Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 08:12:22 PM

Title: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 14, 2026, 08:12:22 PM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcCMLwSyjDn/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==&igsi=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 14, 2026, 10:22:16 PM
"Erica is too retarded to have killed Charlie Kirk. All women are retarded" Boom! Agree with Andrew.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: joswift on August 15, 2026, 01:40:50 AM
"Erica is too retarded to have killed Charlie Kirk. All women are retarded" Boom! Agree with Andrew.
hahaha she thought she had a "gotcha" with that, Andrew just doubled down and laughed about it.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 15, 2026, 02:31:53 AM
hahaha she thought she had a "gotcha" with that, Andrew just doubled down and laughed about it.

I didn't watch the debate itself, just saw that in isolation. It's pretty long, don't know if I have the patience.

Am I mistaken or did Andrew pay 300K just for the chance to debate Candace?

I haven't watched much of Andrew but after saying that about Erica he was hired by TPUSA to train their peole in debating techniques. He is considered good at it even by those who think he's dishonest or whatever. Debates can be judged 'won' even if the losing side is actually right in the basic argument. Someone said don't go into a debate with for example a moon landing hoaxer unless you know your shit, otherwise they will just bury you with "facts" you have no counter to.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Royalty on August 15, 2026, 04:21:41 AM
So now we’re back to the official narrative: Tyler Robinson acted alone. Tyler murdered Charlie Kirk because Charlie Kirk was ‘spreading hate’. Case closed.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: joswift on August 15, 2026, 06:34:13 AM
(https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/548278127_1280903007383846_2984979560495985644_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_tt6&cstp=mx1500x845&ctp=p720x720&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=nrFfRwQkKaAQ7kNvwFdY2s_&_nc_oc=Adq01MlGRPYhePhJxZMDMqA9NJIHD_D5BCNxVG2Hf0aPqkwkseniVybK9C5TlklEvi0&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-ams2-1.xx&_nc_gid=7iRN35bDMh1dO_HIm7XChw&_nc_ss=7b22e&oh=00_AQHYj6XgRXu0St1mFChEZltYVjsgzokCBKZzWJmDZrliZw&oe=6A865931)
(https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/548295169_1280902974050516_7919974122951816243_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_tt6&cstp=mx1280x720&ctp=s1280x720&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=Y6AbSvrkDokQ7kNvwEXo5ZB&_nc_oc=Adr04TJbXo5l97VIRdeNcOu8rPvpQVB-yFab9UqnYqubccpV0x-dVe0Y2G7yIgBbWZo&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-ams2-1.xx&_nc_gid=7iRN35bDMh1dO_HIm7XChw&_nc_ss=7b22e&oh=00_AQGYnHginKIZ6fgi5LBnsI2VjXoXjAyWtkcLbsCGKA-LkQ&oe=6A8630E9)
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Grape Ape on August 15, 2026, 06:48:28 AM
I didn't watch the debate itself, just saw that in isolation. It's pretty long, don't know if I have the patience.

Am I mistaken or did Andrew pay 300K just for the chance to debate Candace?

I haven't watched much of Andrew but after saying that about Erica he was hired by TPUSA to train their peole in debating techniques. He is considered good at it even by those who think he's dishonest or whatever. Debates can be judged 'won' even if the losing side is actually right in the basic argument. Someone said don't go into a debate with for example a moon landing hoaxer unless you know your shit, otherwise they will just bury you with "facts" you have no counter to.

He did pay 300k.

Apparently, she decided on the specific topics, and also insisted on doing it at her place.

Joe Rogan offered his podcast for the debate, she refused, and they negotiated, and came up with PBD.

I listened to the first hour last night, it didn't appear to get anywhere, and did seem to get a bit lost in nuance.  But Candance had not connected any dots to proving her case - felt more that she was basing on that they had not proven it was Robinson, so she could theorize anything she wanted, where Wilson was looking for something concrete to back up her claims of him being a patsy.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 15, 2026, 07:12:41 AM
(https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/548278127_1280903007383846_2984979560495985644_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_tt6&cstp=mx1500x845&ctp=p720x720&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=nrFfRwQkKaAQ7kNvwFdY2s_&_nc_oc=Adq01MlGRPYhePhJxZMDMqA9NJIHD_D5BCNxVG2Hf0aPqkwkseniVybK9C5TlklEvi0&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-ams2-1.xx&_nc_gid=7iRN35bDMh1dO_HIm7XChw&_nc_ss=7b22e&oh=00_AQHYj6XgRXu0St1mFChEZltYVjsgzokCBKZzWJmDZrliZw&oe=6A865931)
(https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/548295169_1280902974050516_7919974122951816243_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_tt6&cstp=mx1280x720&ctp=s1280x720&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=Y6AbSvrkDokQ7kNvwEXo5ZB&_nc_oc=Adr04TJbXo5l97VIRdeNcOu8rPvpQVB-yFab9UqnYqubccpV0x-dVe0Y2G7yIgBbWZo&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-ams2-1.xx&_nc_gid=7iRN35bDMh1dO_HIm7XChw&_nc_ss=7b22e&oh=00_AQGYnHginKIZ6fgi5LBnsI2VjXoXjAyWtkcLbsCGKA-LkQ&oe=6A8630E9)
It's the same guy! He's aged well in 60 years.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 15, 2026, 08:26:17 AM
"Erica is too retarded to have killed Charlie Kirk. All women are retarded" Boom! Agree with Andrew.

Why are people saying his wife had him killed?
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 15, 2026, 08:44:51 AM
Why are people saying his wife had him killed?

Because people need drama in their lives and willingly believe dishonest shills with agendas.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 15, 2026, 10:15:04 AM
Why are people saying his wife had him killed?

There are probably a few reasons but I think one is she has these crazy demonic eyes LOL. She acted a bit bizarrely after, for example made a video where she caresses Charlie's made-up hand in the coffin and did other seemingly tasteless things in the immediate aftermath. The Candace camp says Erica is demonic but the opposing camp says Candace is demonic LOL. I've seen on X where lots of big accounts dropped the same "Candace is demonic" post at the exact same time so it's been coordinated and obsessive too :D

The opposing camps fight over what Charlie actually believed. It's basically down to the Jew issue again. Was Charlie actually going to cut with the Jews and was that why he was killed? Bibi actually felt the need to say Israel didn't do it. You see all the Jews like in Coach's linked post saying how Candace "lost." This is probably why Coach is also saying Candace was "destroyed," it's Zionists vs antisemites LOL. I said in the Charlie Kirk thread that I don't think everything is Israel's fault and I posted a video of Fuentes talking about the case. I think Charlie was still a Zionist although he was pissed the Jews tried to control who he was allowed to bring to his events :D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Rambone on August 15, 2026, 10:31:43 AM
“COMPLETELY destroyed”

(https://media1.tenor.com/m/uz6FmxgVr4QAAAAC/j-peterman-nah.gif)
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 15, 2026, 02:25:55 PM
“COMPLETELY destroyed”

(https://media1.tenor.com/m/uz6FmxgVr4QAAAAC/j-peterman-nah.gif)

Andrew- “show me proof”

Owens - “I can’t”

= Completely destroyed
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: IroNat on August 15, 2026, 04:16:35 PM
Is Macron's wife a man?
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 15, 2026, 04:21:59 PM
Is Macron's wife a man?

Not sure but either way, she was a groomer.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: _bruce_ on August 16, 2026, 06:30:06 AM
Is Macron's wife a man?

It's his father in drag
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on August 16, 2026, 07:15:01 AM
Candace Owens is off the deep end but Andrew Wilson is such a loser on so many levels, I can’t believe he still has supporters.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Kwon on August 16, 2026, 07:33:31 AM
Andrew ALWAYS wins a debate.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on August 16, 2026, 08:38:48 AM
Andrew ALWAYS wins a debate.

Right, just like this one

Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 16, 2026, 08:54:02 AM
Candace Owens is off the deep end but Andrew Wilson is such a loser on so many levels, I can’t believe he still has supporters.

I can’t believe she does. It has to be some kind of scam with heavily pushed Algo and fake numbers. On the other hand there are several here that appear to be stupid enough to believe her obvious bullshit. Amazing
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Kwon on August 16, 2026, 09:42:04 AM
Right, just like this one



Loved that whole interview. Feminist tried so hard :D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 16, 2026, 09:43:42 AM
Right, just like this one



Homeboy got owned on his own show. He should quit, this is like a boxer getting knocked out.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 16, 2026, 10:02:20 AM
Andrew who?  Never heard of him. Candace has a “massive” following although probably mostly fake foreign powers trying to hurt America via manipulating for her obvious idiocy.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: joswift on August 16, 2026, 10:36:45 AM
Homeboy got owned on his own show. He should quit, this is like a boxer getting knocked out.

she went below the belt and he insulted her

That was hardly owning him.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Rambone on August 16, 2026, 10:48:35 AM
COMPLETELY destroyed
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 16, 2026, 10:53:22 AM
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTD6AQBFp/
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: illuminati on August 16, 2026, 11:13:22 AM
Homeboy got owned on his own show. He should quit, this is like a boxer getting knocked out.


Ha Ha Ha so he married a used whore & doesnt like it being mentioned
 :D ;D :D He should've thought about that when he married it.

Fuck he got well owned.  ;D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 16, 2026, 11:44:16 AM
she went below the belt and he insulted her

That was hardly owning him.

This is a guy who I guess makes his living off of shitting on whores and pornstars, yet he married a woman of questionable integrity. It makes him look like a hypocrite and I have no issue with her bringing that up in this argument. She didn’t just dig in on his wife for no reason. It’s similar to that thread where a dude was shitting on another poster, and the guy said something like “I fucked your wife” or something. It shut him up quick.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: chaos on August 16, 2026, 12:41:49 PM
I wonder how much these two morons got paid for stirring up the masses that paid attention to this crap.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Necrosis on August 16, 2026, 12:54:42 PM
Here is Andrew being absolutely manhandled by someone who is actually smart. Pretty embarrassing tbh
&t=1481s

I am pretty sure he didn't understand what the dude was saying.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 16, 2026, 12:56:50 PM
Andrew who?  Never heard of him. Candace has a “massive” following although probably mostly fake foreign powers trying to hurt America via manipulating for her obvious idiocy.

Candace's "Macron's wife is actually Macron's father" theory has me going wtf? ??? ???

Rogan had Andrew on and Andrew mentioned foreign influence campaigns and Joe said if you took all the foreign accounts out of X you'd lose 90% of members. I think when Musk bought twitter he said the owners lied to him about the percentage of bots on there. They haven't been able to take out the bots on there and the AI replies are grating.

Regardless of Candace's idiocy, many of the big accounts that bash her seem to be foreign influence operations too. I mean Laura Loomer used to hate Ukraine and Zelensky and overnight she's done a 180 and is there interviewing Zelensky. No way she didn't get paid mega bucks for that.

Brad Parscale used to work for DJT as campaign manager, but now,

"Brad Parscale, Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) as a foreign agent for the State of Israel."

Parscale is connected to Andrew Wilson and TPUSA and different conservative news media, interesting :D

Quote
AI Overview               

Israel
has scaled up its international public diplomacy and digital influence efforts with multi-million-dollar monthly contracts—some ranging between $1.5 million and $4.5 million per month—as part of a broader state-allocated propaganda and media push approaching $1 billion. These campaigns aim to counter declining global support, manage public opinion regarding the war in Gaza, and combat antisemitism.

Scope and Strategy of the Operations

Targeted Contracts:
Filings under the U.S. Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) revealed contracts tied to firms like Brad Parscale's Clock Tower X LLC, initially valued at $1.5 million per month, focusing digital operations on younger demographics across platforms like TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.

Influencer Networks: The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and associated bodies like Lapam (the state advertising bureau) have utilized intermediary agencies (such as Bridge Partners and Havas Media Group) to enlist social media creators, paying varying rates per post to distribute pre-approved narratives

Algorithm and AI Manipulation: Strategy documents and disclosures indicate efforts to "game algorithms" and saturate data repositories used by AI chatbots (such as ChatGPT and Gemini) to influence automated text outputs and search results in favor of official Israeli messaging.

Budget Allocations: Public records and reports highlight that Israel's national public diplomacy directorate (Hasbara) saw its operational budget multiplied significantly compared to pre-2023 levels, with hundreds of millions directed toward global advertising, promotional junkets, and digital content creation.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 16, 2026, 01:50:16 PM
Here is Andrew being absolutely manhandled by someone who is actually smart. Pretty embarrassing tbh
&t=1481s

I am pretty sure he didn't understand what the dude was saying.

Just like on here with libs on here, can't get much more destroyed than....


Andrew - "Prove it"

Owens - 'I can't"

Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Necrosis on August 16, 2026, 02:42:36 PM
Just like on here with libs on here, can't get much more destroyed than....


Andrew - "Prove it"

Owens - 'I can't"

I don't like either one of them and couldn't care less. I think andrew is a pseudointellectual who doesn't understand logic or philosophy and gets by on beating up on onlyfans girls.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 16, 2026, 02:47:04 PM
I don't like either one of them and couldn't care less. I think andrew is a pseudointellectual who doesn't understand logic or philosophy and gets by on beating up on onlyfans girls.

I get it but it doesn’t take an intellectual to ask someone to credibly prove an egregious allegation.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 16, 2026, 03:12:41 PM
I don't like either one of them and couldn't care less. I think andrew is a pseudointellectual who doesn't understand logic or philosophy and gets by on beating up on onlyfans girls.

If you dont care for either then please say something critical about Candice also.  You’ve covered him, now how about her?
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: beakdoctor on August 16, 2026, 04:43:22 PM
Im. Not a follower or necessarily a fan of either one but I think generally Candace makes solid points and observations. I think her obsession with Erika is a bad look and while I think Erika has acted questionable in the aftermath of Charlie's murder I seriously doubt she killed him or had him killed. I think Candace looks pretty unhinged talking about it.

Don't know Andrew but have seen some of his viral clips. He debates some incredibly stupid people so ive never given him much credit. I mean if you're debating porn stars who dont know if Alabama is a state or a country, it is like a boxer feasting on tomato cans. You're not proving much by exposing their stupidity.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 16, 2026, 05:21:03 PM
Im. Not a follower or necessarily a fan of either one but I think generally Candace makes solid points and observations. I think her obsession with Erika is a bad look and while I think Erika has acted questionable in the aftermath of Charlie's murder I seriously doubt she killed him or had him killed. I think Candace looks pretty unhinged talking about it.

Don't know Andrew but have seen some of his viral clips. He debates some incredibly stupid people so ive never given him much credit. I mean if you're debating porn stars who dont know if Alabama is a state or a country, it is like a boxer feasting on tomato cans. You're not proving much by exposing their stupidity.

Leave Hankins out of this
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: joswift on August 17, 2026, 01:08:33 AM
If you dont care for either then please say something critical about Candice also.  You’ve covered him, now how about her?
lol... hes a biased leftie..
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 03:38:34 AM
lol... hes a biased leftie..

I can't imagine being more far right than Candace Owens.

Id love to think of her as being completely wild during sex, loving anal, ass to mouth and taking facials but I don’t know. She's kind of gives vibes that she feels it's her womanly duty to please her man no matter what. But She could also be a prude yapping about 'traditional values' or some shit.

Didn't she used to date Charlie Kirk quite a few years ago. I recall someone telling me this when they were explaining her obsession with Erika.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Necrosis on August 17, 2026, 04:17:06 AM
If you dont care for either then please say something critical about Candice also.  You’ve covered him, now how about her?


Ahh I seen her take on rogan on global warming where she is doing something similar to her current claims. She claimed Global warming was a hoax but then he pressed her to describe what she knew and she admitted she had no clue about it. She seems to have strong beliefs but little knowledge on some things, however, in this case she definitely knows more about the case then Andrew.

She is less annoying then Andrew, he comes across as a narcy bitch.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Grape Ape on August 17, 2026, 05:50:57 AM
I wonder how much these two morons got paid for stirring up the masses that paid attention to this crap.

Candace was paid 300k by Andrew
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 17, 2026, 05:53:31 AM
I watched bits and pieces and the starting point was apparently Andrew said the case against Tyler was "overwhelming" and Candace thought "Tyler was a patsy." PBT pressed Andrew on how certain he was that Tyler killed Charlie and he said 75-85%. The trial might be 1-2 years away so we don't know what more evidence will come out but 75-85% obviously isn't beyond reasonable doubt. On Rogan Andrew said "anything is possible" wrt what really happened but he has an issue with Candace looking at strange coincidences and contradictions without having a definitive culprit, though he says he doesn't have a problem with internet sleuths playing detective. "Lots and lots of cases have been solved by the 'internet'" (so to speak), he says.

Candace was paid 300k by Andrew

Andrew was probably paid the 300K by someone else plus I think he had a go fund me towards this too, so some are really worried about Candace's ability to influence the discourse. Someone claimed Candace is "bigger" than Charlie at this point. To me this is obviously a fight over Zionism vs. "antisemitism." That's why so many people are so up in arms over this. "Libturds did it!" vs "Jews did it!"
And damn the facts :D

One thing that would be interesting to know: did Tyler confess to his parents and do his parents think he did it? One guy claims to know he did not and they don't believe he did it. If that is true, that's huge, for me personally.

I just hope Tyler doesn't die before the trial :D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: joswift on August 17, 2026, 06:03:06 AM
I can't imagine being more far right than Candace Owens.

Id love to think of her as being completely wild during sex, loving anal, ass to mouth and taking facials but I don’t know. She's kind of gives vibes that she feels it's her womanly duty to please her man no matter what. But She could also be a prude yapping about 'traditional values' or some shit.

Didn't she used to date Charlie Kirk quite a few years ago. I recall someone telling me this when they were explaining her obsession with Erika.

Kirk was obsessed with her but she wasnt interested
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 17, 2026, 06:12:01 AM
Kirk was obsessed with her but she wasnt interested

I think some are saying it was the other way around, Candace was madly in love with Kirk :D

Now everyone is fighting over whether Kirk actually liked Candace, whether he was just trying to manage and use her for his purposes or what :D

If I'm not mistaken Candace, or at least some others, are saying Erica did not meet Kirk by chance, it was sort of arranged.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Grape Ape on August 17, 2026, 06:24:03 AM

Andrew was probably paid the 300K by someone else plus I think he had a go fund me towards this too, so some are really worried about Candace's ability to influence the discourse. Someone claimed Candace is "bigger" than Charlie at this point. To me this is obviously a fight over Zionism vs. "antisemitism." That's why so many people are so up in arms over this. "Libturds did it!" vs "Jews did it!"
And damn the facts :D

One thing that would be interesting to know: did Tyler confess to his parents and do his parents think he did it? One guy claims to know he did not and they don't believe he did it. If that is true, that's huge, for me personally.

I just hope Tyler doesn't die before the trial :D

I don't think he was.  I actually listened to Wilson on Rogan, and saw videos leading up to this.  He wanted the discourse public.

He also defined "overwhelming" right away in the discussion.

Either way, it was evident to me that neither was really going "prove" anything, so I have not revisited it after listening to the first hour or so.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: chaos on August 17, 2026, 06:53:47 AM
Candace was paid 300k by Andrew
LMFAO. Never in a million years would I pay 300K to have any sort of conversation or "debate" with anyone. Neither of them have proof of shit and neither of them will change their minds or their thoughts on any subject. LOL he got ripped off and that's kudos to her for pulling a fast one there. ;D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 17, 2026, 07:17:10 AM
I don't think he was.  I actually listened to Wilson on Rogan, and saw videos leading up to this.  He wanted the discourse public.

He also defined "overwhelming" right away in the discussion.

Either way, it was evident to me that neither was really going "prove" anything, so I have not revisited it after listening to the first hour or so.

It's just hard to believe he put up his own money... for this? Whatever it was. 300K is an absurd amount of money. TPUSA employs Wilson and they have deep pockets. But I don't know.

He raised 80K through givesendgo:

https://www.givesendgo.com/andrew-wilson-vs-candace-owens-debate

I don't know if this is an indication on who "won"
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 07:48:39 AM
LMFAO. Never in a million years would I pay 300K to have any sort of conversation or "debate" with anyone. Neither of them have proof of shit and neither of them will change their minds or their thoughts on any subject. LOL he got ripped off and that's kudos to her for pulling a fast one there. ;D

Good take.

You are right. Neither one of them have proof of anything.  Wilson asking Candace for evidence.  As if she's some CIA spook. Of course she doesn't.  If there was some grand conspiracy no one is turning over evidence to her of all people and she doesn't have some vast network of spies.  If you ask any of these podcasters for proof, they'll 'Google' it or tell you what their logical conclusion is.

The whole debating podcasters reminds me of the phrase 'never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience' also 'never argue with an idiot people may not be able to tell the difference' equally applies.

They all make great observations about the hypocrisy of the racism narrative,  and the transgender debate but thats common sense. Anything beyond that and they have no more proof than you or I. Just their own beliefs and conclusions.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: chaos on August 17, 2026, 07:54:56 AM
Good take.

You are right. Neither one of them have proof of anything.  Wilson asking Candace for evidence.  As if she's some CIA spook. Of course she doesn't.  If there was some grand conspiracy no one is turning over evidence to her of all people and she doesn't have some vast network of spies.  If you ask any of these podcasters for proof, they'll 'Google' it or tell you what their logical conclusion is.

The whole debating podcasters reminds me of the phrase 'never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience' also 'never argue with an idiot people may not be able to tell the difference' equally applies.

They all make great observations about the hypocrisy of the racism narrative,  and the transgender debate but thats common sense. Anything beyond that and they have no more proof than you or I. Just their own beliefs and conclusions.
Exactly. We're all free to point out what we see as inconsistencies, lies, warped views, etc but if we had actual proof, we'd be sitting in court and I don't think either one of them are so...it's all opinions and conjecture.
What I don't understand is why anyone would pay to debate someone else? Was she so afraid of debating him that she threw a big ass number out hoping he'd shy away? What made him so confident that he'd pay up the 300k?
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 07:56:56 AM
I can't imagine being more far right than Candace Owens.

Id love to think of her as being completely wild during sex, loving anal, ass to mouth and taking facials but I don’t know. She's kind of gives vibes that she feels it's her womanly duty to please her man no matter what. But She could also be a prude yapping about 'traditional values' or some shit.

Didn't she used to date Charlie Kirk quite a few years ago. I recall someone telling me this when they were explaining her obsession with Erika.
are you a Bi Sexual ?  :D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 07:59:49 AM
are you a Bi Sexual ?  :D

No. Candace is a woman.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 08:02:07 AM
No. Candace is a woman.
so you have a small cock?
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: chaos on August 17, 2026, 08:05:28 AM
so you have a small cock?
Is that why you imported dirty muzzies to your country then ran away to hide in Germany from 38?
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Grape Ape on August 17, 2026, 08:07:10 AM
Exactly. We're all free to point out what we see as inconsistencies, lies, warped views, etc but if we had actual proof, we'd be sitting in court and I don't think either one of them are so...it's all opinions and conjecture.
What I don't understand is why anyone would pay to debate someone else? Was she so afraid of debating him that she threw a big ass number out hoping he'd shy away? What made him so confident that he'd pay up the 300k?

It's just hard to believe he put up his own money... for this? Whatever it was. 300K is an absurd amount of money.

There's so much money in what these people are doing in terms of engagement, ad revenue, etc.....I listened to Mr. Beast once who spent 4 million bucks to make one of his videos, and when he was asked if he would recoup it, he said, "probably".

PBD is a billionaire, so maybe he covered it since his channel got the engagement.  Who knows?

Regardless of who "won", this does show the right will actually disagree with each other, unlike the left, who falls in line with the party every time (except maybe Fetterman).
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 08:53:36 AM
so you have a small cock?

Dude, wtf are you even talking about?

Are you Bi-sexual?

No. Candace is a woman

So you have a small cock?

Lol, you're always talking about some other dudes cock and you make no fucking sense. You are either drunk or half retarded and very likely a repressed homosexual. Your IQ seems lower with every post you make.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: chaos on August 17, 2026, 08:56:23 AM
Dude, wtf are you even talking about?

Are you Bi-sexual?

No. Candace is a woman

So you have a small cock?

Lol, you're always talking about some other dudes cock and you make no fucking sense. You are either drunk or half retarded and very likely a repressed homosexual. Your IQ seems lower with every post you make.
You're addressing the same guy that openly supported muzzie invasions into his country then comes to getbig to cry about it after he ran away to Germany.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Dave D on August 17, 2026, 10:33:49 AM
so you have a small cock?

I think it’s safe to assume that Donny has issues.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 17, 2026, 12:44:59 PM
You are right. Neither one of them have proof of anything.  Wilson asking Candace for evidence.  As if she's some CIA spook. Of course she doesn't.  If there was some grand conspiracy no one is turning over evidence to her of all people and she doesn't have some vast network of spies. If you ask any of these podcasters for proof, they'll 'Google' it or tell you what their logical conclusion is.

I think intelligence agencies sometimes use media profiles to plant information or disinformation.
These people have a very wide reach so they could be very useful sometimes.

Apparently Candace has gotten ahold of some 'exclusive' pics and info from the 'inside' at times.

Candace claims she got a tip from someone in the French government about French legionnaires on the ground on the day which she turned over to Tulsi's office, but there was no follow up :D

There's a saying about "flooding the zone with shit," which could be happening sometimes if someone wanted to hide real conspiracies, the public doesn't trust anything anymore because there's just so much shit.

America still hasn't "healed" from JFK but it's interesting how many 'serious' people think the official narrative is shit. Everyone is a conspiracy theorist, which I keep telling Coach all the time :D

BTW I wonder what Candace's security detail looks like LOL.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 17, 2026, 12:46:12 PM

Ahh I seen her take on rogan on global warming where she is doing something similar to her current claims. She claimed Global warming was a hoax but then he pressed her to describe what she knew and she admitted she had no clue about it. She seems to have strong beliefs but little knowledge on some things, however, in this case she definitely knows more about the case then Andrew.

She is less annoying then Andrew, he comes across as a narcy bitch.

Fair enough
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: illuminati on August 17, 2026, 06:48:48 PM
I think it’s safe to assume that Donny has issues.

Yes he has a lot of issues.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Mayday on August 20, 2026, 03:31:56 AM
He also defined "overwhelming" right away in the discussion.

He had overwhelming as being 75% from memory.

Candace is a bit bonkers but super smart. Andrew is used to debating low IQ women on the same topic = he over estimates his intelligence.  I've seen this many times in my work career. When you come up against the truly smart, give them respect and tread lightly.

It's the last 40mins or so he comes completely undone. That's the only part worth watching IMO. You'll understand he is way out of his depth.

Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Necrosis on August 20, 2026, 05:57:02 AM
He had overwhelming as being 75% from memory.

Candace is a bit bonkers but super smart. Andrew is used to debating low IQ women on the same topic = he over estimates his intelligence.  I've seen this many times in my work career. When you come up against the truly smart, give them respect and tread lightly.

It's the last 40mins or so he comes completely undone. That's the only part worth watching IMO. You'll understand he is way out of his depth.

watch the video I posted. He is WAY out of his depth. He can't even form coherent arguments because he can't understand what the other person is saying.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Grape Ape on August 20, 2026, 06:09:14 AM
He had overwhelming as being 75% from memory.



Exactly.

Once that was defined in that manner, I knew the "debate" was going to be a whole lot of nuthin'
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: chaos on August 20, 2026, 06:49:42 AM
300k to argue with a broad? ;D ;D
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 20, 2026, 07:23:40 AM
Andrew unraveled because he didn't have his cigs. Foot shook like crazy from withdrawal.

Candace appears 'super smart' as Mayday says but then I think of her Brigitte Macron theories and don't know what to think. Is it all just a super smart grift?

A very dumb question: does it appear as though the defense will actually argue Tyler is totally innocent? Somehow I think there will be a very anticlimactic, for the Candace camp, plea deal. Many influencers have a lot invested in this LOL.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 20, 2026, 07:31:39 AM
Andrew unraveled because he didn't have his cigs. Foot shook like crazy from withdrawal.

Candace appears 'super smart' as Mayday says but then I think of her Brigitte Macron theories and don't know what to think. Is it all just a super smart grift?

A very dumb question: does it appear as though the defense will actually argue Tyler is totally innocent? Somehow I think there will be a very anticlimactic, for the Candace camp, plea deal. Many influencers have a lot invested in this LOL.

Motivated reasoning following the Dollars. Also you can be super smart and highly verbal (oral) and still have poor judgment.
Title: Re: Candace Owens gets COMPLETELY destroyed
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 20, 2026, 07:46:25 AM
Motivated reasoning following the Dollars. Also you can be super smart and highly verbal (oral) and still have poor judgment.

Right, agreed.