Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Donny on August 23, 2026, 06:39:47 AM

Title: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: Donny on August 23, 2026, 06:39:47 AM
Insane but he´s got time to workout

Title: Re: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: Royalty on August 23, 2026, 09:02:38 AM
California is a liberal state. I’m surprised that this gentleman got that sort of sentence.
Title: Re: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: Raymondo on August 23, 2026, 09:32:53 AM
California is a liberal state. I’m surprised that this gentleman got that sort of sentence.

Is that a recent situation, because reading Eddie Bunker's books and autobiography it sounds like anything but a liberal state on crime
Title: Re: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: chaos on August 23, 2026, 10:08:49 AM
Is that a recent situation, because reading Eddie Bunker's books and autobiography it sounds like anything but a liberal state on crime
Super inconsistent out here. Some murders might get probation, some might get life.
Title: Re: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: IroNat on August 23, 2026, 10:38:44 AM
Every convict claims he is innocent.
Title: Re: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: joswift on August 23, 2026, 02:09:29 PM
California is a liberal state. I’m surprised that this gentleman got that sort of sentence.

I suspect the sentence was because he wasnt a gentleman.
Title: Re: 3 Life Sentences & 106 Years
Post by: Vince G, CSN MFT on August 23, 2026, 05:57:48 PM
California is a liberal state. I’m surprised that this gentleman got that sort of sentence.


He was sentenced no differently then an organized crime figure.   He was a member of Q102.   They were extorting businesses in South Los Angeles and running a prostitution ring.   I think his heavy sentence was due to coercing a 14 year old in prostitution.  He may not have directly killed anyone but certaining did indirectly and basically was a child predator.   I honestly have no problems with his sentence and obviously the jury did not either