Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Max Stryker on October 01, 2026, 06:27:46 PM

Title: "Hasan" Piker tribute thread! (sponsored by Lucille)
Post by: Max Stryker on October 01, 2026, 06:27:46 PM
Negan's-style bat complementary when checking in.

No holding back., Get your swing on.
Title: Re: "Hasan" Piker tribute thread! (sponsored by Lucille)
Post by: Van_Bilderass on October 01, 2026, 07:20:43 PM
I don't know much about him but I saw mention that his 'meat pic' or 'thirst trap pic' was shown on the jumbotron at the Republican convention. Maybe it was intentional for the closeted Zio-cucks? I mean I read Grindr allegedly crashed.

"While denying server crashes, Grindr CEO George Arison acknowledged in interviews that the platform experienced a "significant spike in usage" in the host city during the 2024 RNC as visitors flooded the area, giving life to the persistent online jokes and commentary"
Title: Re: "Hasan" Piker tribute thread! (sponsored by Lucille)
Post by: Coach is Back! on October 01, 2026, 08:18:01 PM
https://x.com/its_the_dr/status/2104917641118855599?s=46