Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on August 24, 2026, 08:17:19 AM
-
https://www.prageru.com/videos/why-do-smart-people-believe-lies
-
I love PragerU!
Keepin' it real!
-
I love PragerU!
Keepin' it real!
Other than memes, I guarantee you've never heard anything from there. This video fits you to a T.
-
I love PragerU!
Keepin' it real!
You can't help but to inject your anti-semitism/pro-Radical Islamic rhetoric any chance you get.
The meme’s wording is a close paraphrase of statements he has made as a religious Jew critiquing secular Jewish involvement in left-wing causes.
-
If you don't believe a foreign country controls the U.S. political class or believe AIPAC isn't a foreign lobby you are a victim of "menticide."
"Obey or face ruin": as a public person if you make the mistake of saying the above you will face ruin.
"Weaponized law": if you are a green card holder and criticize Israel ICE will pick you up :D
Everyone is a target of propaganda constantly (I'm not immune either). PragerU has its own brainwashing agenda as well. PragerU will make this type of pro-Trump propaganda only as long as he's beholden to his donors and fights wars like Iran.
-
If you don't believe a foreign country controls the U.S. political class or believe AIPAC isn't a foreign lobby you are a victim of "menticide."
"Obey or face ruin": as a public person if you make the mistake of saying the above you will face ruin.
"Weaponized law": if you are a green card holder and criticize Israel ICE will pick you up :D
Everyone is a target of propaganda constantly (I'm not immune either). PragerU has its own brainwashing agenda as well. PragerU will make this type of pro-Trump propaganda only as long as he's beholden to his donors and fights wars like Iran.
You literally look to anti-Jew and pundits as your sources.
-
If you don't believe a foreign country controls the U.S. political class or believe AIPAC isn't a foreign lobby you are a victim of "menticide."
"Obey or face ruin": as a public person if you make the mistake of saying the above you will face ruin.
"Weaponized law": if you are a green card holder and criticize Israel ICE will pick you up :D
Everyone is a target of propaganda constantly (I'm not immune either). PragerU has its own brainwashing agenda as well. PragerU will make this type of pro-Trump propaganda only as long as he's beholden to his donors and fights wars like Iran.
Not only are you not immune you’re a victim
-
Other than memes, I guarantee you've never heard anything from there. This video fits you to a T.
You can't help but to inject your anti-semitism/pro-Radical Islamic rhetoric any chance you get.
Forgive me Coach. This was just too good an opportunity to pass on, plus this is Getbig, it's about dissing others right? It ain't that serious...
You're right, I haven't looked at much PragerU material. There's just so much, gotta be selective. I admitted above that I might be propagandized but so are you. Without checking I'm sure PragerU has its own very strict Overton Window.
You literally look to anti-Jew and pundits as your sources.
And you literally only look to Zionists as your sources. What's the difference? ;)
-
Forgive me Coach. This was just too good an opportunity to pass on, plus this is Getbig, it's about dissing others right? It ain't that serious...
You're right, I haven't looked at much PragerU material. There's just so much, gotta be selective. I admitted above that I might be propagandized but so are you. Without checking I'm sure PragerU has its own very strict Overton Window.
And you literally only look to Zionists as your sources. What's the difference? ;)
Here's the thing dude. You post up these memes without looking into the context of which it was said. Just fucking admit what we've known all along about you because I seriously don't think when you type out your ridiculously long diatribes you expose yourself. I might have been one of the first on here (unless others just kept quiet) to expose you looooong ago.
The more you write, the more you post up your anti-jew/pro islamic sources the more you completely underscore what I exposed of you. You admitted that didn't watch "much" of Prager and you're propagandized "like all of us" but you don't hesitate to take the propaganda you read and spread it especially when most of the sources you use can easily be tied to anti-jew/pro-islamic and anti-trump propaganda that can be debunked. The fact that is wasn’t even Dennis Prager in the video makes you even more ignorant.