Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Wiggs on September 25, 2026, 01:29:03 AM

Title: 2026 Olympia - I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Wiggs on September 25, 2026, 01:29:03 AM
So if you'd like to exchange words, fists, or drinks, you know where to find me.
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: falco on September 25, 2026, 01:44:31 AM
Can't make it this year mate. Thanks.
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 25, 2026, 02:57:21 AM
Wiggs, I’m sorry. I wasn’t able to make it this year.

Are you able to walk around the expo while recording a video with your phone on a selfie stick so it would be like we’re there with you?
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: deadz on September 25, 2026, 11:38:36 AM
LOL
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Irongrip400 on September 25, 2026, 12:28:08 PM
One day my Hebrew brethren, you and this large Japhite are going to have some drinks.
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Royalty on September 25, 2026, 01:27:25 PM
One day my Hebrew brethren, you and this large small-handed Japhite are going to have some drinks.

🤣
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Wiggs on September 25, 2026, 03:17:55 PM
Alright I'm home. I spent 280 bucks for the elites expo experience.  Which the best thing about it is you have the ability to get great seats for Classic and 212 prejudging. The women are there too, but that's gay.  :D.

I was close to the front, so it made it worth the price. Keone's ab wall is blown out. If you watch, he does everything to hide it. If judging was fair, he'd be severely marked down because it's very apparent.

Dino is off, Mike is off, Diesel is on, Wesley is on, This Niall guy that looks like Nasser, is the obvious winner. He's from Great Britain but I don't know what his ethnicity is.

The expo was the expo. Nothing like the old days.
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: chaos on September 25, 2026, 03:21:46 PM
Alright I'm home. I spent 280 bucks for the elites expo experience.  Which the best thing about it is you have the ability to get great seats for Classic and 212 prejudging. The women are there too, but that's gay.  :D.

I was close to the front, so it made it worth the price. Keone's ab wall is blown out. If you watch, he does everything to hide it. If judging was fair, he'd be severely marked down because it's very apparent.

Dino is off, Mike is off, Diesel is on, Wesley is on, This Niall guy that looks like Nasser, is the obvious winner. He's from Great Britain but I don't know what his ethnicity is.

The expo was the expo. Nothing like the old days.

Did any getbiggers sneak up from behind and grab a handful of that BBB?
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Max Stryker on September 25, 2026, 06:02:53 PM
"Here goes the neighborhood"  ;D
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Wiggs on September 25, 2026, 09:54:28 PM
"Here goes the neighborhood"

 ;D
Title: Re: I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Royalty on September 28, 2026, 02:59:10 PM
Dave Palumbo, Chris Aceto, King Kamali, and Victor Martinez tried to sound enthusiastic during their post-Olympia recap. But they were just going through the motions. Professional Bodybuilding jumped the shark a long time ago.
Title: Re: 2026 Olympia - I'll be at the Olympia Expo on Friday
Post by: Ron on September 29, 2026, 07:03:19 PM

2026 Olympia Weekend was pretty good - expo was about the same as last year, much more gym equipment there.  Still, enjoyed checking everything out.  Had quite a few meetings this year so it was a little different.