Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: joswift on September 30, 2026, 12:41:30 PM
-
https://theync.com/video/13191/somalian-pedo-attacked-in-uk-prison/
-
Looks like a warm Scouse welcome. I hope he looks forward to life as a speedbag.
Needed subs for the guy in the beginning who by the way, looks like a bit like a Pakistani himself
(I hope he is not reading this)
-
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;D
-
Hope this happens every morning when he wake up.
-
Got a few nice digs in there....... :D
-
Let's hope this doesn't happen everyday, for the rest of his brief sentence.
-
Let's hope this doesn't happen everyday, for the rest of his brief sentence.
probably get the Boiling water & sugar ..won´t look so Black after that :D
-
This made my phukkin' day. Coward libs welcome these P33Doze, those who are non-libturded, despise this vile scum...
Hope he suffers each and every day until he offs himself..
-
probably get the Boiling water & sugar ..won´t look so Black after that :D
Let's save that to his last day of his brief sentence.
-
probably get the Boiling water & sugar ..won´t look so Black after that :D
Blacks aren't even fully human. Homo Erectus.
Especially the bulb-head Somali.
(a while back though I read about their unique prehistoric DNA with a significant non-African component, I think from he Levant among other places, leading some to claim they aren't even black)