling Palestinians out of homes and schools. That’s what needs to be solved!

Gaza too. But Gaza has brought it on itself to a large extent (IMHO).
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 15, 2026, 06:11:13 AM
This is something I always point out too. I have not been there and I am sure they feel like second- class citizens (and probably that’s a valid point). But they vote!!! And they have jobs!!! And I doubt that many want to move!!! Show me one other Arabic country where they vote (well maybe Algeria and Tunisia and Egypt kid of sort of).

The real Israeli cruelty is not within the nation itself. It is in the West Bank security zones where they turn a blind eye to settlers rolling in and pulling Palestinians out of homes and schools. That’s what needs to be solved!

Gaza too. But Gaza has brought it on itself to a large extent (IMHO).
If you were a Soldier on the Border would you like being stoned by scum Arab kids?
probably (well they are) well organised setting you up for a bullet?
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 15, 2026, 06:21:55 AM
If you were a Soldier on the Border would you like being stoned by scum Arab kids?
probably (well they are) well organised setting you up for a bullet?

Sorry but the settler displacement thing is all wrong. Big time fuel on the fire.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 15, 2026, 06:27:38 AM
Sorry but the settler displacement thing is all wrong.
everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just looking at it from a military point of view..where do you think they store weapons for sniper attacks & even sling shots.
there are also tunnels under some of these houses.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: joswift on August 15, 2026, 07:07:17 AM
Palestine isnt a country, they are nomadic tribes constantly waring with each other, go watch Lawrence of Arabia if you want a jist of what they are like
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 15, 2026, 07:17:26 AM
Palestine isnt a country, they are nomadic tribes constantly waring with each other, go watch Lawrence of Arabia if you want a jist of what they are like
a Great Film ! any British Army Officer who had experiences with them all say the same, Churchill, Powell..& probably the most underrated Officer was "Mad" Mitch, Lt Col Mitchell (Argyll & Southerland Highlanders) Aden.



Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 15, 2026, 08:13:23 AM
Palestine isnt a country, they are nomadic tribes constantly waring with each other, go watch Lawrence of Arabia if you want a jist of what they are like
Neither was isreal until we created it for the jews.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 15, 2026, 10:55:46 AM
Check yourself, junior, don't put words into my mouth. Go do a search to see what I said. On this war I wasn't inline with the Pope's views and said on numerous occasions and platforms he needs to stay out the decision making part of this war and leave it to the administration that he was in the wrong. We don't agree with him on many things.

Okay, I might have a vague recollection of you saying he needs to stay out of politics or whatever. If so I accept I was wrong, sorry. Although I note that Catholics Nick Fuentes don't denounce the Pope outright although they disagree with many things he does, whereas a few others think he's illegitimate or is even the actual antichrist LOL :D I know some Catholics think after Vatican II the church lost its way, was "Judaized," and a few on a right wing extremist forum were exploring Orthodox Christianity as a possible alternative.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 15, 2026, 11:17:08 AM
We can talk about conspiracy theories later. Don't move the goal posts. You called me out because I said Radical Islam was a culture of homosexuality and pedophilia and as Donny pointed out...beastiality

U.S. troops were told to look the other way when they saw pdfilia in Afghanistan and Nick talks about how the Afghanis on the American side were having an orgy in the barracks LOL.

I wonder if the Taliban accepts or turns a blind eyes at the Pashtun pdfilia and homosexuality. I asked AI:

"Distinction from Traditional Practices: While some informal, non-conforming or exploitative practices (such as bacha bazi, the historical use of young boys by powerful men) have historically existed in parts of the broader Pashtun and Afghan cultural landscape, the fundamentalist religious ideology of the Taliban explicitly condemns and seeks to eradicate these behaviors alongside all other forms of homosexuality.

Zero Tolerance: The Taliban makes no distinction for cultural traditions; any discovered same-sex conduct is met with violent enforcement of their religious laws."


Those that know better than me say the Pashtun tribes are illiterate, have never even been able to read the Koran and I've seen Islamists say the homosexuality has nothing to do with Islam itself, it's been a cultural practice there for a long time. I want to again make very clear that I will never condone any pdfilia and some does exist in Islamic societies in different ways. Like I've said I've known a lot of Iranians here in Sweden, homosexual hairdressers are very overrepresented LOL. They are atheists and agnostics and really hate the regime.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: honest on August 15, 2026, 04:22:10 PM
Israel has a Muslim population of 21%

And if you had ever been there you would know that live basically under a system of modern day apartheid. Maybe plan a visit and go see how they even treat christians there in 2026.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 15, 2026, 07:35:59 PM
And if you had ever been there you would know that live basically under a system of modern day apartheid. Maybe plan a visit and go see how they even treat christians there in 2026.

Haven’t been but our Church has pilgrimages every year. They’ve had no issues ever

https://x.com/JohnFromCranber/status/2088811920983720018/video/1?s=46
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: mphgrove on August 15, 2026, 09:00:19 PM
And if you had ever been there you would know that live basically under a system of modern day apartheid. Maybe plan a visit and go see how they even treat christians there in 2026.

I have not been inside Israel or the West Bank but here is what I think:

Apartheid is totally a wrong word for the 21% Muslims inside the borders of Israel. As stated above, they certainly may well say that they are treated as second class citizens (as many African Americans say in the US). But they vote, generally are employed and probably would not want to ever leave, in large part because of deep roots there and the fact that they view it as their legitimate homeland, but also because their circumstances are pretty decent. I think we all would need to spend some time on the ground there to get our own reaction to the degree of “second class citizen” factor.

Now the West Bank is a different story and that’s where the word “apartheid” may be applicable. By the way, for us Christians that’s where Bethlehem is located. Keep in mind that the West Bank was not part of Israel before 1967 but was “occupied” by Israel after the 1967 War (which the Arabs started IMHO and which Israel won). Palestinians would argue with me putting it as bluntly as “they and their Arab neighbors started that war”, but I am giving my own honest opinion on that. Under the current Israeli occupation, there is no doubt that the abuses are severe, especially in those areas where Jewish settlers have moved in and those areas near the border with Israel proper which are referred to as “security zones”.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on August 16, 2026, 08:50:54 AM
Seems like the Catlick Church has been a pedo factory for some time.

Every organized religion seems to attract sexual predators  to its leadership.

I think it's about control.

>

Uncovering the Truth: Catholic Church Sexual Abuse Crisis

https://www.torhoermanlaw.com/catholic-church-sexual-abuse/

Lmfao Coach is a Catholic??  :D

“Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 16, 2026, 10:13:08 AM
Lmfao Coach is a Catholic??  :D

“Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”

Could say that about anyone
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 18, 2026, 01:22:54 PM
Could say that about anyone

The vatican is Rome dude. Catholicism is evil. You pray to statues of the Virgin Mary? Get the fuck out of here.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 18, 2026, 01:28:07 PM
The vatican is Rome dude. Catholicism is evil. You pray to statues of the Virgin Mary? Get the fuck out of here.

Interesting. Thanks for your input. 
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: joswift on August 18, 2026, 01:53:47 PM
The vatican is Rome dude. Catholicism is evil. You pray to statues of the Virgin Mary? Get the fuck out of here.

Yes, imagine the shame of celebrating a virgin, a chaste woman...

Surely its best to deify sluts and whores...
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Gym Rat on August 18, 2026, 03:33:57 PM
Every religion is a bizarre cult. Followed by the brainless...
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 18, 2026, 11:30:45 PM
Every religion is a bizarre cult. Followed by the brainless...

Has more to do with what our parents did while we were growing up I think.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 18, 2026, 11:31:32 PM
Yes, imagine the shame of celebrating a virgin, a chaste woman...

Surely its best to deify sluts and whores...

You are oblivious to my point but I forgive you.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 18, 2026, 11:38:06 PM
Interesting. Thanks for your input.

To your topic yes jslam is evil and vile, it's the opposite of Christianity in most levels. It's basically a cult that worships Saturn if you want to know the truth.

A friend was stationed in Iraq circa 2005-2008 and tells this story about being out on foot patrol and sees a car drive by and a woman with full face covering glance his direction and the car slams to a stop and the last he saw was the woman's head hitting the dashboard repeatedly. Terrible people. Nothing good comes from that side of the world. He also used to joke around about how Muslim men always keep chore boys around, only until they get too old like about 8 or so then they are cast out into the street and that is why you see homeless kids running around everywhere. It's a well known "secret" that Muslims never want to talk about
 

Regarding Catholicism I will just say this "sorry son, mommy and daddy are going to heaven. You put a smile on that man's face!" It's nothing more than child sacrifice can anyone really truly say it's a complete mystery that their kids were raped by priests? I think not. I think all parents watch their kids like hawks and the only reason priests get their hands on them js because the parents were complicit. Vile organization.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on August 19, 2026, 06:01:52 AM
Could say that about anyone

Catholic clergy were sexually molesting young children and the church was actively covering it up, and not a single word from you condemning it.  Meanwhile, you’re posting up a storm about Muslim pedophiles.

Maybe you should look to the teachings of the good book:

Quote
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 19, 2026, 07:06:25 AM
You are oblivious to my point but I forgive you.
Very Christian of you.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 19, 2026, 07:08:33 AM
Catholic clergy were sexually molesting young children and the church was actively covering it up, and not a single word from you condemning it.  Meanwhile, you’re posting up a storm about Muslim pedophiles.

Maybe you should look to the teachings of the good book:
All the pedophile in religion stuff is disgusting, those kids are taught to trust those people and that trust is abused. While the churches tend to recognize that it is wrong and try to hide it, seems the aloha snackbars accept it as part of the religion. Just an observation.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 19, 2026, 07:44:54 AM
All the pedophile in religion stuff is disgusting, those kids are taught to trust those people and that trust is abused. While the churches tend to recognize that it is wrong and try to hide it, seems the aloha snackbars accept it as part of the religion. Just an observation.

Logic would have it, at least to my mind, that requiring the clergy to be celibate and unmarried it would attract homosexuals, especially considering they would be working with boys. Some have argued that the priests weren't strictly speaking pdfiles but homosexuals targeting pubertal to post-pubertal males only, which might be a minor point but OTOH it reflects the desire to point the blame away from homosexuals. I think I've seen discussions about the vetting process for priests, how the "vetters" were homosexuals themselves and knowingly hired homosexuals, it was their little club. Think about it, what kind of men can promise to be celibate for the rest of their lives?

I don't know if the snackbars accept it as part of the religion. I mean, again, "they throw off gays from buildings in Iran." There's been "intelligence reports" that the killed Ayatollah kept young male lovers at some specific residence plus that he was a 30 year Heroin addict. It's impossible to know what's propaganda and hasbara or legitimate intelligence. There's bound to be perverts in all religions so I can't say it's impossible but I haven't seen outward condoning of homosexuality or pdfilia in any Islamic societies really. The 9 year old Aisha issue they explain away in different ways.
I am not defending Islam per se, it's not my religion, just saying what things look like to me. There are a lot of homosexual Iranians here in Sweden and naturally they all hate the regime, obviously they can't live a free homosexual life over there. The opposite sexes use gyms as meeting places because there are no nightclubs and so on :D The women are free enough so they can go to the gym at least, which aren't segregated apparently. They do fuck, drink and drug on the down low though, that kind of thing is impossible to stop in a relatively free Islamic society like Iran. One Iranian woman gave me some Klonopin she had bought at a pharmacy in Iran, one of my first cycles was with a very rare Iranian brand of testosterone. Fantastic stuff  :D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 19, 2026, 08:21:59 AM
Catholic clergy were sexually molesting young children and the church was actively covering it up, and not a single word from you condemning it.  Meanwhile, you’re posting up a storm about Muslim pedophiles.

Maybe you should look to the teachings of the good book:

Already went over this. Maybe you should read my response. Maybe you should look further into what we read…scripture from the “good book”. Popular belief among those that don’t know and get their info from other places other than the source itself is that we don’t. It’s the farthest thing from the truth
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 19, 2026, 08:36:54 AM
Already went over this. Maybe you should read my response. Maybe you should look further into what we read…scripture from the “good book”. Popular belief among those that don’t know and get their info from other places other than the source itself is that we don’t. It’s the farthest thing from the truth

All religions seem to have "coaches," often called priests, and reference materials, which tell the adherents how to interpret the original source. Often schisms appear. Maybe there are religions which emphasize personal revelation and interpretation, there probably are...

This reminds me of Alastair Crooke, formerly MI6 I think and longtime diplomat in the ME explaining Shia Islam, which is what they have in Iran. At least I thought it interesting :D

Quote
Alastair Crooke argues in his book Resistance: The Essence of the Islamist Revolution that Shia Islam distinguishes itself from Sunni Islam by maintaining a distinct civilizational identity rooted in personal transformation rather than mere political slogans.  He posits that for Shia believers, personal identity is derived not from rigid religious pledges but from an internal evolution influenced by a culture that emphasizes poetry and music.

This focus on personal transformation is central to Crooke’s explanation of why Shia communities, particularly in Iran, are willing to accept significant hardships and view setbacks as "moral victories." Unlike Western liberal individualism, this Shia perspective integrates spiritual and communal values, where the experience of living in a just society influences behavior, thereby sustaining their resistance against Western domination.

I.E. in his telling, a Shia is not a Muslim merely by adhering to the rules, there has to be a personal transformation.
I'm not Muslim so I can't take a side on what's true Islam, Sunni vs Shia, or the other offshoots like Sufi. Sufi'ism seems to have been attractive to some Western mystics and seekers.

Some Sunni ban music altogether, like the Taliban in Afghanistan. Now that seems like hell.

I just saw some analyst say 76% of Americans say the most important thing about the Iran war is U.S. gas prices.
Seems to confirm Crooke's thesis that Americans aren't as resilient wrt personal hardships. Trump waived away the "small" gas price increases as a small price to pay so Iran won't have nukes. The population doesn't seem to agree.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 19, 2026, 09:27:10 AM

I am not defending Islam per se, it's not my religion, just saying what things look like to me.

I'm not Muslim so I can't take a side on what's true Islam, Sunni vs Shia, or the other offshoots like Sufi.

Tell us more Van_Mohammed. :D
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 19, 2026, 11:22:24 AM
Tell us more Van_Mohammed. :D

It's certainly an easier life not trying to understand, and I'm not even kidding. Fucking internet... more gym would be better.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 19, 2026, 11:01:28 PM
The entitlement is strong in this one... ???
Get a free Dinner or reduced..but it's not the food they deserve & should be eating

Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 20, 2026, 12:50:09 PM
To your topic yes jslam is evil and vile, it's the opposite of Christianity in most levels. It's basically a cult that worships Saturn if you want to know the truth.


 

Regarding Catholicism I will just say this "sorry son, mommy and daddy are going to heaven. You put a smile on that man's face!" It's nothing more than child sacrifice can anyone really truly say it's a complete mystery that their kids were raped by priests? I think not. I think all parents watch their kids like hawks and the only reason priests get their hands on them js because the parents were complicit. Vile organization.

I’ve already addressed the sexual assault on children two or three times just here. I won’t reiterate it. No one condones it. As for the the rest it. That’s not how it works and instead of what you may hear from others who probably know less, maybe do a deep dive into it. I have a ton of actual resources
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 20, 2026, 04:05:03 PM
FBI today foiled an Islamic bitches attempted bombing of the state delegates.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: chaos on August 20, 2026, 04:56:00 PM
FBI today foiled an Islamic bitches attempted bombing of the state delegates.
Never seen catholic nuns blowing up.
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 20, 2026, 09:39:44 PM
Very Christian of you.

🙂‍↕️
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 20, 2026, 09:46:03 PM
I’ve already addressed the sexual assault on children two or three times just here. I won’t reiterate it. No one condones it. As for the the rest it. That’s not how it works and instead of what you may hear from others who probably know less, maybe do a deep dive into it. I have a ton of actual resources

The church has been a safe haven for pedophiles and homosexuals for hundreds of years. Society is not recently intolerant of them, it's always been that way. They can't work and survive in society and have to live SOMEWHERE.  I mean, let's be fucking honest ok? What grown man doesn't need to have sex? Oh "God fulfills me" you really buy that? Come on now it's blatantly obvious you literally cannot deny the truth. And let's not even get started with the demonic satanic nature of the vatican and it's symbology and artwork.

Come on Joe, get your head out the sand. How many men you know don't have much interest in women? Chomos and queers and you damn well know it. Actually, chomos queers and priests....hmm, and the number of priests who molest kids is pretty high, and by their actions I'd say the church does condone it.

Like I said they gotta survive somewhere bro, where do you think they go?
Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 20, 2026, 10:17:39 PM
Horny Nun  ;D

Title: Re: Radical Islam
Post by: Donny on August 24, 2026, 12:30:38 AM
FFS... ???

s=kb8JIvUzPT9hm8u7