It's Trump and the Jews
Come on man, can't you ever acknowledge someone might be correct, even if just a little bit? All I'm saying here comes from their own mouths. You own sources corroborate what I'm saying all the time; who have been the biggest drivers behind the "-isms" for example. Much of what I'm saying isn't even debated between the different sides, what's controversial is bringing it up. And no, Trump is not behind Europe having been destroyed, in my opinion much is the result of what happened in WWII. I don't think it's a coincidence that Germany in particular has taken in so many refugees. It's not a coincidence that the AfD is looked at with horror by certain parties. Recently the AfD said something to the effect of "in education we should focus less on the bad things that happened here in WWII and we should look more at the many fantastic things about German in history." This was seen as completely out of line and extremist. I don't think it's a coincidence either that Germany was one of the few countries whose delegates didn't walk out during Bibi's speech at the UN. Some people feel Germany has bloodguilt and must atone for it forever.
Even if you admit I may have a point on some things you can still be on 'that' side and have various justifications for it. I could even make some for you but it's not my job LOL.
There are so many contradictions in messaging. Both Musk and JD Vance have spoken to, and defended, the AfD. Even some Jews have defended them recently because they are anti-Muslim and anti-immigration.