Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: IroNat on August 13, 2026, 03:55:13 AM
-
https://x.com/Rainmaker1973/status/2087063967663583563
-
the Problem is the outer disc ring , the Annulus Fibrosus.
-
Thanks. Much appreciated.
-
the Problem is the outer disc ring , the Annulus Fibrosus.
Wrong part of the back.
-
the Problem is the outer disc ring , the Annulus Fibrosus.
Go f*ck yourself, Donny.
-
I had a direct disc injection of cadaver graft and stem cells and it almost killed me. No thanks.
-
I had a direct disc injection of cadaver graft and stem cells and it almost killed me. No thanks.
There’s a little bhanks in all of us
-
the Problem is the outer disc ring , the Annulus Fibrosus.
It ain't nothin but a peanut
-
I had a direct disc injection of cadaver graft and stem cells and it almost killed me. No thanks.
This is for real? Not trolling?