Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Humble Narcissist on October 09, 2026, 10:39:07 AM

Title: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: Humble Narcissist on October 09, 2026, 10:39:07 AM
A great player, coach and Republican:

https://www.dailymail.com/sport/nfl/article-16196887/mike-ditka-chicago-bears-death.html
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: IroNat on October 09, 2026, 10:45:01 AM
Oh, this sucks.

RIP.
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: Lartinos on October 09, 2026, 11:35:41 AM
One of the only people to win the Super Bowl as a player, assistant, and coach.

Was great on ESPN in the 2010’s too.
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: chaos on October 09, 2026, 11:37:17 AM
RIP
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: Humble Narcissist on October 09, 2026, 02:36:45 PM
One of the only people to win the Super Bowl as a player, assistant, and coach.

Was great on ESPN in the 2010’s too.
Yeah, I forgot about him on ESPN. He was good on TV as a commentator.
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: AbrahamG on October 09, 2026, 08:16:55 PM
His greatest life achievement was the 2005 comedy "Kicking and Screaming."

Let's not get too sad, 86 is a good run.  I'd have rather seen him go at 80 and kept Dolly around til 86.  I guess even God's not perfect. 
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: wes on October 09, 2026, 11:33:04 PM
RIP
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: Humble Narcissist on October 10, 2026, 09:00:39 AM
His greatest life achievement was the 2005 comedy "Kicking and Screaming."

Let's not get too sad, 86 is a good run.  I'd have rather seen him go at 80 and kept Dolly around til 86.  I guess even God's not perfect.
Ditka is titty fucking Dolly in Heaven now.
Title: Re: RIP Mike Ditka...
Post by: GymnJuice on October 10, 2026, 04:57:59 PM
His greatest life achievement was the 2005 comedy "Kicking and Screaming."

Let's not get too sad, 86 is a good run.  I'd have rather seen him go at 80 and kept Dolly around til 86.  I guess even God's not perfect.

It was a shame he wasn't in the superbowl shuffle. I googled it and saw he was in the "Grabowski Shuffle" though  ;D