Author Topic: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead  (Read 28290 times)

Lartinos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4076
  • We Pray for Brian W.H. Hankins
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2026, 07:09:09 AM »
1

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2026, 07:13:31 AM »
Was he friends with Hillary Clinton?

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2026, 12:10:32 PM »
Such an odd place to shoot yourself. Put this one down with William Holden getting drunk and cracking his head on his coffee table, Jack Nance falling through his glass shower stall, and Albert Dekker accidentally hanging himself while jerking off.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2026, 12:12:46 PM »
Such an odd place to shoot yourself. Put this one down with William Holden getting drunk and cracking his head on his coffee table, Jack Nance falling through his glass shower stall, and Arthur Dekker accidentally hanging himself while jerking off.

You forgot Eric Clapton’s son….

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2026, 12:17:44 PM »
You forgot Eric Clapton’s son….

I loved that song when I was a little kid, then when I was like 11 someone told me the back story :/.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2026, 12:31:27 PM »
I loved that song when I was a little kid, then when I was like 11 someone told me the back story :/.

 :'(

oldschoolfan

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6776
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2026, 02:13:39 PM »
he was actually pretty lean and in good shape for pulp fiction.

tacobender

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3157
Re: Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2026, 08:39:39 AM »
This is a fishy story kinda like Sydney sweeney