Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: NaturalWonder83 on September 13, 2026, 03:35:40 PM
-
Pretty nice tour of Bev Francis Gym. Amazing collection of equipment, including the 1972 pullover machine.
-
Great looking gym. All we have are chain gyms around here.
-
Great looking gym. All we have are chain gyms around here.
Same here. There is the Montenari Bros Powerhouse Gym up in New Haven. That’s about it. We used to have some World Gyms around here, but they closed and were bought by Planet Fitness.
-
Same here. There is the Montenari Bros Powerhouse Gym up in New Haven. That’s about it. We used to have some World Gyms around here, but they closed and were bought by Planet Fitness.
All the commercial gyms are filled with that garbage Matrix equipment.
-
All the commercial gyms are filled with that garbage Matrix equipment.
Yeah, lots of Matrix equipment here as well. Also tons of Hoist and some line called War Strength.
At least there is some Hammer Strength left at my gym. I heard Prime is good, but I’ve never seen any in person. My gym recently got some Arsenal, like the pendulum squat. Another gym around here has Nautilus equipment, but I guess it’s the newer units. I’m not really a fan, they feel very stiff. I miss the old Strive and Cybex.