Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: IroNat on October 03, 2026, 10:22:56 AM

Title: How does caffeine work?
Post by: IroNat on October 03, 2026, 10:22:56 AM
https://cornercoffeestore.com/how-does-caffeine-work/
Title: Re: How does caffeine work?
Post by: deadz on October 03, 2026, 10:30:46 AM
Caffeine….pass.
Title: Re: How does caffeine work?
Post by: IroNat on October 03, 2026, 10:44:41 AM
Caffeine….pass.

You want I should pass you some coffee, deadz?
Title: Re: How does caffeine work?
Post by: Van_Bilderass on October 03, 2026, 11:10:32 AM
Caffeine often puts me to sleep. It's a known phenomenon in the elderly but it's always been like that for me.
Title: Re: How does caffeine work?
Post by: GymnJuice on October 03, 2026, 11:45:43 AM
It's a nasty drug. Like melatonin.  ;D
Title: Re: How does caffeine work?
Post by: deadz on October 03, 2026, 01:58:59 PM
You want I should pass you some coffee, deadz?
Caffeine is for weak, fatigued minds. I haven't knowingly ingested caffeine in decades.