Author Topic: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times  (Read 5893 times)

Methyl m1ke

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2669
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #225 on: Today at 12:38:54 AM »
I have read a bunch of it. Eckhart, aquinas, augustine, simone weil, hildegard of bingen, avila and more and have read gnostic texts etc, hans jonas etc etc

I own about 3000 books and read 2-3 a week since I was a child, all non-fiction (chaos is syntribating) . I say this to maybe wake you up that you maybe, just maybe might not really know all that much. Maybe, just maybe you could empty your cup so you could learn a little. It's impossible to read and learn when you already know everything. Beginners mind son. Despite all my reading I know very little, the more you learn the more you realize you don't know fuck all.

I am attempting to enlighten you. However, it appears you have it all figured out.

You write like a five year old and expect us to believe you have read thousands of books?

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21411
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #226 on: Today at 01:28:52 AM »
I have read a bunch of it. Eckhart, aquinas, augustine, simone weil, hildegard of bingen, avila and more and have read gnostic texts etc, hans jonas etc etc

I own about 3000 books and read 2-3 a week since I was a child, all non-fiction (chaos is syntribating) . I say this to maybe wake you up that you maybe, just maybe might not really know all that much. Maybe, just maybe you could empty your cup so you could learn a little. It's impossible to read and learn when you already know everything. Beginners mind son. Despite all my reading I know very little, the more you learn the more you realize you don't know fuck all.

I am attempting to enlighten you. However, it appears you have it all figured out.

Of the 3000 books, what percentage would you say are leather bound?

King Shizzo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35159
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #227 on: Today at 04:29:14 AM »
Of the 3000 books, what percentage would you say are leather bound?
I may or may not be leather bound as I type this.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12916
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #228 on: Today at 04:34:12 AM »
Of the 3000 books, what percentage would you say are leather bound?

My library smells of rich mahogany

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12916
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #229 on: Today at 04:37:16 AM »
You write like a five year old and expect us to believe you have read thousands of books?

Try me bitch. I didn't say I wrote 3000 books.

I don't expect you to believe anything. It was all ergodic reading as well, imagine that! Retards live amongst you.

illuminati

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 27462
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #230 on: Today at 05:23:22 AM »
Try me bitch. I didn't say I wrote 3000 books.

I don't expect you to believe anything. It was all ergodic reading as well, imagine that! Retards live amongst you.


Pronoun Boy/Girl

Methyl Didn't say you wrote 3000 books he said read thousands of books
Very big difference in reading them & writing them.   ::)

Thought you may have known that - Yes The Retard is amongst us.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12916
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #231 on: Today at 06:14:16 AM »

Pronoun Boy/Girl

Methyl Didn't say you wrote 3000 books he said read thousands of books
Very big difference in reading them & writing them.   ::)

Thought you may have known that - Yes The Retard is amongst us.

I wish you were a troll and not actually this dumb.

He said I write like a 6 year old, reading books has nothing to do with ones ability to write, hence my comment.

Keep up!

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44083
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #232 on: Today at 06:15:56 AM »
Necrosis,
Ask your mother for a stronger lamp so you can see better in the basement.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12916
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #233 on: Today at 06:24:50 AM »
Necrosis,
Ask your mother for a stronger lamp so you can see better in the basement.

The glow of my 83 inch LG G5 OLED provides enough light.