Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 02:30:48 AM

Title: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 02:30:48 AM
was just sitting watching the original Documentary which iŽll post & him later on.
Guy had a Rugby scholarship but turned it down for the Thong  :o





he should have went the Rugby route  :-\


Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: joswift on August 17, 2026, 06:05:23 AM
as opposed to full retard.
Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 17, 2026, 06:07:21 AM
True commitment. Screw education, money and career.
Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 06:10:23 AM
as opposed to full retard.
you were a Rugby man werenŽt you?
Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: joswift on August 17, 2026, 10:12:35 AM
you were a Rugby man werenŽt you?

Yes, looking back maybe i should have stuck with it longer but then again I may have been crippled now
Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: Donny on August 17, 2026, 10:28:41 PM
Yes, looking back maybe i should have stuck with it longer but then again I may have been crippled now
Yeah a tough sport ..been a few who ended up in a wheelchair
Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: MAXX on August 21, 2026, 11:36:59 AM
each to his own but tatooing your whole body like that makes you look like a muppet imo

but I guess a demographic of women like it and that's why guys do it. Like a peacocking thing I guess..
Title: Re: Fish & Rice Cakes
Post by: Methyl m1ke on August 21, 2026, 03:35:28 PM
each to his own but tatooing your whole body like that makes you look like a muppet imo

but I guess a demographic of women like it and that's why guys do it. Like a peacocking thing I guess..

Tattoos aren't money so won't impress females. The idiot just wants people to still talk/think about him. He is the epitome of failure, a grown man who obsesses over how to stay relevant in the minds of strangers.