Author Topic: Steroid gut – MRI study  (Read 7750 times)

Super Nattie

  • Getbig III
  • ***
  • Posts: 369
  • Getbig!
Steroid gut – MRI study
« on: August 19, 2026, 02:53:38 AM »

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2026, 03:00:40 AM »
I'm sure I could find the answer with google but I suspect very obese individuals have enlarged organs like the liver as well. So the massive food helps the drugs enlarge the organs. Foie Gras liver.

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22109
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2026, 03:09:38 AM »
I'm sure I could find the answer with google but I suspect very obese individuals have enlarged organs like the liver as well. So the massive food helps the drugs enlarge the organs. Foie Gras liver.
talking of Organs, very fit people get thickened heart walls or an enlarged heart

Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2026, 03:31:41 AM »
link the actual study ffs, not some fággot youtuber:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/42044299/


Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2026, 03:54:16 AM »
So the study is dogshit-tier.

There are three groups:

- Slim normal people controls (~175 pounds at 5'11" and 18% bf.)
- Slim natural bodybuilders  (~190 pounds at 5'11" and 12% bf.)
- Bodybuilders (~226 pounds at 6' and 11% bf.)

Then they're like "uh the slim normal people and the slim natties are the same, but the bodybuilders have larger organs, so it must be the PEDs!"

BUT the retards didn't have a weight-matched "normal person" group.  They didn't take 225-pound guys off the street and check their organ weights.  And the natties exhibited a tendency towards slightly larger organs, on average, than the controls.  So the paper proves absolutely nothing but that organ size corresponds with body weight.


IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44087
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2026, 04:07:04 AM »
Drug-fueled bodybuilding is a very healthy activity.

Keep doing it.

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2026, 05:11:06 AM »
I do appreciate that "Palumboism" is making its way into scientific lit still after almost 20 years after its inception here at Getbig.

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2026, 06:37:38 AM »
So the study is dogshit-tier.

There are three groups:

- Slim normal people controls (~175 pounds at 5'11" and 18% bf.)
- Slim natural bodybuilders  (~190 pounds at 5'11" and 12% bf.)
- Bodybuilders (~226 pounds at 6' and 11% bf.)

Then they're like "uh the slim normal people and the slim natties are the same, but the bodybuilders have larger organs, so it must be the PEDs!"

BUT the retards didn't have a weight-matched "normal person" group.  They didn't take 225-pound guys off the street and check their organ weights.  And the natties exhibited a tendency towards slightly larger organs, on average, than the controls.  So the paper proves absolutely nothing but that organ size corresponds with body weight.
Almost all of these "scientific" studies are flawed.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2026, 08:05:02 AM »
So the study is dogshit-tier.

There are three groups:

- Slim normal people controls (~175 pounds at 5'11" and 18% bf.)
- Slim natural bodybuilders  (~190 pounds at 5'11" and 12% bf.)
- Bodybuilders (~226 pounds at 6' and 11% bf.)

Then they're like "uh the slim normal people and the slim natties are the same, but the bodybuilders have larger organs, so it must be the PEDs!"

BUT the retards didn't have a weight-matched "normal person" group.  They didn't take 225-pound guys off the street and check their organ weights.  And the natties exhibited a tendency towards slightly larger organs, on average, than the controls.  So the paper proves absolutely nothing but that organ size corresponds with body weight.

Good point, didn't catch that. I did say that organs of really fat people are probably bigger as well.

Milos's response to some of the autopsy reports of e.g. Dallas was, "all bodybuilders have big livers, everyone knows that, nothing to worry about."

Now retatrutide might help some liver issues in bodybuilders. I think the makers of Ozempic etc are seeking approvals for new indications, fatty liver among them.

I do appreciate that "Palumboism" is making its way into scientific lit still after almost 20 years after its inception here at Getbig.

Haha that immediately caught my eye too. Wonder if Palumbo will report on this study/video? I'm sure he's cursing Getbig. At least it increased his fame.

Palumbo claims he didn't really venture outside 2IU a day, which today is just a HRT dose really, but he did eat an absurd amount of food, McDonalds every day. The GH dosage claim might not be an outright lie completely divorced from reality. It wasn't as plentiful back then and it wasn't cheap.

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2026, 08:05:37 AM »
wait... I thought it was down to the bunching up of undershirts...

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2026, 11:21:03 AM »

Palumbo claims he didn't really venture outside 2IU a day, which today is just a HRT dose really, but he did eat an absurd amount of food, McDonalds every day. The GH dosage claim might not be an outright lie completely divorced from reality. It wasn't as plentiful back then and it wasn't cheap.

Whenever old guys throw out those small numbers, I don't think they're lying, I think they're just telling you one of their stacks from a point in time. With Palumbo, I think those were early numbers, and probably saw a decent bump when GH for HIV became a thing. He was steps away from Fire Island, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, etc.... that were super gay, and teeming with guys getting those treatments. Also he was a bit of a club guy, and hung around with wannabe mob gym bros and the like, so the homo GH was probably flowing when it became known.

The gays used to brag about how much free GH they were getting, and how they'd trade it for cash, other drugs, sexual things, etc....

---------------------

I recently saw this old Batcheldor thing - https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/world-trade-center-the-sandwich-brian-batcheldor/ . He felt 4iu/day was the bare minimum. He was also a short cycle guy.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2026, 11:34:19 AM »
Whenever old guys throw out those small numbers, I don't think they're lying, I think they're just telling you one of their stacks from a point in time. With Palumbo, I think those were early numbers, and probably saw a decent bump when GH for HIV became a thing. He was steps away from Fire Island, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, etc.... that were super gay, and teeming with guys getting those treatments. Also he was a bit of a club guy, and hung around with wannabe mob gym bros and the like, so the homo GH was probably flowing when it became known.

The gays used to brag about how much free GH they were getting, and how they'd trade it for cash, other drugs, sexual things, etc....

---------------------

I recently saw this old Batcheldor thing -https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/world-trade-center-the-sandwich-brian-batcheldor/ . He felt 4iu/day was the bare minimum. He was also a short cycle guy.

All true. Things were cyclical here too. A couple of pros from here did a vial of Genotropin 36IU a day at some points and got humongous but the supply wasn't that dependable. Sometimes shipments were stolen and so on.
Palumbo claimed he was fooled as well wrt the fake Serostim he sold. It's possible but probably not. Who knows.
I know a couple of then amateurs who dropped maybe 10K for a few units a day of Genotropin for preps which is a lot when you are barely out of your teens and not working, so then they had to really hustle selling gear. I heard something about the Chinese having scheduled GH and if true prices should increase. Or India takes over.

Taffin

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17711
  • Board Certified Degenerate
Re: Steroid gut – MRI study
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2026, 01:56:01 AM »
All true. Things were cyclical here too. A couple of pros from here did a vial of Genotropin 36IU a day at some points and got humongous but the supply wasn't that dependable. Sometimes shipments were stolen and so on.
Palumbo claimed he was fooled as well wrt the fake Serostim he sold. It's possible but probably not. Who knows.
I know a couple of then amateurs who dropped maybe 10K for a few units a day of Genotropin for preps which is a lot when you are barely out of your teens and not working, so then they had to really hustle selling gear. I heard something about the Chinese having scheduled GH and if true prices should increase. Or India takes over.

I know nothing about the later modern stuff, I just remember around 1990 a couple of guys coming back from serving with the UN in Eastern Europe with that Crescormin(sp?) stuff that they said was pulled from dead bodies!!  I wasn't going to stick that in me LOL.  Do I remember correctly that it was like HCG and you had to add sterile water to a powder?
T