do you think using a dumbell or cable would be more sensible than an Olympic barAfter you answer that honestly try and argue against him being stupid using an Olympic bar.Which is where I think we came in...
Probably more stable but I think the olympic bar mimics the instability of trying to hold down another man by his hand. Just like bbers with their little twists and angles, they are all looking for some sort of advantage. For the record, didn't watch the video, just basing off convo here.
the range of motion he does is a joke, nothing to do with "instability"..no wrist movement at all.If he did say a Zottman curl he would get much more out of it. full movement in the wrist, hands forearms.
For the record, didn't watch the video, just basing off convo here.
What was Vinces arm-wrestling record?
After watching the gay video, I understand what he's trying to do. There are definitely better exercises for that but maybe that's all he has access to. Most of the guys I've seen doing that move use a cable with a single handle.