Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Kwon on August 17, 2026, 12:09:45 PM
-
-
Strong ass and legs.
-
Mouth like a sewer... ::)
Ugly ...
-
Mouth like a sewer... ::)
Ugly ...
We only talk about the Glutes here :D
-
We only talk about the Glutes here :D
& Thongs :D
-
Mental illness.
-
Mental illness.
And is manifesting her physical appearance.
-
She's beautiful, no homo
-
She's beautiful, no homo
Brutal but true.
-
She's beautiful, no homo
Definitely hotter than Dutch love onstage.
Dats an azz!
-
I didn't watch but I can say confidently that they all pump up the ass with various substances. Synthol asses basically. Not to say they don't lift and don't have real muscle too but I've seen coaches say they all site inject as well. Like male bb do the delts.
What the "wellness" division has become is laughable, might as well call it the Trenbolone Division. Some "wellness" LOL
-
From the looks of it there might be some race horses in the family?
-
I'm a bit surprised Getbiggers find these trenbolone bitches sexy. As for me, I always said "a little" steroid use could enhance female sexiness. In any case, a trained female is sexier than a 'model' styrofoam build waif IMHO.
-
I'm a bit surprised Getbiggers find these trenbolone bitches sexy. As for me, I always said "a little" steroid use could enhance female sexiness. In any case, a trained female is sexier than a 'model' styrofoam build waif IMHO.
A little muscle especially on the lower half of a female goes a long way.
-
A little muscle especially on the lower half of a female goes a long way.
yes OK...but a big fat Butt ? ???
a nice tight ass is better
-
yes OK...but a big fat Butt ? ???
a nice tight ass is better
They can have a fat butt and still have a tight hole.
-
They can have a fat butt and still have a tight hole.
do you prefer anal?
-
do you prefer anal?
They can have 2 tight holes. ;D
-
They can have 2 tight holes. ;D
some :D