Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: keanu on August 16, 2026, 08:51:58 PM

Title: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: keanu on August 16, 2026, 08:51:58 PM
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 16, 2026, 09:56:55 PM
Damn rest in peace girl such a cutie poor thing had so much shit going on in her life. It seems like she surround herself with bad people like her ex-boyfriend. She did look different these days. Hopefully it wasn’t a health issue.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: illuminati on August 16, 2026, 10:15:30 PM
Too many steroids or a genetic pre condition??
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 16, 2026, 10:31:11 PM
I wish I could’ve kissed her just once
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: rick doot on August 16, 2026, 10:44:06 PM
Was she saved? She appeared to be sexual
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: joswift on August 17, 2026, 12:22:49 AM
Its not long since she was telling stories about how she was almost raped by someone famous at 18

Wasn't Bill Clinton by any chance?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Kwon on August 17, 2026, 02:01:38 AM


Wait what? SO YOUNG!



She was with Vladimir Klitcho once
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 03:31:33 AM
Wait what? SO YOUNG!



She was with Vladimir Klitcho once

They were married. I think they had a few children together.  She was smoking hot back then, probably 10 or 15 years ago. I don't remember when they got divorced but years later she claimed he was abusive.

I didn't buy it but that was her claim. I think she had post partum depression. Yet after the divorce her life didn't get much better. My take was she had the kind of mental problems that people ignore because she was so pretty and seemingly had everything.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 17, 2026, 03:45:37 AM
They were married. I think they had a few children together.  She was smoking hot back then, probably 10 or 15 years ago. I don't remember when they got divorced but years later she claimed he was abusive.

I didn't buy it but that was her claim. I think she had post partum depression. Yet after the divorce her life didn't get much better. My take was she had the kind of mental problems that people ignore because she was so pretty and seemingly had everything.

She and Klitschko were never married.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on August 17, 2026, 03:45:43 AM
Awkwardly proportioned and overrated 5 ft midget, but luckily we still have the photos      :)
must admit, nice pussy

https://www.fappenist.com/fappening/the-fappening-2025/photos/4321/hayden-panettiere-nude-the-fappening-leak

or

https://celeb.gate.cc/hayden-panettiere/gallery.html?s=i.publishedAt&cdir=desc&i=3#images


(Apparently an actress but as there are thousands of such entertainers I could not even mention one movie or series she was in)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: GigantorX on August 17, 2026, 04:00:20 AM
Was she shaved?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 04:41:40 AM
She and Klitschko were never married.

I guess not.  I seem to remember they were together for quite a while. Maybe 5 years. She said being tied down to him and having a baby was bad for her career.  Which wasn't a exactly a like she was in the running for an academy. She struggled after they split and her career never took off again.

Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 17, 2026, 05:10:47 AM
Celeb crush of peace….she was battling some demons for sure. Probably an after-effect of getting diddled as a kid. I wish I could’ve fixed her.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 17, 2026, 05:27:39 AM
I guess not.  I seem to remember they were together for quite a while. Maybe 5 years. She said being tied down to him and having a baby was bad for her career.  Which wasn't a exactly a like she was in the running for an academy. She struggled after they split and her career never took off again.


She could have had a great life with him but she let it go.
Fortunately he has custody of their daughter or she would have messed her up.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 17, 2026, 06:06:23 AM
I wish I could’ve kissed her just once
Go to the viewing. It's open casket.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: chaos on August 17, 2026, 06:59:37 AM
Its not long since she was telling stories about how she was almost raped by someone famous at 18

Wasn't Bill Clinton by any chance?
I just read this, did she ever confirm who it was she woke up in bed with?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Lartinos on August 17, 2026, 07:36:23 AM
I wish I could’ve kissed her just once

This is a woman sir, a bit off brand for you.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 07:56:18 AM
She could have had a great life with him but she let it go.
Fortunately he has custody of their daughter or she would have messed her up.

Yeah. For sure. She bailed on him and her daughter because she wanted to pursue a mediocre career in Hollywood.  Which never rematerialized. Then she started unraveling,  probably regretted leaving her family. I mean she burned that bridge with him, accusing him of abuse. I don't remember the details of her accusations but she's 5 foot and he was one of the largest hardest punching heavyweight champions ever. I just didn't believe it. Now in her mid-30's the thought all women have about being used up by then started to haunt her.

This is just my guess but I imagine when the story comes out it will be suicide or overdose.

It's still very sad though. For a woman who seemed so happy earlier in life.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on August 17, 2026, 10:22:12 AM
Yeah. For sure. She bailed on him and her daughter because she wanted to pursue a mediocre career in Hollywood.  Which never rematerialized. Then she started unraveling,  probably regretted leaving her family. I mean she burned that bridge with him, accusing him of abuse. I don't remember the details of her accusations but she's 5 foot and he was one of the largest hardest punching heavyweight champions ever. I just didn't believe it. Now in her mid-30's the thought all women have about being used up by then started to haunt her.

This is just my guess but I imagine when the story comes out it will be suicide or overdose.

It's still very sad though. For a woman who seemed so happy earlier in life.

It’s not hard to imagine a guy who punches people for a living might end up punching his girlfriend.  I don’t know whether it happened or not, but just because the guy was HW champ doesn’t mean he couldn’t be beating Hayden too.  Hell, just look at Tyson and Robin Givens.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: deadz on August 17, 2026, 10:38:27 AM
Too many steroids or a genetic pre condition??
OD
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 17, 2026, 10:50:01 AM
Go to the viewing. It's open casket.

Damn.  LOLOLOLOLOLOOL
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: MAXX on August 17, 2026, 11:03:57 AM
Hollyweirdo...

Abandoned her daughter.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 17, 2026, 11:35:36 AM
It’s not hard to imagine a guy who punches people for a living might end up punching his girlfriend.  I don’t know whether it happened or not, but just because the guy was HW champ doesn’t mean he couldn’t be beating Hayden too.  Hell, just look at Tyson and Robin Givens.

Please read the "Believe all Women" thread.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: GymnJuice on August 17, 2026, 11:41:55 AM
Go to the viewing. It's open casket.

And say hello to Pamith for us while you're there
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: beakdoctor on August 17, 2026, 12:29:26 PM
It’s not hard to imagine a guy who punches people for a living might end up punching his girlfriend.  I don’t know whether it happened or not, but just because the guy was HW champ doesn’t mean he couldn’t be beating Hayden too.  Hell, just look at Tyson and Robin Givens.

Ah the famous proud virgin intellect rears its head again... I get you think boxer = boxer. There's so many more variables than that.

It's extremely hard to believe if you apply common sense and reasoning. Mike Tyson used to mug old ladies and knock people out in the streets as a 14 year old kid. Klitschko , had a phd, Klitschko and Tyson were about as diametrically different in terms of temperament, education,  mannerisms and background as possible. .Klitschko 6'5" 250lbs, if he was beating her there'd be signs.

Givens exposed Tyson while they were married to his face and Tyson later admitted it. Hayden came up with this an excuse after leaving to be with her younger douchebag boyfriend. Klitschko denied it and won custody of their child. Courts typically don't award custody to wife beaters.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on August 17, 2026, 12:41:24 PM
She could have had a great life with him but she let it go.
Fortunately he has custody of their daughter or she would have messed her up.


Her net worth apparently was 6 to 10 million:

https://www.hellomagazine.com/us/918406/hayden-panettiere-death-net-worth-fortune-left-behind-daughter/

Alcohol and opioid addiction, and she has already written and released her memoir


(https://images.hellomagazine.com/horizon/original_aspect_ratio/4645e2e49526-gettyimages-626652962.jpg?tx=c_limit,w_960)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 17, 2026, 01:47:20 PM
She stated before it was in the best interest of her child to have her father take custody. 

Heroes was a decent show the first season.  Then the writing got so messy and redundant.  And to be honest, she was a big reason it went downhill.  Her character simply started to grate on everyone's nerves.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 17, 2026, 02:56:58 PM
There was a thread on here or at least posts, about how her and Klitschko would beat on each other and sexually shit was really over the top. Made me hard thinking about what a nasty freak she was. I’d imagine she’s crazy as shit, which is why she lost her kid. RIP
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 17, 2026, 04:18:57 PM
There was a thread on here or at least posts, about how her and Klitschko would beat on each other and sexually shit was really over the top. Made me hard thinking about what a nasty freak she was. I’d imagine she’s crazy as shit, which is why she lost her kid. RIP
all women are nuts, just finding one that you can tolerate and if you have to deal with a crazy woman, she might as well be amazing in the sack I remember fucking with this one Chick bitch wanted me to choke her
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 17, 2026, 05:41:57 PM
all women are nuts, just finding one that you can tolerate and if you have to deal with a crazy woman, she might as well be amazing in the sack I remember fucking with this one Chick bitch wanted me to choke her

This you, bro?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Bevo on August 17, 2026, 06:47:27 PM
They were married. I think they had a few children together.  She was smoking hot back then, probably 10 or 15 years ago. I don't remember when they got divorced but years later she claimed he was abusive.

I didn't buy it but that was her claim. I think she had post partum depression. Yet after the divorce her life didn't get much better. My take was she had the kind of mental problems that people ignore because she was so pretty and seemingly had everything.

He’s Russian, he def was abusive
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 11:08:05 PM
Ah the famous proud virgin intellect rears its head again... I get you think boxer = boxer. There's so many more variables than that.

It's extremely hard to believe if you apply common sense and reasoning. Mike Tyson used to mug old ladies and knock people out in the streets as a 14 year old kid. Klitschko , had a phd, Klitschko and Tyson were about as diametrically different in terms of temperament, education,  mannerisms and background as possible. .Klitschko 6'5" 250lbs, if he was beating her there'd be signs.

Givens exposed Tyson while they were married to his face and Tyson later admitted it. Hayden came up with this an excuse after leaving to be with her younger douchebag boyfriend. Klitschko denied it and won custody of their child. Courts typically don't award custody to wife beaters.
Coming from someone like you  :D
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Beefjake on August 18, 2026, 03:18:40 AM
He’s Russian, he def was abusive
Ukranian.

If that makes any difference.
Up until early nineties it officially didn’t.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Donny on August 18, 2026, 03:48:54 AM
Ukranian.

If that makes any difference.
Up until early nineties it officially didn’t.
two Mongs who support the little Ukranian Warlord
even although they Boxed for years in Germany i still cringe when i hear their German  ::)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Never1AShow on August 18, 2026, 07:33:19 AM
Didn't she start acting when she was like 10-11 yrs old?  Anyone who exposes their children to Hollywood at such a young age is mental.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 18, 2026, 07:38:44 AM
Didn't she start acting when she was like 10-11 yrs old?  Anyone who exposes their children to Hollywood at such a young age is mental.
I'm surprised it is even legal. Maybe AI will end this practice of child slavery.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: pamith on August 18, 2026, 07:46:43 AM
Brutal if true, R.I.P., apparently she liked BWC, Klitshko was allegedly well endowed
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on August 18, 2026, 08:15:14 AM
(https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/ig-cover-cover-wh040123-haydenpanettiere-2-1677101424.jpg)


(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mg0hRdahRa8/oardefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEiCIwEENAFSFqQAgHyq4qpAxEIARUAAAAAJQAAyEI9AICiQw==&rs=AOn4CLDbTZ-1zdhqFlm0cnrgI6B-hVwaKw&usqp=CCk)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: pamith on August 18, 2026, 09:29:25 AM
^Oh wow I never knew she was that muscular! She was beautiful, I think she got very depressed, it's sad
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 18, 2026, 11:02:50 AM

(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mg0hRdahRa8/oardefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEiCIwEENAFSFqQAgHyq4qpAxEIARUAAAAAJQAAyEI9AICiQw==&rs=AOn4CLDbTZ-1zdhqFlm0cnrgI6B-hVwaKw&usqp=CCk)

We would’ve been very happy together. I would’ve even let her push me around a little bit
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 18, 2026, 11:13:01 AM
Curse of the short biceps.

I actually think we have the technology to cure drug addiction and likely already have experimentally much like we’ve cured obesity with GLPs. Society is just not ready for them to release it yet.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: joswift on August 18, 2026, 12:04:57 PM
Brutal if true, R.I.P., apparently she liked BWC, Klitshko was allegedly well endowed

hes 6ft 6 and shes 5ft... his dicks going to be big to her regardless
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 18, 2026, 12:46:05 PM
Didn't she start acting when she was like 10-11 yrs old?  Anyone who exposes their children to Hollywood at such a young age is mental.

She started before she was even 1  year old.  Doing commercials.  Then got a regular gig on some soap opera.  Guiding Light or As the World Turns I think.  Then went on to other things in modeling, acting and singing.  She really had a stacked resume.  The only thing stopping her from going main stream on a larger scale was her mental illness apparently.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 18, 2026, 12:47:52 PM
hes 6ft 6 and shes 5ft... his dicks going to be big to her regardless
how did you know?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: joswift on August 18, 2026, 12:49:59 PM
how did you know?

I aksed Hayden, she said he was huge compared to tacobender
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Beefjake on August 18, 2026, 12:57:48 PM
Didn't she start acting when she was like 10-11 yrs old?  Anyone who exposes their children to Hollywood at such a young age is mental.
Wasn’t she way younger than that in Remember the Titans?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Zillotch on August 18, 2026, 01:30:53 PM
her brother died a few years ago.. age 28.

they found him sitting upright in a chair - dead as a doornail.

the new normal

(https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewrap.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F02%2Fhayden-jansen-panettiere.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8a35348f22874e68fbe951f01e6df77d9f0fce6c9d9d6013fb9efadc4999e82b)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 18, 2026, 02:51:37 PM
I assume a drug overdose. I just read that her boyfriend and his brother were there and called the cops. They were probably all doing coke or pills and she overdosed. Snorted some bad shit. Never go first!
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 18, 2026, 04:41:28 PM
I aksed Hayden, she said he was huge compared to tacobender
yeah but at least I got to eat her taco de pescado more than you can say lol I’m just joking
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 18, 2026, 04:47:54 PM
Wasn’t she way younger than that in Remember the Titans?

Even worse. The Hollywood pedo stuff has been going on forever, decades and decades. There’s even a scene in the Godfather about it and that was made 50 yrs ago. Shocking that it still goes on and even with all the metoo and cameras it’s not been exposed and shut down.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: rick doot on August 18, 2026, 10:39:19 PM
(https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/ig-cover-cover-wh040123-haydenpanettiere-2-1677101424.jpg)


(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mg0hRdahRa8/oardefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEiCIwEENAFSFqQAgHyq4qpAxEIARUAAAAAJQAAyEI9AICiQw==&rs=AOn4CLDbTZ-1zdhqFlm0cnrgI6B-hVwaKw&usqp=CCk)

What sort of protein bars was she obsessed with?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 19, 2026, 03:09:25 AM
What sort of protein bars was she obsessed with?

Would’ve loved to see her in a VPX sports bra and yoga pants with a pumpkin supreme bar in her hand. Parsh
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 19, 2026, 06:59:49 AM
Would’ve loved to see her in a VPX sports bra and yoga pants with a pumpkin supreme bar in her hand. Parsh
when she was filming “ Rememner the titans?”
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 19, 2026, 07:06:45 AM
Brutal if true, R.I.P., apparently she liked BWC, Klitshko was allegedly well endowed
Bro...
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 19, 2026, 07:08:16 AM
when she was filming “ Rememner the titans?”

In your autistic pedo dreams, bro. 
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 19, 2026, 08:11:03 AM
In your autistic pedo dreams, bro.
brutal if true
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: robcguns on August 19, 2026, 09:11:41 AM
I don’t a rats fat ass about famous people dying but every once in a while I hear a name and I’m a little surprised and saddened. She was so hot years back and seemed like a strait laced chick. Too bad. There are many others I would rather see go than her.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: joswift on August 19, 2026, 10:21:17 AM
I don’t a rats fat ass about famous people dying but every once in a while I hear a name and I’m a little surprised and saddened. She was so hot years back and seemed like a strait laced chick. Too bad. There are many others I would rather see go than her.

Me to, I even have a type written list somewhere
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 19, 2026, 11:06:19 AM
Me to, I even have a type written list somewhere


Would pay good money to see this list. Is bhanks on it?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: deadz on August 19, 2026, 11:25:53 AM
Who cares! She played and lost. Anyone think Hayden would give a rats ass if you died. Bye bye!
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 19, 2026, 11:39:07 AM
Who cares! She played and lost. Anyone think Hayden would give a rats ass if you died. Bye bye!

You don’t know that! She loved bodybuilding!

 :D
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: deadz on August 19, 2026, 11:40:20 AM
You don’t know that! She loved bodybuilding!

 :D
She loved her opiates and the cock!
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 19, 2026, 11:50:56 AM
She loved her opiates and the cock!

I can’t argue that! That’s why WE LOVE HER
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: robcguns on August 19, 2026, 01:41:41 PM
Who cares! She played and lost. Anyone think Hayden would give a rats ass if you died. Bye bye!

Not many know this but she loved me.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: chaos on August 19, 2026, 01:42:41 PM
Not many know this but she loved me.
She was a regular in Robs bushes.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: robcguns on August 19, 2026, 01:48:25 PM
She was a regular in Robs bushes.

Thank you for backing me up. She was there quite a bit.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 19, 2026, 04:53:20 PM
Me to, I even have a type written list somewhere

To and too.


Look into it.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 19, 2026, 05:03:18 PM


Would pay good money to see this list. Is bhanks on it?

Bro... do you even have to ask? :D

A doc on YT blames Klonopin or more likely a combo of Klonopin and opioids as benzos don't really kill by themselves. In a way benzos are even worse than opioids and everyone in Hollywood reaches for the Xanax when stressed. Same doc says Klonopin fucked up Stevie Nicks and countless others. Michael Jackson is one.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Bevo on August 19, 2026, 06:01:12 PM
She got mixed up and dated toxic, abusive, drug addicted men. The guy she was dating was abusive towards her and an addict. No surprise there. She even dated his brother too.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 19, 2026, 07:16:01 PM
She got mixed up and dated toxic, abusive, drug addicted men. The guy she was dating was abusive towards her and an addict. No surprise there. She even dated his brother too.

Both were there with her. You think they did drugs together and ran a train on her?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 20, 2026, 12:33:15 AM
PIP Hayden! Way too young. She looked healthy otherwise. Kind of liked her in the movie Bring it On. But she had almost borderline midget like proportions. Short legs and arms. She had smaller joints though so she could still look good. A shame that her life is now over at a young age.

(https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/wh040123-haydenpanettiere-02-1677100057.jpg?resize=980:*)

(https://i.postimg.cc/26G1dZkF/HPBI-LOWRES.gif)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Kwon on August 20, 2026, 09:18:19 AM
We still have Hayden Christensen

(https://d3d0lqu00lnqvz.cloudfront.net/Hayden-cfda2010-0004_Cropped.jpg)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: deadz on August 20, 2026, 09:37:00 AM
Men today are total simps.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 20, 2026, 11:12:05 AM
She’s still fines as fuck
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 21, 2026, 06:37:28 AM
She’s still fines as fuck
Was, not is, unless you are into necrophilia.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: AbrahamG on August 21, 2026, 01:40:38 PM
I wish I could’ve kissed her just once

That disgusts me. She was a filthy smoker.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: AbrahamG on August 21, 2026, 01:44:32 PM
Also, Wlad Klitchko was not the ex she claimed abuse from.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 21, 2026, 03:27:50 PM
Was, not is, unless you are into necrophilia.
Apparently there are necrophilia societies on the prowl whenever a celebrity actress dies, especially when they are still relatively young. There was a rumor they got access (via payment) to Marilyn Monroe for a few hours and that her body went missing for a period. I could envision fucked up shit like this happening. They get to have sex with dead stars for a few hours...

https://originalcinemaniac.com/2023/09/19/how-to-have-sex-with-dead-celebrities/

Necrophilia is not a subject I’m very familiar with. When I played doctor as a child I never wanted my patients to be that still.

But recently I heard a wild rumor about a secret group called the Matterhorn Society, founded in the 1950’s by a wealthy industrialist living in Southern California who rounded up friends that shared his rather kinky appetites. Supposedly the members were well-connected politically and used their wealth to bribe mortuary and funeral directors across the country, who in turn left them alone with the corpses of some very famous celebrities. Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Betty Grable, even Hermione Gingold were supposedly part of their vast list of necrophile conquests.

Trying to investigate this shadowy society led me down dozens of blind alleys, until I struck gold by connecting with the son of one of the club’s most illustrious members by phone. At first he vigorously denied all accusations, but I kept pestering him until he nervously agreed to meet me in the Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library, where he promised to turn over some documents that would support my claims, if I agreed to keep his dad’s name out of print. I waited there for almost two hours before giving up. But, when I got home, my apartment had been broken into and all significant data on the Matterhorns was missing. Someone also had thoughtfully nailed a dead cat to my kitchen table. Seeing my life flash by like the plot of a paranoid Harlan Coben thriller I decided then and there to abandon my investigation into this ominous cult of corpse fuckers.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Zillotch on August 21, 2026, 05:58:22 PM
I could envision fucked up shit like this happening.

'English occultist Francis Barrett, author of The Magus (1801), said that necromancy:

has its name because it works on the bodies of the dead, and gives answers by the ghosts and apparitions of the dead, and subterraneous spirits, alluring them into the carcasses of the dead by certain hellish charms, infernal invocations, deadly sacrifices, and wicked oblations.'
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: chaos on August 21, 2026, 06:01:37 PM
Apparently there are necrophilia societies on the prowl whenever a celebrity actress dies, especially when they are still relatively young. There was a rumor they got access (via payment) to Marilyn Monroe for a few hours and that her body went missing for a period. I could envision fucked up shit like this happening. They get to have sex with dead stars for a few hours...

https://originalcinemaniac.com/2023/09/19/how-to-have-sex-with-dead-celebrities/

Necrophilia is not a subject I’m very familiar with. When I played doctor as a child I never wanted my patients to be that still.

But recently I heard a wild rumor about a secret group called the Matterhorn Society, founded in the 1950’s by a wealthy industrialist living in Southern California who rounded up friends that shared his rather kinky appetites. Supposedly the members were well-connected politically and used their wealth to bribe mortuary and funeral directors across the country, who in turn left them alone with the corpses of some very famous celebrities. Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Betty Grable, even Hermione Gingold were supposedly part of their vast list of necrophile conquests.

Trying to investigate this shadowy society led me down dozens of blind alleys, until I struck gold by connecting with the son of one of the club’s most illustrious members by phone. At first he vigorously denied all accusations, but I kept pestering him until he nervously agreed to meet me in the Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library, where he promised to turn over some documents that would support my claims, if I agreed to keep his dad’s name out of print. I waited there for almost two hours before giving up. But, when I got home, my apartment had been broken into and all significant data on the Matterhorns was missing. Someone also had thoughtfully nailed a dead cat to my kitchen table. Seeing my life flash by like the plot of a paranoid Harlan Coben thriller I decided then and there to abandon my investigation into this ominous cult of corpse fuckers.

I have this ocean front property in Arizona I'm looking to offload, for you cheap, real cheap. Interested?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 22, 2026, 04:10:38 AM
Apparently there are necrophilia societies on the prowl whenever a celebrity actress dies, especially when they are still relatively young. There was a rumor they got access (via payment) to Marilyn Monroe for a few hours and that her body went missing for a period. I could envision fucked up shit like this happening. They get to have sex with dead stars for a few hours...

https://originalcinemaniac.com/2023/09/19/how-to-have-sex-with-dead-celebrities/

Necrophilia is not a subject I’m very familiar with. When I played doctor as a child I never wanted my patients to be that still.

But recently I heard a wild rumor about a secret group called the Matterhorn Society, founded in the 1950’s by a wealthy industrialist living in Southern California who rounded up friends that shared his rather kinky appetites. Supposedly the members were well-connected politically and used their wealth to bribe mortuary and funeral directors across the country, who in turn left them alone with the corpses of some very famous celebrities. Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Betty Grable, even Hermione Gingold were supposedly part of their vast list of necrophile conquests.

Trying to investigate this shadowy society led me down dozens of blind alleys, until I struck gold by connecting with the son of one of the club’s most illustrious members by phone. At first he vigorously denied all accusations, but I kept pestering him until he nervously agreed to meet me in the Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library, where he promised to turn over some documents that would support my claims, if I agreed to keep his dad’s name out of print. I waited there for almost two hours before giving up. But, when I got home, my apartment had been broken into and all significant data on the Matterhorns was missing. Someone also had thoughtfully nailed a dead cat to my kitchen table. Seeing my life flash by like the plot of a paranoid Harlan Coben thriller I decided then and there to abandon my investigation into this ominous cult of corpse fuckers.

did you cum is the real question
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 22, 2026, 06:59:30 AM
Apparently there are necrophilia societies on the prowl whenever a celebrity actress dies, especially when they are still relatively young. There was a rumor they got access (via payment) to Marilyn Monroe for a few hours and that her body went missing for a period. I could envision fucked up shit like this happening. They get to have sex with dead stars for a few hours...

https://originalcinemaniac.com/2023/09/19/how-to-have-sex-with-dead-celebrities/

Necrophilia is not a subject I’m very familiar with. When I played doctor as a child I never wanted my patients to be that still.

But recently I heard a wild rumor about a secret group called the Matterhorn Society, founded in the 1950’s by a wealthy industrialist living in Southern California who rounded up friends that shared his rather kinky appetites. Supposedly the members were well-connected politically and used their wealth to bribe mortuary and funeral directors across the country, who in turn left them alone with the corpses of some very famous celebrities. Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Betty Grable, even Hermione Gingold were supposedly part of their vast list of necrophile conquests.

Trying to investigate this shadowy society led me down dozens of blind alleys, until I struck gold by connecting with the son of one of the club’s most illustrious members by phone. At first he vigorously denied all accusations, but I kept pestering him until he nervously agreed to meet me in the Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library, where he promised to turn over some documents that would support my claims, if I agreed to keep his dad’s name out of print. I waited there for almost two hours before giving up. But, when I got home, my apartment had been broken into and all significant data on the Matterhorns was missing. Someone also had thoughtfully nailed a dead cat to my kitchen table. Seeing my life flash by like the plot of a paranoid Harlan Coben thriller I decided then and there to abandon my investigation into this ominous cult of corpse fuckers.

Brutal if true.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: joswift on August 22, 2026, 07:16:05 AM
Apparently there are necrophilia societies on the prowl whenever a celebrity actress dies, especially when they are still relatively young. There was a rumor they got access (via payment) to Marilyn Monroe for a few hours and that her body went missing for a period. I could envision fucked up shit like this happening. They get to have sex with dead stars for a few hours...

https://originalcinemaniac.com/2023/09/19/how-to-have-sex-with-dead-celebrities/

Necrophilia is not a subject I’m very familiar with. When I played doctor as a child I never wanted my patients to be that still.

But recently I heard a wild rumor about a secret group called the Matterhorn Society, founded in the 1950’s by a wealthy industrialist living in Southern California who rounded up friends that shared his rather kinky appetites. Supposedly the members were well-connected politically and used their wealth to bribe mortuary and funeral directors across the country, who in turn left them alone with the corpses of some very famous celebrities. Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Betty Grable, even Hermione Gingold were supposedly part of their vast list of necrophile conquests.

Trying to investigate this shadowy society led me down dozens of blind alleys, until I struck gold by connecting with the son of one of the club’s most illustrious members by phone. At first he vigorously denied all accusations, but I kept pestering him until he nervously agreed to meet me in the Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library, where he promised to turn over some documents that would support my claims, if I agreed to keep his dad’s name out of print. I waited there for almost two hours before giving up. But, when I got home, my apartment had been broken into and all significant data on the Matterhorns was missing. Someone also had thoughtfully nailed a dead cat to my kitchen table. Seeing my life flash by like the plot of a paranoid Harlan Coben thriller I decided then and there to abandon my investigation into this ominous cult of corpse fuckers.


Dibs on Shirley McLaine  ;D
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 22, 2026, 01:44:53 PM
I have this ocean front property in Arizona I'm looking to offload, for you cheap, real cheap. Interested?

Apparently the tyranny of evil men is not necessary as much as the utter gullibility of a certain portion of society.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 22, 2026, 03:53:32 PM
I have this ocean front property in Arizona I'm looking to offload, for you cheap, real cheap. Interested?
I said apparently there are necro societies, so I don't know. There are rumors, and we know some funny shit happens at morgues. Just look at how many have been in the news where people ended up serving time and businesses had to be shuttered.

Apparently, it took six hours for Marilyn's body to arrive at the morgue, even though it was only about 45 minutes away. Where was she all that time? There are plenty of sources online that talk about it. Whether they're true or false, I don't know...

Not sure why the headline below says 10 hours, when 6 hours is mentioned elsewhere... That's a copy/paste from the link.

https://abcnews.com/images/GMA/Chapter%20One-Whacked-3%2024-2.pdf

On the day she died, the body of Marilyn Monroe went missing for ten hours.

Usually the speculation around the circumstances of her death focuses on whether she accidentally overdosed, committed suicide, or was murdered. And if she was murdered, who would have wanted the thirty-six-year-old sex symbol dead? Was there a Kennedy conspiracy? Marilyn had been romantically linked to both President Kennedy and his brother Robert. And why was Kennedy cousin Peter Lawford one of the first to be called to the scene?

Eunice Murray, Marilyn’s housekeeper, found her a little after 1 AM on August 5, 1962, dead of an apparent overdose of barbiturates, which included pentobarbital (sleeping pills) and chloral hydrate. The police weren’t called to the scene for over four hours. Murray told the authorities she had to wait to get the okay from the Twentieth Century Fox Publicity Department and that it took a “bit of time.”
Officers knew as they drove up the private driveway to the bougainvillea-covered home that Marilyn lay inside, dead. Murray greeted police at the door with two of Marilyn’s physicians, Ralph Greenson and Hyman Engelberg. They escorted detectives back to Marilyn’s bedroom. The housekeeper seemed calm; she was even doing laundry, which was kind of weird considering it was five in the morning.

From the bedroom doorway, officers could see Marilyn’s nude body lying facedown in what investigators call the “soldier’s position.” Her arms were by her side, her legs stretched out, and her face was burrowed in her pillow. This arrangement was odd for someone who had overdosed, because ODs almost always have convulsions and vomit before they die, and their body is left usually on their back, their limbs twisted. OD’ing on pills ain’t pretty, but if you want to off yourself, it’s less messy than blowing your brains out.

Most female suicides don’t shoot themselves in the head.

Investigators found no glass by Marilyn’s bedside for her to have used when she swallowed all the pills, and many of the police files and interviews conducted after her death have disappeared.

But I’m most fascinated by the hours that Marilyn’s body seems to have disappeared—starting when the corpse left her house off Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills to the time it was checked into the LA County Morgue—over six hours later. Normally the drive would take half an hour, maybe forty-five minutes—but six hours?

I’d been told by someone who should really know that the transportation of her body was intercepted by members of a secret society of necrophiliacs. My person-in-the-know said that a lot of money changed hands so that several members of this society could have sex with her dead body.

Once Marilyn’s body arrived at the morgue, there were more tales of postmortem sex. Every nurse, coroner’s assistant, and janitor in Los Angeles claimed to have known someone who had some. There was even a song by that guy Tom whatever-his-name-is.
So that was proof it was true.

“Totally true,” I said to myself as I hit “save” on my laptop.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 22, 2026, 03:55:56 PM
did you cum is the real question
Not my thing, no thanks.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 22, 2026, 04:01:02 PM
Apparently the tyranny of evil men is not necessary as much as the utter gullibility of a certain portion of society.
You underestimate how many deviant men there are out there...

The Strange Reason Beautiful Women Weren't Embalmed Immediately in Ancient Egypt

Did ancient Egyptian families intentionally hold onto the bodies of their deceased female relatives out of fear of necrophilia? According to a famous account by the ancient Greek historian Herodotus in Book II of The Histories, the answer is yes. He wrote that the wives of high-ranking men and women who were exceptionally beautiful were not handed over to embalmers immediately after death. Instead, families waited three to four days to allow initial decomposition to set in, ensuring that the worker priests would not abuse the fresh corpses. Herodotus claimed this custom was created after an embalmer was caught in the act by a coworker.

While this makes for a shocking story, modern Egyptologists urge caution. Herodotus was a foreign visitor writing hundreds of years after many of Egypt's peaks, and his accounts often leaned heavily into sensational folklore told to tourists rather than actual, documented Egyptian law.


https://www.worldhistory.org/article/89/herodotus-on-burial-in-egypt/
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 22, 2026, 04:04:59 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Fuller

David Fuller (born 4 September 1954) is an English convicted murderer and necrophile.[1]

In 2021, he was convicted of the murders of Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20, whom he strangled and sexually assaulted after breaking into their homes, months apart in 1987, in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, in what became known as the Bedsit murders.[2][1] The killer's DNA had been known since a cold case review in 2007, and analysis of the samples in the two cases would later prove that the murders were committed by the same unidentified perpetrator.[3][4] Fuller was eventually identified as the perpetrator in 2020 when a match was made between his DNA and the samples from the case.[4] When finally apprehended Fuller also received 12 years for mortuary offences, having recorded himself abusing the bodies of more than 100 female corpses, over the course of his employment as an electrician at the Kent and Sussex Hospital, also in Tunbridge Wells, and the Tunbridge Wells Hospital in nearby Pembury which replaced it.[1]

He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a whole life order on 15 December 2021, meaning he has no possibility of parole.[1][5][6]

In October 2021, Fuller was charged with an additional 16 offences committed at mortuaries in the now-closed Kent and Sussex Hospital, and its successor, the Tunbridge Wells hospital at Pembury, between 2007 and 2020,[7] and pleaded guilty to the charges on 3 November 2022.[8] He is imprisoned at HMP Frankland, alongside other prisoners such as Wayne Couzens and Michael Stone.[9]
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 22, 2026, 04:08:20 PM
Apparently, Marilyn Monroe porn is technically necrophilia, according to some...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts/comments/ct8qtn/marilyn_monroe_porn_is_technically_necrophilia/
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 22, 2026, 07:37:23 PM
This is all seriously sick and fucking disgusting
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Never1AShow on August 22, 2026, 10:19:08 PM
5 post in a row meltdown above
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 24, 2026, 06:38:57 AM
I said apparently there are necro societies, so I don't know. There are rumors, and we know some funny shit happens at morgues. Just look at how many have been in the news where people ended up serving time and businesses had to be shuttered.

Apparently, it took six hours for Marilyn's body to arrive at the morgue, even though it was only about 45 minutes away. Where was she all that time? There are plenty of sources online that talk about it. Whether they're true or false, I don't know...

Not sure why the headline below says 10 hours, when 6 hours is mentioned elsewhere... That's a copy/paste from the link.

https://abcnews.com/images/GMA/Chapter%20One-Whacked-3%2024-2.pdf

On the day she died, the body of Marilyn Monroe went missing for ten hours.

Usually the speculation around the circumstances of her death focuses on whether she accidentally overdosed, committed suicide, or was murdered. And if she was murdered, who would have wanted the thirty-six-year-old sex symbol dead? Was there a Kennedy conspiracy? Marilyn had been romantically linked to both President Kennedy and his brother Robert. And why was Kennedy cousin Peter Lawford one of the first to be called to the scene?

Eunice Murray, Marilyn’s housekeeper, found her a little after 1 AM on August 5, 1962, dead of an apparent overdose of barbiturates, which included pentobarbital (sleeping pills) and chloral hydrate. The police weren’t called to the scene for over four hours. Murray told the authorities she had to wait to get the okay from the Twentieth Century Fox Publicity Department and that it took a “bit of time.”
Officers knew as they drove up the private driveway to the bougainvillea-covered home that Marilyn lay inside, dead. Murray greeted police at the door with two of Marilyn’s physicians, Ralph Greenson and Hyman Engelberg. They escorted detectives back to Marilyn’s bedroom. The housekeeper seemed calm; she was even doing laundry, which was kind of weird considering it was five in the morning.

From the bedroom doorway, officers could see Marilyn’s nude body lying facedown in what investigators call the “soldier’s position.” Her arms were by her side, her legs stretched out, and her face was burrowed in her pillow. This arrangement was odd for someone who had overdosed, because ODs almost always have convulsions and vomit before they die, and their body is left usually on their back, their limbs twisted. OD’ing on pills ain’t pretty, but if you want to off yourself, it’s less messy than blowing your brains out.

Most female suicides don’t shoot themselves in the head.

Investigators found no glass by Marilyn’s bedside for her to have used when she swallowed all the pills, and many of the police files and interviews conducted after her death have disappeared.

But I’m most fascinated by the hours that Marilyn’s body seems to have disappeared—starting when the corpse left her house off Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills to the time it was checked into the LA County Morgue—over six hours later. Normally the drive would take half an hour, maybe forty-five minutes—but six hours?

I’d been told by someone who should really know that the transportation of her body was intercepted by members of a secret society of necrophiliacs. My person-in-the-know said that a lot of money changed hands so that several members of this society could have sex with her dead body.

Once Marilyn’s body arrived at the morgue, there were more tales of postmortem sex. Every nurse, coroner’s assistant, and janitor in Los Angeles claimed to have known someone who had some. There was even a song by that guy Tom whatever-his-name-is.
So that was proof it was true.

“Totally true,” I said to myself as I hit “save” on my laptop.

Imagine walking in on someone fucking a dead body..........AWKWARD!!!
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 24, 2026, 06:58:45 AM
Panettiere had a beautiful smile.

(https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9Vf7QyyK9bY/TanU6m_Ax7I/AAAAAAAANe4/ofliT-aWAXQ/s1600/sexy-actress-hayden-panettiere-wallpapers.jpg)

Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Lartinos on August 24, 2026, 07:25:09 AM
Necrofilia sounds like a potential running campaign for the Democrats.

They aren’t sick bastards, they just identify differently.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: MAXX on August 24, 2026, 07:42:26 AM
Panettiere had a beautiful smile.

(https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9Vf7QyyK9bY/TanU6m_Ax7I/AAAAAAAANe4/ofliT-aWAXQ/s1600/sexy-actress-hayden-panettiere-wallpapers.jpg)
her looks are pretty average tbh.

a male version of her wouldn't get much action.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: ziballz on August 24, 2026, 07:42:50 AM
There was a hot pic of of her well trimmed :P that came out during the fappening leaks

Busted many a loads to that. I guess I'm a necrophilist now :'(
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 24, 2026, 09:03:05 AM
She had a little landing strip, which I enjoyed so much
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 24, 2026, 11:10:18 AM
She's girl-next-door-high-school-cheerleader hot.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: obsidian on August 24, 2026, 02:16:19 PM
Imagine walking in on someone fucking a dead body..........AWKWARD!!!
I remember this headline:

https://www.aetv.com/articles/denise-huber-vanished-1991

(https://res.cloudinary.com/aenetworks/image/upload/c_fill,ar_2,w_1200,h_600,g_auto/dpr_auto/f_auto/q_auto:eco/v1/deniseHuber_ijkys3?_a=BAVMn6E80)

Denise Huber Vanished After She Got a Flat Tire. Her Body Was Found Stuffed in a Freezer 3 Years Later

The 23-year-old waitress graduated from the University of California at Irvine with a degree in social sciences one year before disappearing in June 1991, according to her parents.

Denise Huber had just watched Morrissey perform at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, Calif., when her tire blew out on her way home during the early morning hours of June 3, 1991.

The 23-year-old waitress managed to flash her hazards and pull her Honda Accord over to the shoulder of southbound SR-73 on her way to the picturesque Newport Beach, Calif., home she shared with her parents.

What happened next was a living nightmare.

In July 13, 1994, the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call about a possible stolen truck parked outside John Famalaro’s home in Dewey, Ariz., about 90 miles outside of Phoenix.

Famalaro, a 33-year-old self-employed house painter, wasn’t home at the time.

The responding deputy noticed a power cord ran from the house to a freezer that was “locked and sealed with masking tape” in the back of the truck, according to court documents.

Initially, authorities believed they had stumbled upon a mobile drug lab.

But, when investigators opened the freezer, they discovered Denise’s frozen body stuffed in a black trash bag. Her head was wrapped in three more trash bags secured with duct tape, according to authorities. She was in the fetal position with her hands cuffed behind her back.


Authorities believed Famalaro targeted Denise on the night of June 2, 1991, when he realized she was vulnerable and alone on the side of the freeway in the middle of the night.

“If you could’ve seen what he did to her...” Snowden says, without finishing his sentence.

Denise was identified through fingerprint technology.

An autopsy revealed she had been sexually assaulted and bludgeoned to death in the head with a claw hammer and nail remover at least 30 times.

Citing DNA evidence, investigators determined Famalaro had killed Denise at the Orange County, Calif., warehouse unit he rented for his painting business in 1991, before stuffing her body into a freezer and taking it with him when he moved to Arizona in 1994.

Even more disturbing proof was found inside Famalaro’s residence.

“He had all her bloody clothing, his bloody clothing, the murder weapons—everything—boxed up in his home,” Snowden explains. “And it was marked ‘Christmas decorations.’”

Denise’s wallet, ID, makeup and car keys were recovered in another box, as well as a bloodstained tarp.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: MajorDomo on August 24, 2026, 11:08:58 PM
The place where Hayden died is 6.5 miles from my house. Not a sleazy area but definitely not high end. I should drive by and put flowers at the shrine that is undoubtedly there.

Funny thing thing it is less than a quarter mile from a hospital- St Francis. Something is off in this story- they could have driven her to the emergency room in 3 minutes.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Rambone on August 25, 2026, 02:55:28 AM
The place where Hayden died is 6.5 miles from my house. Not a sleazy area but definitely not high end. I should drive by and put flowers at the shrine that is undoubtedly there.

Funny thing thing it is less than a quarter mile from a hospital- St Francis. Something is off in this story- they could have driven her to the emergency room in 3 minutes.

(https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maerioXtcb1qji1fqo1_500.gif)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 25, 2026, 03:47:23 PM
her looks are pretty average tbh.

a male version of her wouldn't get much action.
If a girl like that is just average where you live send me your address, I'm moving in!
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 30, 2026, 12:32:21 AM
The place where Hayden died is 6.5 miles from my house. Not a sleazy area but definitely not high end. I should drive by and put flowers at the shrine that is undoubtedly there.

Funny thing thing it is less than a quarter mile from a hospital- St Francis. Something is off in this story- they could have driven her to the emergency room in 3 minutes.
I hope her dude gets skin alive and acid port on him. What a disgusting human being. I hope karma hits him tenfold.
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: ProudVirgin69 on August 30, 2026, 04:44:40 AM
The place where Hayden died is 6.5 miles from my house. Not a sleazy area but definitely not high end. I should drive by and put flowers at the shrine that is undoubtedly there.

Funny thing thing it is less than a quarter mile from a hospital- St Francis. Something is off in this story- they could have driven her to the emergency room in 3 minutes.

They were probably all fucked up on drugs and didn’t notice she was dead/dying until too late

Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 30, 2026, 05:33:15 AM
If a girl like that is just average where you live send me your address, I'm moving in!

Getbiggers have exceedingly high standards and only date 11's
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Never1AShow on August 30, 2026, 06:39:55 AM
The place where Hayden died is 6.5 miles from my house. Not a sleazy area but definitely not high end. I should drive by and put flowers at the shrine that is undoubtedly there.

Funny thing thing it is less than a quarter mile from a hospital- St Francis. Something is off in this story- they could have driven her to the emergency room in 3 minutes.

And an upside down coffee cup.  They were druggies on drugs, high and living for drugs, none of it was rational.  Sad
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 30, 2026, 09:00:24 AM
And an upside down coffee cup.  They were druggies on drugs, high and living for drugs, none of it was rational.  Sad
dudes a scumbag
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: pamith on August 31, 2026, 12:26:07 PM
hes 6ft 6 and shes 5ft... his dicks going to be big to her regardless
Also he's Russian, Russians are known to be huge
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: pamith on August 31, 2026, 12:32:15 PM
Who cares! She played and lost. Anyone think Hayden would give a rats ass if you died. Bye bye!
Bro...
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: tacobender on August 31, 2026, 12:51:59 PM
Also he's Russian, Russians are known to be huge
how do you know?
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: IroNat on August 31, 2026, 02:06:05 PM
Also he's Russian, Russians are known to be huge

Klitschko's a Uke.

(https://gifdb.com/images/high/president-vladimir-putin-nodding-and-smiling-simrprgvxao6v95t.gif)
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Bevo on August 31, 2026, 06:55:12 PM
Also he's Russian, Russians are known to be huge

As an expert in this field, this is BS
Title: Re: Hayden Panettiere, Actress in ‘Heroes’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 36
Post by: Humble Narcissist on September 01, 2026, 08:21:04 AM
Getbiggers have exceedingly high standards and only date 11's
Apparently so.