Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Donny on September 29, 2026, 02:30:28 AM

Title: connection problems?
Post by: Donny on September 29, 2026, 02:30:28 AM
anyone else getting problems?
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on September 29, 2026, 02:33:42 AM
Yes. Started around Olympia time. I think it’s due to the IFBB and competitors all logging on at once. And I think Ron is also away from his control center at this time as well being he’s at the show.
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: Donny on September 29, 2026, 03:01:52 AM
Yes. Started around Olympia time. I think it’s due to the IFBB and competitors all logging on at once. And I think Ron is also away from his control center at this time as well being he’s at the show.

Oh well....
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: wes on September 29, 2026, 04:58:29 AM
Yes
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: Donny on September 29, 2026, 04:59:17 AM
seems to be working now... :)
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: joswift on September 29, 2026, 07:43:36 AM
I think Brian had all six monitors on...
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: Donny on September 29, 2026, 07:48:51 AM
I think Brian had all six monitors on...
No it was the Russians
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: falco on September 29, 2026, 08:32:53 AM
Iran is making a move upon us.
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: Coach is Back! on September 29, 2026, 08:44:50 AM
Ron needs to up the dose on the squirrels so they can run faster on the wheel to keep this motor going. This is a weekly event
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: tacobender on September 29, 2026, 08:53:54 AM
Do people still watch the shitty ass Olympia anymore? I quit since jay won
Title: Re: connection problems?
Post by: Royalty on September 29, 2026, 10:34:25 AM
Do people still watch the shitty ass Olympia anymore? I quit since jay won

Now your life is centered around Mark Dugdale’s dick