Author Topic: I'm addicted to steroids  (Read 4009 times)

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44084
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
I'm addicted to steroids
« on: August 31, 2026, 09:03:11 AM »

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2026, 09:22:33 AM »
looks like hes addicted to placebos...

Taffin

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17711
  • Board Certified Degenerate
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2026, 09:52:41 AM »
I bet sitting listening to a much smaller guy talking about using steroids made Big Mike's balls sweat... oh wait...

T

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2026, 10:03:07 AM »
I wonder what all-natural supplements Mike’s addicted to. Creatine? HMB?  ???

Lartinos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4075
  • We Pray for Brian W.H. Hankins
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2026, 11:23:59 AM »
He should go to rehab.
1

pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9477
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2026, 11:41:53 AM »
Brutal if true

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7405
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2026, 01:12:29 PM »
I bet sitting listening to a much smaller guy talking about using steroids made Big Mike's balls sweat... oh wait...

Mark could've changed his middle name from smelly to shrunken but he didn't want to steal Mike's thunder.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2026, 03:02:47 PM »
I didn't watch the video but users often say steroids aren't addictive. Not like a narcotic, sure, but they are still reinforcing because they can make you feel real good via effect on neurotransmission and so on. I haven't ever gone off totally, though I've seen some buddies say it's somewhat of a relief to go clean, you sleep better and aren't as agitated etc. Plus the mad sex drive isn't great always. Frustration and bad decisions wrt women.

I wonder what all-natural supplements Mike’s addicted to. Creatine? HMB?  ???

I've seen something very briefly where he's sort of building up to an admission regarding steroid use. He can get fucked. What's really pissed me off is other steroid users entertaining the idea that Mike could be natural, absolute retards.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44084
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2026, 04:52:13 PM »
Bhanky is natty.

Methyl m1ke

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2669
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2026, 09:02:27 PM »
He should go to rehab.

That's really a thing believe it or not. Whenever I read propaganda regarding steroids they are always listed as lethal and highly addicting. In fact quitting results in physical withdrawals no less severe than DTs....so "they" say

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19837
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2026, 09:34:06 PM »
He looks like he’s addicted to cocks

wes

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 75279
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2026, 01:12:20 AM »
He looks like he’s addicted to cocks
:D

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21856
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2026, 01:13:47 AM »
Love how Mike is pretending to listen. He is a true actor at heart.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2026, 02:38:05 AM »
He looks like he’s addicted to cocks

 ;D

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21413
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2026, 07:40:53 PM »
He looks like he’s addicted to cocks

Probably black cocks.

robcguns

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20699
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2026, 04:15:48 PM »
looks like hes addicted to placebos...

Hahaha.

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19837
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: I'm addicted to steroids
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2026, 09:36:13 PM »
Probably black cocks.

My nikka

Steroids is the least of his problems