Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 1020728 times)

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22095
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #1750 on: October 05, 2026, 03:01:58 AM »

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #1751 on: October 05, 2026, 07:17:20 AM »
this is why people should use a towel  :-X
Nah, covers up the smell so sniffing the seat is a waste of time.

Taffin

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17710
  • Board Certified Degenerate
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #1752 on: October 05, 2026, 04:55:33 PM »
For the love of God, please can we get a GoFundMe or OnlyFans or whatever so I can get a glimpse of her ravaged snatch?  No matter how rough hairy and diseased it may be I just need to see it!

Am I being unreasonable?  It could directly support her bible/crack purchase - IDGAF
T