Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: FitnessFrenzy on October 03, 2026, 03:24:41 AM

Title: Elon Musk breaks up with GF, she melts down...
Post by: FitnessFrenzy on October 03, 2026, 03:24:41 AM
It’s hard to go from in love to let go in a week with no warning, but that’s just how it is sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel happy that I got to show Elon how it feels to be deeply understood, nurtured, and peacefully loved with stability and gentleness. Given the tumultuous nature of his early life, his often tortured soul, and how hard he fights for humanity I wanted him to feel the deepest and most stable form of love this world can provide. My heart is full knowing I got to do that, and I hope it leaves a lasting good effect.

We were always his safe space. A place where all of us were overjoyed to see him and one that was always full of happiness and love, not war, in contrast to his otherwise militant existence (a needed break from the battlefield where he could recharge his heart and soul before heading back out)

I loved being that counterbalancing place of safety, sense of calm, and love — and delighted in bringing a smile back to his face when he was down. I will miss him dearly.

I’ve loved him more than life itself and he’s taught me 100 lifetimes of knowledge and made my cup overflow with life meaning, so there is a lot of loss, but luckily we created four beautiful little loves of my life ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am so beyond grateful for our children and they make every single day the best day of my life! I do hope and pray he and I can be great friends and coparents.

I’m hurting, but care deeply about E and will always be cheering for his happiness. God speed, Elon, the world is lucky to have you.

Source: her X. https://x.com/shivon
Title: Re: Elon Musk breaks up with GF, she melts down...
Post by: IroNat on October 03, 2026, 03:29:00 AM
I think she handled it with class.

No doubt Elon will see that she and the children are financially well supported.
Title: Re: Elon Musk breaks up with GF, she melts down...
Post by: youandme on October 03, 2026, 06:57:58 AM
Nut job
Title: Re: Elon Musk breaks up with GF, she melts down...
Post by: Humble Narcissist on October 03, 2026, 07:00:33 AM
Must be brutal for a woman losing a trillionaire with an 11 inch penis. I feel sorry for her next boyfriend.