Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: MAXX on August 30, 2026, 12:50:25 AM
-
holy permabulk thou :D
-
Is this a joke?
-
I've followed him for quite some time.
He's fat. He knows it. He doesn't give a shit, he's just going hard on the strength. He has a sense of humour about it.
I'm almost jealous. I'd love to just completely give up and chase strength.
-
Is this a joke?
what gives?
-
Bodyweight press for 3 reps.
-
One of these things is not like the other -
.
.
The guy's strong, World class even, but I'm pretty sure many of the Olympic lifters and strongmen could probably match his press out of rack.
-
hes still the fat sweaty bastard at the party with 4 plates of buffet piled on his gut while everyone else looks at him in disgust
-
A bunch of half rep rack presses now counts as a "strict" standing press? LOL
-
what gives?
See:
A bunch of half rep rack presses now counts as a "strict" standing press? LOL
Those weren't even half reps. Range of motion was like six inches, lol.
ALSO he was wearing some serious equipment. There was at least a heavy-duty belt to help him lean back without crushing his lower back, and something around his elbows.
Also it was funny how the video cut away from his knees when he was pressing. He could have been using a leg assist on those "strict presses".