Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: falco on September 07, 2026, 07:33:37 AM

Title: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: falco on September 07, 2026, 07:33:37 AM
Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: Donny on September 07, 2026, 08:09:00 AM
That´s fuck all  :D
Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 07, 2026, 11:08:15 AM
I hate these videos where they keep zooming in to the people in the background and make it seem like everyone is amazed and bewildered at the “amazing” lifting feats unfolding in front of them. The other horrendous videos are of the idiot doing handstands on dumbbells and the song “Zombie” is playing.

Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: Humble Narcissist on September 07, 2026, 11:13:51 AM
I hate these videos where they keep zooming in to the people in the background and make it seem like everyone is amazed and bewildered at the “amazing” lifting feats unfolding in front of them. The other horrendous videos are of the idiot doing handstands on dumbbells and the song “Zombie” is playing.
What about the Chinaman taking it to the nuts?
Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: Bevo on September 07, 2026, 06:50:33 PM
I hate these videos where they keep zooming in to the people in the background and make it seem like everyone is amazed and bewildered at the “amazing” lifting feats unfolding in front of them. The other horrendous videos are of the idiot doing handstands on dumbbells and the song “Zombie” is playing.

I rather see stupid O Hearn falling off the stage and zooming in on his toupee
Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 08, 2026, 03:52:35 PM
What about the Chinaman taking it to the nuts?
I tried really hard to make it through this video. I didn’t see that part but I’m not surprised that happened. I’m just not understanding the point of what he calls rows. Looked like an upright row shrug combo.

Can’t stand the shocked expressions on the people in the background. And there always 2-3 guys in the background who nod in approval at the lifts.

This Chinaman and Tyson Ridenour are the worst.
Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: funk51 on September 08, 2026, 04:01:56 PM
     
                                         
     Kick me in the jimmy.   :o :o :o :o   I didn't see you posted that earlier Donny.  oh oh I starting to think like you. :D :D :D :D
Title: Re: Two very strong Chinamen
Post by: wes on September 08, 2026, 10:47:20 PM
Will not watch cuz I don`t give a fuck!