Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 09:52:06 AM

Title: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 09:52:06 AM
From the options given, what say ye?
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 09:59:59 AM
 so far its shockingly 100% for Illuminati. The consensus is strong.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 18, 2026, 10:12:22 AM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 10:17:53 AM
lolol at chaos adding me. abuse of power!!!
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 18, 2026, 11:29:18 AM
Illuminati seems like a good egg.

Necrosis I don't think you and I have communicated much, but your posts that I've read over the years have seemed fine to me. You also seem like a good egg as well.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 11:33:03 AM
 ;D
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 18, 2026, 11:33:11 AM
dumb is fine, we're proud of it
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 11:33:43 AM
dumb is fine, we're proud of it

Shush my troll is dying.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 11:36:02 AM
Illuminati seems like a good egg.

Necrosis I don't think you and I have communicated much, but your posts that I've read over the years have seemed fine to me. You also seem like a good egg as well.

You seem like a nice person as well. I can never tell if you are trolling or serious though.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: deadz on August 18, 2026, 12:20:11 PM
I voted for Negrosis before he modified the poll. Not only an idiot but a scumbag as well.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 12:25:28 PM
I voted for Negrosis before he modified the poll. Not only an idiot but a scumbag as well.

Do you think I put myself on there initially? Chaos added me in a clear sick abuse of power!!! This place is an echo chamber for Maga's, I know what would happen.

Please cast your vote for one of the two options. Ty in advance.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 18, 2026, 12:29:00 PM
Do you think I put myself on there initially? Chaos added me in a clear sick abuse of power!!! This place is an echo chamber for Maga's, I know what would happen.

Please cast your vote for one of the two options. Ty in advance.

FYI:

Apostrophes show possession (like the cat's toy) or contractions (like it's for it is), but they do not make a regular word plural (cats, not cat's).

Not a good look when posting in a thread you started insulting another's intelligence.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 12:37:12 PM
FYI:

Apostrophes show possession (like the cat's toy) or contractions (like it's for it is), but they do not make a regular word plural (cats, not cat's).

Not a good look when posting in a thread you started insulting another's intelligence.

You already said this exact same thing before for the exact same word. it's a neologism, I can do what I want with it according to the rules of grammar. Maybe you should read more?

https://elon.io/grammar/icelandic/word-formation/loanwords-purism

Massive backfire by trying to sound smart has been noted!!
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 18, 2026, 12:45:38 PM
You already said this exact same thing before for the exact same word. it's a neologism, I can do what I want with it according to the rules of grammar. Maybe you should read more?

https://elon.io/grammar/icelandic/word-formation/loanwords-purism

Massive backfire by trying to sound smart has been noted!!

You're having a rough day.

But buck up peanut, tomorrow's another day.

Rest up, come back refreshed, and maybe you'll do a little better.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 18, 2026, 12:55:27 PM
I like schizophrenic neologisms and esoteric compounding of words but I don't use them myself. In art it's cool 8)
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 12:56:07 PM
You're having a rough day.

But buck up peanut, tomorrow's another day.

Rest up, come back refreshed, and maybe you'll do a little better.

Today I learned a new word about new words! neologism.

"We shall do a great deal for the science of esthetics, once we perceive not merely by logical inference, but with the immediate certainty of intuition, that the continuous development of art is bound up with the Apollonian and Dionysian duality: just as procreation depends on the duality of the sexes, involving perpetual strife with only periodically intervening reconciliations."

Let it flow bro, you can break the strictures of reified thought.




Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 12:59:05 PM
I like schizophrenic neologisms and esoteric compounding of words but I don't use them myself. In art it's cool 8)

Heidegger is the best at it imo. But I am no expert. New ideas change our perspectives and open up new vistas of interacting with the world.

The schizophrenic world view is interesting, I actively attempt to elicit apophenia perceptually at all times if I can remember.





Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 18, 2026, 01:56:05 PM
I voted for Negrosis before he modified the poll. Not only an idiot but a scumbag as well.
Poll repaired. Weird glitch.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 03:04:09 PM
You took away a vote as well. This is chaos!
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 18, 2026, 03:57:21 PM
Out of control
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 18, 2026, 04:23:34 PM
LOL at this thread.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: illuminati on August 19, 2026, 02:41:11 AM
Poll repaired. Weird glitch.


Oh dear Pronoun Boy

Clearly I upset & get to you for you to have a thread & Poll about Me
Really not much of a Man are you.
Posting such stuff is a high indication of your childish & sensitive
state of mind.


Post your address so I can send some large Crayons to you then
you can scrawl I HATE ILLUMINATI on lots of surfaces in your mums basement.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 19, 2026, 02:55:18 AM

Oh dear Pronoun Boy

Clearly I upset & get to you for you to have a thread & Poll about Me
Really not much of a Man are you.
Posting such stuff is a high indication of your childish & sensitive
state of mind.


Post your address so I can send some large Crayons to you then
you can scrawl I HATE ILLUMINATI on lots of surfaces in your mums basement.

Relax, all in good fun. Your so old you outlived humor.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Donny on August 19, 2026, 03:02:01 AM
so far its shockingly 100% for Illuminati. The consensus is strong.

 :)
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: illuminati on August 19, 2026, 05:46:24 AM
Relax, all in good fun. Your so old you outlived humor.

Pronoun Boy

Yet many on here are constantly laughing at your stupidity - yet you don't
find it funny at all or join in & you get very upset by it.

Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 19, 2026, 06:36:16 AM
I won't vote until Royalty is an option.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 19, 2026, 06:45:11 AM
I won't vote until Royalty is an option.

I think if we just give it to pamith everyone can move on.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: wes on August 19, 2026, 06:46:30 AM
I think if we just give it to pamith everyone can move on.
;D
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 19, 2026, 06:47:26 AM
I think if we just give it to pamith everyone can move on.
Brutal but true.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 19, 2026, 07:08:03 AM
poll has been updated
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 19, 2026, 07:10:03 AM
poll has been updated
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 19, 2026, 07:20:15 AM
poll has been updated
I vote Royalty.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 19, 2026, 07:58:35 AM
Neoligism of the day: dumbpest
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: robcguns on August 19, 2026, 09:10:20 AM
Pamith for the win.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 19, 2026, 12:01:42 PM
Pamith for the win.

There has been a theory that the only way to unite the left and the right would be a new common enemy, such as an alien invasion.

I think we can use pamith in this capacity to unite the board.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 20, 2026, 06:30:18 AM
I don't dislike pamith.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 20, 2026, 08:46:58 AM
I don't dislike pamith.

This is not about dislike.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: GymnJuice on August 20, 2026, 10:31:51 AM
I don't dislike pamith.

He has better taste in music than Hankins.

Better hair too.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 20, 2026, 01:54:23 PM
He has better taste in music than Hankins.

Better hair too.

Astute points.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: King Shizzo on August 20, 2026, 02:23:57 PM
Looks like my reputation has been fully restored.....

I'm not on the list.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: sync pulse on August 20, 2026, 03:11:42 PM
Republicans...
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 20, 2026, 04:56:41 PM
Republicans...
Can you define what a republican is?
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 20, 2026, 04:59:47 PM
Republicans...

Poll has been updated
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: King Shizzo on August 21, 2026, 02:16:32 AM
Poll has been updated
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 21, 2026, 02:49:59 AM
updates created.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 21, 2026, 05:40:45 AM
LEGIT LOL at CCH Pounder.

Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 21, 2026, 05:48:12 AM
LEGIT LOL at CCH Pounder.

It's a savage name lol
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 21, 2026, 06:48:42 AM
LEGIT LOL at CCH Pounder.
Had no idea who that was.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: FitnessFrenzy on August 21, 2026, 08:13:49 AM
Royalty with a well deserved win.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 21, 2026, 12:05:59 PM
Royalty with a well deserved win.
He doubles his top competitor for the win.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 21, 2026, 12:19:37 PM
Heck of a poll, would read again. 7.5/10
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on August 21, 2026, 12:34:11 PM
Had no idea who that was.

The Shield is my favorite series ever, so I have.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 21, 2026, 12:50:48 PM
Without even blinking….liberals. By far the dumbest species on the planet
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 21, 2026, 06:02:20 PM
I didn't expect Royalty to run away with the victory.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 22, 2026, 06:52:15 AM
I didn't expect Royalty to run away with the victory.
He lapped everyone because he really is special.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 22, 2026, 07:23:52 AM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: beakdoctor on August 22, 2026, 07:26:56 AM
He lapped everyone because he really is special.

A Royalty win doesn't surprise me at all with his repetitive posts, same schtick over and over, constant accusations of gimmicks, demanding evidence then arguing about the evidence etc...

He's not just dumb he's extremely annoying and has pissed off most of the board.

But there's still a notion that its all tongue in cheek. I don't know why he does this but it's mostly a gag. He's trolling people.

Donny, who posts very similarly to Royalty but is somehow less funny is actually quite stupid. Not funny or clever or witty and there is no doubt that he truly is as dumb as he seems. Its not a gag or trolling.  He may be among the dumbest posters of people who are not obvious gimmicks.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 22, 2026, 07:30:22 AM
▫️

This small asian man has no back to speak of
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 22, 2026, 01:30:26 PM
Nothing gayer than checking out another mans back development.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 22, 2026, 01:47:22 PM
This small asian man has no back to speak of

Nothing gayer than checking out another mans back development.

Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: robcguns on August 22, 2026, 04:27:05 PM
The Shield is my favorite series ever, so I have.

It was awesome.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: illuminati on August 22, 2026, 04:46:12 PM
Without even blinking….liberals. By far the dumbest species on the planet


Yes they most definitely are
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: SF1900 on August 22, 2026, 05:30:44 PM


Dear Diary,

Today I tried to identify gimmicks on getbig.

Until next time, Dear Diary.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 23, 2026, 03:38:03 AM
dear diary

love isnt a magical thing

it's just oxytocin realeased when your mind tells you this person is probably the best possibly option you have now to reproduce

Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 23, 2026, 10:28:49 AM

Maybe you're not aware of Rory?
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 23, 2026, 12:30:33 PM
Maybe you're not aware of Rory?

Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 23, 2026, 03:02:06 PM
…..it’s still liberals and it ain’t even close
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 23, 2026, 03:48:52 PM
Demoncraps and Reptilicons and ashcan-nazis
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 26, 2026, 06:23:22 AM
Hang in there Royalty.   The first of the month is coming and with it your state mandatory thorazine injection.  You just got to grind these last few days out.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on August 26, 2026, 06:26:43 AM
For the first time in his life, Royalty is winning!! :D
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 26, 2026, 07:10:24 AM
dear diary,

I have a very negative view of the future due to things like mass migration, offshoring of lucrative jobs to low cost countries, manufacturing jobs being killed off and moved to China, advancements in artificial intelligence, automation and robotics, hyperinflation due to questionable monetary policy, plummeting fertility rates in white people, rise of totalitarian government in the free world, and all the rest of it.

I'm hoping some of you gentlemen can share me some of the things that give you hope in the future.


Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 26, 2026, 09:40:32 AM


Dear Diary,
Today I am going to share my personal photo collection with Getbig while obsessing over Danimal.  Just like I have for the past 6 years.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 26, 2026, 11:52:56 AM
Dear Diary,
Today I am going to share my personal photo collection with Getbig while obsessing over Danimal.  Just like I have for the past 6 years.

Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 26, 2026, 12:56:08 PM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 26, 2026, 02:22:24 PM
▫️

Dear Diary,
I am scared someone else may sneak up and take MY first place as the Dumbest Poster on Getbig.  So I am going to try a little harder at being a middle age weirdo shut in with internet service.
Wish me luck.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 26, 2026, 03:26:54 PM
Dear Diary,


Was with her for 2 years. I loved her big time (so no ragging on me guys). I messed up the last few months and pushed her away. I was going through some stressful bullshit and ended up letting it out on her and she took it in silence. She finally had enough and cut all ties literally over-night (with the support of her family/friends). I felt terrible, apologized, took ownership over what I did immediately and continued to whenever she'd take my call. She wouldn't hear it anymore. She blamed me for everything and went from being sweet and loving to mean and nasty post-breakup and is with a new guy almost no time after the breakup (found that last part out today from a friend who saw her post pics of the 2 of them on instagram with hearts). I feel sick to my stomach. Anyway, up until today, I wanted her back (a 2nd chance to make it right). Now I'm just pissed off. I gave so much to this girl and she went from being so devoted and loving to telling me I'm a horrible person and other cruel shit and is "in love" with someone new in almost no time. The dude is sleeping in the place we found together only last year. This has messed me up big time. Serious post.

You see, up until today I was on my best Goddamn behavior with her. Been cool, apologetic, even paid her back some money (through e-transfer) she lent me when we dated. What put me over the edge is feeling bad about how much I hurt her and that's why I let her talk down to me AFTER the breakup, because I felt I deserved it, but now knowing she's already in love with someone new makes me not want to be so nice anymore. I really do want to fuck up her new relationship in an underhanded way, or just plain hurt her. I actually loved this girl and all the time I spent with her feels meaningless now seeing how she treated me after she left me and how she jumped into a new relationship pretty much right away. I feel like a fucking fool for being so nice to her all the while she's sucking some other guys cock and he's sleeping in the same bed we found together a few months ago. This does not sit well with me and do not want to go away quietly. Obviously, I don't want to do anything to get my ass arrested, but I do want to go out swinging where it hurts her the most.

I don't know man. I don't think hate is what she has for me now. I thought so for awhile, but it seems like a lack of respect and common courteousy/decency and she looks down on me like I'm now beneath her. I fucking RULED her when we were together. I am not proud of that, but I dominated her until the day she left me. I have since been kind, apologetic, mature and a standup guy and she has become vicious, mean-spirited and hurtful. What has put me over the edge is finding out today that she's with someone new so soon after and publicly announcing her love for him online. It's a slap in the face and I want to knock her off her Goddamn pedestal that I put her on.

I was so pissed off today from hearing that she's already in love with someone new that when some dude cut me off while I was driving, I stopped my car, got out of it and walked up to his window and told him to step outside while I fuck him up. I've never been this fucking enraged in my life. The dude told me to calm down. I told him to fucking never cut anybody off again and I stood there blocking him from driving off until he told me he wouldn't cut anybody off again. I was ready to fucking kick his ass. Even if I couldn't, I was prepared to find out. Not trying to brag, but just being honest with how pissed off I was today.



Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 26, 2026, 04:12:45 PM
Dear Diary,

What gives you hope for the future, if you have any?

I have a very negative view of the future due to things like mass migration, offshoring of lucrative jobs to low cost countries, manufacturing jobs being killed off and moved to China, advancements in artificial intelligence, automation and robotics, hyperinflation due to questionable monetary policy, plummeting fertility rates in white people, rise of totalitarian government in the free world, and all the rest of it.


Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 27, 2026, 05:06:06 AM


Dear Diary
Woke up this morning still in first place as the dumbest poster.  Danimal would be so proud of me.  Maybe he will email me today.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on August 27, 2026, 05:58:41 AM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 27, 2026, 09:53:09 AM
▫️

Dear Diary,
Today I continue my unbroken streak of incorrectly guessing Getbig posters.
I am, if nothing else, stupidly consistent. 
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 27, 2026, 10:32:04 AM
▫️

Anatta dum dum
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: beakdoctor on August 27, 2026, 11:13:30 AM
The results of the poll are supported by the contents of the thread.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 27, 2026, 12:37:44 PM
The results of the poll are supported by the contents of the thread.

It's like, even though no one asked, she decided to prove our point with examples.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 27, 2026, 12:45:38 PM
The results of the poll are supported by the contents of the thread.
He's the gift that keeps on giving.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: beakdoctor on August 27, 2026, 01:27:15 PM
He's the gift that keeps on giving.

The getbig equivalent of a STD.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: King Shizzo on August 27, 2026, 01:30:03 PM
Ok guys.....you can stop voting for me now.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 28, 2026, 09:23:02 AM
Ok guys.....you can stop voting for me now.
I didn't vote for you.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on August 30, 2026, 07:30:55 AM
Poll has been updated to reflect joswifts recent display of mental midgetry. A worthy addition.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on September 01, 2026, 08:00:32 AM
Poll has been updated to reflect joswifts recent display of mental midgetry. A worthy addition.
Bro, Joswift is a legend.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 01, 2026, 08:18:10 AM
Bro, Joswift is a legend.
I support Joswift and Humble Narcissist
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 01, 2026, 08:19:55 AM
Bro, Joswift is a legend.

I don't make the rules.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on September 01, 2026, 08:31:34 AM
I support Joswift and Humble Narcissist
:D Thanks!
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: joswift on September 01, 2026, 08:54:18 AM
hahaha Just seen my name on there but not Kwon with his dumb fucking youtube clips
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 01, 2026, 09:48:16 AM
Kwon has now been added due to overwhelming support.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 01, 2026, 11:58:55 AM
hahaha Just seen my name on there but not Kwon with his dumb fucking youtube clips

Kwon has now been added due to overwhelming support.

Might as well chill....  Royalty has the lead locked down for good.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 01, 2026, 12:52:15 PM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 01, 2026, 12:57:12 PM
Dear Diary,
Today I shall remind GetBig that their vote for me as dumbest poster was very accurate.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 01, 2026, 01:10:25 PM
Dear Diary,

I’m watching the first night of the US Open tennis. Do these commentators never shut the fuck up! You know nausea of the mouth Mcenroe, (who acts like he's some hip rock star at his age),no nothing douche Chris Fowler (thanks ESPN for hiring him to commentate on tennis like he is some expert in ALL sports), Nepo Patrick Mcenroe.. and so on...

I bet between them they haven't stop talking for more than 10 seconds! We don't need a fricking comment about each point or whatever non stop...

Does ESPN pay them for how many minutes or words they spew?.. Between TRUE tennis fans who know their stuff, 9 out of 10 comments about the commentators online are all negative against these people. Why does ESPN keep the same crew year after year?



Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 01, 2026, 03:11:09 PM
The 13 accounts that voted for me... all Danielle77 gimmicks 🤣

Lurkernomore
Pet Shop Boys
YLLSHTH
Tacobender
Bevo
sf1900
Humble Narcissist
Necrosis
mphgrove
AbrahamG
beakdoctor
GymJuice
FitnessFrenzy
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: GymnJuice on September 01, 2026, 07:07:09 PM
The 13 accounts that voted for me... all Danielle77 gimmicks 🤣

Lurkernomore
Pet Shop Boys
YLLSHTH
Tacobender
Bevo
sf1900
Humble Narcissist
Necrosis
mphgrove
AbrahamG
beakdoctor
GymJuice
FitnessFrenzy

No way bro. I never vote. That's how they get you for jury duty.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 02, 2026, 04:35:00 AM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 02, 2026, 07:35:13 AM
▫️


LOL ;D
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 02, 2026, 07:36:05 AM
Because of sheer tardation Royalty has garnered two spots on the poll.

Ty in advance.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Grape Ape on September 02, 2026, 07:36:48 AM
CCH Pounder remains unscathed.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: pamith on September 02, 2026, 08:20:02 AM
From the options given, what say ye?
Bro...
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 02, 2026, 09:53:23 AM
Bro...

I am not in control of who goes on the list.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 02, 2026, 09:54:38 AM
CCH Pounder remains unscathed.

No one would dare.

She is elite.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on September 02, 2026, 10:24:29 AM
**changes vote**
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 02, 2026, 11:47:46 AM
The 13 accounts that voted for me... all Danielle77 gimmicks 🤣

Lurkernomore
Pet Shop Boys
YLLSHTH
Tacobender
Bevo
sf1900
Humble Narcissist
Necrosis
mphgrove
AbrahamG
beakdoctor
GymJuice
FitnessFrenzy

How about betting an account perma ban on that then?  Should be easy for the shittiest detective in the world to be right for once?

Oh wait.... the last time you were called out, you ran away because you were scared.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 02, 2026, 11:49:24 AM
Because of sheer tardation Royalty has garnered two spots on the poll.

Ty in advance.

She's about as smart as used hot dog water.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: sync pulse on September 02, 2026, 01:40:42 PM
No way bro. I never vote. That's how they get you for jury duty.

I was held at gunpoint during an armed robbery at an electronics store while visiting a friend who managed it.  We were taken to back room and tied up. One of them stood by and held a snub nose .38 on us.  We could hear them back a truck up and start loading TV's. This went on for thirty minutes.  The only thing that ended it was the phone ringing. After the perpetrators left in a hurry we knocked the phone over(we were bound up).  The caller was the district manager demanding to know why Frank (the manager) hasn't set the alarm at 9pm.  I was closest to the phone and I shouted, "Frank can't come to the phone, he's all tied up."  We laughed until after the cops came....
I am sure that we nearly died.

The point is I am never selected to be on a jury.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 02, 2026, 02:13:33 PM
I was held at gunpoint during an armed robbery at an electronics store while visiting a friend who managed it.  We were taken to back room and tied up. One of them stood by and held a snub nose .38 on us.  We could hear them back a truck up and start loading TV's. This went on for thirty minutes.  The only thing that ended it was the phone ringing. After the perpetrators left in a hurry we knocked the phone over(we were bound up).  The caller was the district manager demanding to know why Frank (the manager) hasn't set the alarm at 9pm.  I was closest to the phone and I shouted, "Frank can't come to the phone, he's all tied up."  We laughed until after the cops came....
I am sure that we nearly died.

The point is I am never selected to be on a jury.
When this happened, did you have any urge to try and fight the robbers before you got tied up?
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: sync pulse on September 02, 2026, 03:44:32 PM
When this happened, did you have any urge to try and fight the robbers before you got tied up?
The mid 90's...I can tell that you have never been held at gunpoint point...
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Van_Bilderass on September 02, 2026, 03:53:57 PM
15 years ago...I can tell that you have never been held at gunpoint point...

I bet it's a really stressful experience where you freeze. I often see stories about someone being kidnapped at gunpoint and forced into a car. Usually doesn't end well and perhaps here the best bet would be to fight before getting into the car.

This would be me. Not. :D


Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 02, 2026, 11:50:03 PM
The mid 90's...I can tell that you have never been held at gunpoint point...
Woah!!!! The mid 90s? As in 1995? 1996?!!

Correct, I’ve never been held at gunpoint. That’s amazing, how did you know? I guess the robbery gave you a keen sense to know these things. I was almost robbed once during a food delivery, but not at gunpoint luckily. I’m sure it would have traumatized me if it happened to me. And I probably would be so messed up from the incident that I definitely wouldn’t have the ability to be able to bring it up again on here. So kudos to you that you have the mental strength to calmly discuss it on here.

I was asking because you see videos of people fighting the robbers, like the Marine in the convenience store. I would assume your adrenaline would be very high and I always wondered if some people have a small thought to fight the robbers during a robbery and have to internally debate themselves if they should risk it or not. I would not have the confidence to fight back to be quite honest. Or if they see a small chance when the robber is distracted and wonder if they should try to go for it and take out the robber.

I understand real life is not like an action movie. But it was just a question because getting to ask someone who was in a robbery is not a common occurrence so that’s why I asked.

Did you make your statement about me not being robbed to insinuate I was trying to say if I had been in your place I would have been able to effortlessly disarm the robbers, fight them hand to hand, choke them out, tie them up to a telephone pole with extension cords for the police, and be regarded as a big time hero like Tom Stall in the diner scene of A History of Violence? No, I definitely would have froze up and would have done what they told me.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: sync pulse on September 03, 2026, 01:38:59 AM
What is it about the mid 90's that makes it so incredible that I was a victim of a violent crime?  You retain that experience for your entire life.  As for the video I haven't seen it, but I wager that in most instances acting like that would not have a good outcome. 

I brought up my experience from the standpoint of never being called up for jury duty.  I have never been on a jury, even on a civil case because of it. I have always been excused within 10 seconds.

As an aside, I am unable to visualize the faces of the perpetrators, but I can totally view in my mind every mark on the barrels of the poorly maintained firearms.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on September 03, 2026, 06:42:05 AM
I was held at gunpoint during an armed robbery at an electronics store while visiting a friend who managed it.  We were taken to back room and tied up. One of them stood by and held a snub nose .38 on us.  We could hear them back a truck up and start loading TV's. This went on for thirty minutes.  The only thing that ended it was the phone ringing. After the perpetrators left in a hurry we knocked the phone over(we were bound up).  The caller was the district manager demanding to know why Frank (the manager) hasn't set the alarm at 9pm.  I was closest to the phone and I shouted, "Frank can't come to the phone, he's all tied up."  We laughed until after the cops came....
I am sure that we nearly died.

The point is I am never selected to be on a jury.
Sounds like some mid-90's activity. Did they bring their own rope or use tv cables to tie you guys up?
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: pamith on September 03, 2026, 07:00:10 AM
I am not in control of who goes on the list.
My nikka
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: sync pulse on September 03, 2026, 07:21:43 AM
Sounds like some mid-90's activity. Did they bring their own rope or use tv cables to tie you guys up?

Handcuffs...
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on September 03, 2026, 07:34:27 AM
Handcuffs...
Kinky
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 03, 2026, 04:26:35 PM
My nikka

Would you like to be taken off the list?
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Necrosis on September 03, 2026, 04:27:27 PM
Poll has been updated to reflect recent developments in the thread.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on September 04, 2026, 06:48:01 AM
The 13 accounts that voted for me... all Danielle77 gimmicks 🤣

Lurkernomore
Pet Shop Boys
YLLSHTH
Tacobender
Bevo
sf1900
Humble Narcissist
Necrosis
mphgrove
AbrahamG
beakdoctor
GymJuice
FitnessFrenzy
Yes, I spend 24/7 posting under all these accounts. The Royalty account is also mine. I am your alter ego and you'll figure it out after another couple hundred sessions with our therapist.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: chaos on September 04, 2026, 06:53:49 AM
Very Fight Clubbish of you, Humble.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 04, 2026, 10:39:54 AM
Yes, I spend 24/7 posting under all these accounts. The Royalty account is also mine. I am your alter ego and you'll figure it out after another couple hundred sessions with our therapist.

It's almost like watching John Cusack reach the conclusion of his character in Identity. 
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 04, 2026, 04:24:47 PM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 04, 2026, 04:56:41 PM
Beakdoctor & Lurkernomore were quite dumb when they both posted hand written notes with identical handwriting 😂
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 05, 2026, 06:10:31 AM
How about betting an account perma ban on that then?  Should be easy for the shittiest detective in the world to be right for once?

Oh wait.... the last time you were called out, you ran away because you were scared.


??
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Royalty on September 05, 2026, 07:22:33 AM
▫️
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: LurkerNoMore on September 06, 2026, 05:51:49 AM
Dear Diary,
Today I will try to get listed an extra time on the Dumbest Poster poll.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: Humble Narcissist on September 06, 2026, 08:37:05 AM
It's almost like watching John Cusack reach the conclusion of his character in Identity.
I'm also John Cusack.
Title: Re: Dumbest poster
Post by: beakdoctor on September 08, 2026, 08:15:00 AM
The one obvious omission from this list is Donny.

Guys like royalty and pamith are playing their schtick. Occasionally it's even funny, even if it is dumb. But their act is intentional. They've cultivated their talking points.

But Donny is operating at a 4th grade humor level. The guys posts are incredibly dumb and not even remotely clever or humorous. It's not tongue-in-cheek humor,  it's not trolling,  it's not his act. He is really fucking dumb.