Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:25:31 PM

Title: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:25:31 PM
Yeah just a Few pics from my road trip to Germany
Can you guess where I went ??
I’m sure 1 member here will know


I know where he lives 😃
The big tough talking cry baby who goes to crying to Ron all the time,
Maybe being a Left wing Traitor isn't such a great idea or flooding your
Country with Muslim Scumbags 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:27:16 PM
That’s not me in the pic
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:30:13 PM
Another
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:33:29 PM
Apols Damn computer playing up posting same
Pic 3x 🤬🤬🤬

1 more
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: Cook on September 27, 2026, 03:34:08 PM
Cool pictures Illuminati
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: chaos on September 27, 2026, 03:34:10 PM
Where are all the muzzies ???
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: deadz on September 27, 2026, 03:37:40 PM
Cool pics. Certain places in Europe make for a great vacation. Last time I was in Europe I visited Prague. Highly recommend.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:37:58 PM
Where are all the muzzies ???

Far too early for them to be out as they're still praying thanks to the Leftists & Trying to
Shake off the Shit from their clothes  ;D
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: chaos on September 27, 2026, 03:40:17 PM
These are the kind of scenes I imagine when I hear Germany. Old school villages with tiny brick roads.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: Irongrip400 on September 27, 2026, 03:44:43 PM
These are the kind of scenes I imagine when I hear Germany. Old school villages with tiny brick roads.

Mine are usually old black and white movies/news reels…
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: chaos on September 27, 2026, 03:46:48 PM
Mine are usually old black and white movies/news reels…
Yeah, but that architecture, streets, signage, etc. The lack of people is concerning. All vampires? :D
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:53:02 PM
A few from Spain
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 03:54:25 PM
Bull ring - Ronda
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 04:00:54 PM
El Torro
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 04:02:15 PM
Cave house - sentinel de las bodegas
I'm looking at property in this small village up in the mountains
Along with a few other places.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 04:06:25 PM
Lovers leap - Ronda
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on September 27, 2026, 07:53:39 PM
How are Germans as people? Apparently the big cities are very left leaning.

Never been to Germany but a lifting buddy has asked me several times, "let's go to the Pauscher club in Germany!" I looked it up just now and I think he means Pascha, a whorehouse. No thanks :D

Other friends and family have taken the boat over to buy beer but I don't drink.

Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 27, 2026, 08:03:49 PM
How are Germans as people? Apparently the big cities are very left leaning.

Never been to Germany but a lifting buddy has asked me several times, "let's go to the Pauscher club in Germany!" I looked it up just now and I think he means Pascha, a whorehouse. No thanks :D

Other friends and family have taken the boat over to buy beer but I don't drink.


Hmmm okay - Seemed decent enough.
Much prefer Spain & most of the folk there.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: wes on September 28, 2026, 04:01:47 AM
Great pics bro!!
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: joswift on September 28, 2026, 06:18:58 AM
Dubai has changed lately...
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: pamith on September 28, 2026, 07:58:55 AM
Nice pictures
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: chaos on September 28, 2026, 08:44:58 AM
I feel like there could be someone else contributing to this thread with a different insight into the German lifestyle in these towns.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: IroNat on September 28, 2026, 09:56:45 AM
Which one was Donny's apartment in?
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 28, 2026, 11:14:24 AM
Which one was Donny's apartment in?

Bingo -  Nah Not allowed to post pics of his place as He'll Run crying
to Ron & have Me banned.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: funk51 on September 28, 2026, 01:17:37 PM
That’s not me in the pic
   Boyfriend ?  :) :) :) :)
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 28, 2026, 01:33:35 PM
   Boyfriend ?  :) :) :) :)


Idiot - probably yours or you want him to be.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 28, 2026, 01:34:28 PM
Cool pictures Illuminati

Thanks 👍🏻
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 28, 2026, 01:37:27 PM
Great pics bro!!

Thanks 😊  👍🏻
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: balzac on September 28, 2026, 01:38:33 PM
nice...

next time - switzerland  :D
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 28, 2026, 01:45:25 PM
nice...

next time - switzerland  :D

I'll let you go & post some pics.

Though I do have some if I can find them.
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 28, 2026, 01:47:19 PM
Nice pictures

😊   👍🏻
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on September 28, 2026, 03:23:16 PM

Hmmm okay - Seemed decent enough.
Much prefer Spain & most of the folk there.

I was only in Spain once at that World Champs in 2015 but lots of people I know say they could see themselves living in Spain in the future, even my brother. They talk about the climate and relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Haven't checked out how many immigrants they have but I think the current president gave amnesty to a few hundred thousand not long ago.

I remember seeing on the net about an older Swedish couple whose holiday house was taken over by squatters and the police didn't do anything because apparently according to the law you can't just evict them quickly and easily. They squatters had planted cannabis plants outside and everything and messed with the interiors. I think they ended up hiring some bikers to chase them out :D
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 28, 2026, 04:06:19 PM
Cool photos

1. Do vendors sell Barvarian Pretzels on the street?
2. Did you see any Saint Bernards with the casks on their collars?
3. Did you eat any Weisswurst?
4. Do they actually eat Black Forest Cake?
5. How bad are the wasps, beetles, or German Roaches?
6. Was this trip booked through a travel agency or on a bus tour?
7. How much German money did you need to have in your pocket so you could enjoy yourself?
8. What was the best candy or chocolate you ate?
9. Were there any of those wacky little German cars?
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: Max Stryker on September 28, 2026, 04:17:59 PM
Cave house - sentinel de las bodegas
I'm looking at property in this small village up in the mountains
Along with a few other places.

Beautiful... and not a single graffiti in sight.  ;D

Thanks for posting these. Get a place without a giant rock hanging over your head a la sentinel de las bodegas... rock beats bodybuiler...
 
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: funk51 on September 29, 2026, 09:34:13 AM

Idiot - probably yours or you want him to be.
  Geesh,  I'm just kidding with you, but seriously guy needs to work his calves harder.  :D
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: illuminati on September 29, 2026, 11:13:11 AM
Beautiful... and not a single graffiti in sight.  ;D

Thanks for posting these. Get a place without a giant rock hanging over your head a la sentinel de las bodegas... rock beats bodybuiler...
 

Cave houses are cool   ;D
Title: Re: A few pics from my road trip to…..
Post by: deadz on September 29, 2026, 12:26:56 PM
  Geesh,  I'm just kidding with you, but seriously guy needs to work his calves harder.  :D
Road trips are serious business. Stick to your RIP topics.