Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Wiggs on September 27, 2026, 02:18:52 PM

Title: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: Wiggs on September 27, 2026, 02:18:52 PM
Martin's archenemy in Nick Walker wins the Mr. O and Martin goes out with his worse placing 12th after 5th last year. Don't forget Martin smiled with glee last year and clapped his hands after Nick placed 6th and Martin got alot of shit for it.

Now the tables have turned dramatically.  This is suicide watch level shit.

Someone check on Fartin Shitwater. I haven't seen an pwning like this in a long time.

 :D
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 27, 2026, 02:26:55 PM
Martin's archenemy in Nick Walker wins the Mr. O and Martin goes out with his worse placing 12th after 5th last year. Don't forget Martin smiled with glee last year and clapped his hands after Nick placed 6th and Martin got alot of shit for it.

Now the tables have turned dramatically.  This is suicide watch level shit.

Someone check on Fartin Shitwater. I haven't seen an pwning like this in a long time.

 :D
Fartin Martin Fourthwater. Martin Sweatwater. “Don’t tell me congrats!”
He had so much going for him. He really destroyed his career. I see he has some new random sponsors, like some no name supplement company I’ve never heard of. Losing his creamy rice sponsor was a huge blow to him. He wasn’t even mentioned this year.
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: jude2 on September 27, 2026, 04:12:59 PM
He looks like he competed naturally at this show. ;D
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: US MUSL on September 27, 2026, 07:17:57 PM
Martin is seriously mentally unstable, suicide watch is no joke.
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: Van_Bilderass on September 27, 2026, 07:33:57 PM
On the Olympia stream I watched they put up some pics of Martin from a year, two years back etc and he was pretty dramatically worse now. The streamer thought it was a coaching problem. Nah I think it's time, it goes on :D

Didn't Martin get busted for rec drug dealing a few years back?

Bonac who I thought was soo good for a shorter guy is still competing and it's pretty depressing. I though he had the best looking muscle out there when he was at his peak, the height and the narrow shoulders were the weaknesses.

Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: beakdoctor on September 27, 2026, 07:55:35 PM
Martin's archenemy in Nick Walker wins the Mr. O and Martin goes out with his worse placing 12th after 5th last year. Don't forget Martin smiled with glee last year and clapped his hands after Nick placed 6th and Martin got alot of shit for it.

Now the tables have turned dramatically.  This is suicide watch level shit.

Someone check on Fartin Shitwater. I haven't seen an pwning like this in a long time.

 :D

Shitzwater was hysterical after beating Nick, worse than a child. His outbursts are beyond poor taste or unprofessional, it shows his true shitty character and how fragile his psyche is. I remember he responded to the criticism by saying he wouldn't apologize to Nick. Then there was his last huge outburst after placing 3rd or something in a pro show. I think that was the final straw for his sponsors to drop him.

Remember when bodybuilders at least tried to present themselves as professional athletes? Guys like Platz, Strydom and Ray were always stressing the business side of the sport. Lol, that was lost on shitstain who's own crappy attitude cost himself income. Which probably contributed to his appearance and looking like shit at the Olympia.

After Nick's win and Martins own weak showing, he lreally ooks like the biggest loser in the sport.

Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: Gym Rat on October 01, 2026, 01:49:28 PM
Shartin Pisswater is a drug-dealing felon/rat, who got off by dropping dimes on his dealer/contacts.
A true coward PoS...
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: joswift on October 01, 2026, 02:12:48 PM
Shitzwater was hysterical after beating Nick, worse than a child. His outbursts are beyond poor taste or unprofessional, it shows his true shitty character and how fragile his psyche is. I remember he responded to the criticism by saying he wouldn't apologize to Nick. Then there was his last huge outburst after placing 3rd or something in a pro show. I think that was the final straw for his sponsors to drop him.

Remember when bodybuilders at least tried to present themselves as professional athletes? Guys like Platz, Strydom and Ray were always stressing the business side of the sport. Lol, that was lost on shitstain who's own crappy attitude cost himself income. Which probably contributed to his appearance and looking like shit at the Olympia.

After Nick's win and Martins own weak showing, he lreally ooks like the biggest loser in the sport.

Did he beat Nick or was he just pleased Nick got second place?
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: falco on October 01, 2026, 02:16:40 PM
Had to google who he is.
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: MAXX on October 01, 2026, 02:30:06 PM
On the Olympia stream I watched they put up some pics of Martin from a year, two years back etc and he was pretty dramatically worse now. The streamer thought it was a coaching problem. Nah I think it's time, it goes on :D

Didn't Martin get busted for rec drug dealing a few years back?

Bonac who I thought was soo good for a shorter guy is still competing and it's pretty depressing. I though he had the best looking muscle out there when he was at his peak, the height and the narrow shoulders were the weaknesses.
but Bonacs peak was over 10 years ago... his retirement was long overdue
Title: Re: How's Martin Fitzwater today?
Post by: oldschoolfan on October 01, 2026, 02:55:32 PM
he is definetely sucking some cock and and taking big arab cock up the ass, dudes gotta pay the rent