Author Topic: One word to describe Troy Alves  (Read 12340 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: One word to describe Troy Alves
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 09:06:16 PM »
Since Alves thinks that Lee Priest should be suspended..... I have to say he is either carb depleted or just plan dumb....
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 09:09:01 PM »
Maybe Alves hates money and increased opportunity.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 09:10:09 PM »
Since Alves thinks that Lee Priest should be suspended..... I have to say he is either carb depleted or just plan dumb....

Why? All he did was state the obvious...It's in the rules, you agree to the rules when you renew the card.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 09:11:26 PM »
Maybe, Alves is delusional and thinks he is a better bodybuilder than Lee ever was......Either way, it leads Troy to a short road of nowhere...LoL...... ::)
Watching The Haters

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 09:11:50 PM »
almost

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 09:13:28 PM »

Alves did get overlooked at the Olympia - he was in great shape, and unfortuantely, there are always a few people that dont get the callouts that they want or needed to be compared. 

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2006, 09:14:12 PM »
They're (the IFBB guys) are afraid of the consequences. Deep down inside, some would make the jump to the PDI. Especially if the money is right.

So, Bob, you're saying that if there was a PDI show with a first place prize at $250K, you STILL wouldn't go? Given the chance that you actually have a chance to win. I'd think you and LOTS of others would be GONE!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2006, 09:14:52 PM »
Why? All he did was state the obvious...It's in the rules, you agree to the rules when you renew the card.

Bob, Glad to hear you chime in....I always love to hear your opinion on how well the IFBB conducts themselves......Since you backed Kamali on his success, I am sorry I lost total respect for you....He should have retired and left it up to those that deserve to compete at the top international level.....
Watching The Haters

one1234

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »
Chick paid Troy  $50 to say this.. ;D
And Chick why the hate on Ronnie. You repeatedly put him down...ohh he has jus won only 8 Os right... ???
And did u suggest that Alex fedorov might need to hang it up..hes only what...28.... ???

thanks
one

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:56 PM »
They're (the IFBB guys) are afraid of the consequences. Deep down inside, some would make the jump to the PDI. Especially if the money is right.

So, Bob, you're saying that if there was a PDI show with a first place prize at $250K, you STILL wouldn't go? Given the chance that you actually have a chance to win. I'd think you and LOTS of others would be GONE!

If IF'S and BUT'S were candy and nuts...we'd all have a Merry Fuckin Christmas. ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
acneSCARS
real men= no rubbers

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 09:17:37 PM »
Chick paid Troy  $50 to say this.. ;D
And Chick why the hate on Ronnie. You repeatedly put him down...ohh he has jus won only 8 Os right... ???
And did u suggest that Alex fedorov might need to hang it up..hes only what...28.... ???

thanks
one

Where's the hate?

I call it the way I see it...

one1234

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »
If IF'S and BUT'S were candy and nuts...we'd all have a Merry Fuckin Christmas. ;D
Chick,
we know  that u are the master of IFS....we hear ur radio shows..and is it just me or is it that u always
play the DEVILS advocate..
Merry fukin Christmas... ;D

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 09:20:11 PM »

Just like you supporting Kamali in his "so-called" success.....Come on be real for once....Wolfe beat king hands down and you still supported Kamali....Sorry, if  I don't call him King, he is an embarrassment to bodybuilding....As are you Bob, for your convictions that is.....Grow some balls and realize what is really going on in the IfBB.......
Watching The Haters

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 09:20:30 PM »

LOL! That was funny Bob!

But your rhymes don't answer the question.

$250K - 1st
$150K - 2nd
$100K - 3rd
$70K - 4th
$50K - 5th

You KNOW you'd be gone! Who would stay with the IFBB and for what?

Don't foget Bob, "money talks". You know that!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 09:22:58 PM »
LOL! That was funny Bob!

But your rhymes don't answer the question.

$250K - 1st
$150K - 2nd
$100K - 3rd
$70K - 4th
$50K - 5th

You KNOW you'd be gone! Who would stay with the IFBB and for what?

Don't foget Bob, "money talks". You know that!

Bob will always support those who pay him the most look at his record......A total joke un-argued.....LoL....
Watching The Haters

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2006, 09:23:28 PM »
Money does talk...and Bullshit walks.

Those are some mighty big If'$$$$$$$$.

Bottom line is, the WBF also offered some LEGIT big $$$, guaranteed contracts...and they did pull some big names from the IFBB....there were others that said "no thanks", and decided to wait and see what happened.

Like a old sond from Asia...only time will tell.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2006, 09:31:37 PM »

Bottom line is, the WBF also offered some LEGIT big $$$, guaranteed contracts...and they did pull some big names from the IFBB....there were others that said "no thanks", and decided to wait and see what happened.

Well Bob, I guess you have put it into perspective for me.....Not.....Just because you are on a downward slope doesn't mean other business's may also be....Think past yourself if you are capable of it.....Competition is out there regardless how the IFBB tries to throw water on it......Just an honest observation that will never be as good as yours, right BoB?????YOU JOKE......
Watching The Haters

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2006, 09:33:15 PM »

I knew the "bullshit walks" comment was coming! I left that one open for ya! You're welcome.

Now, the WBF was a pure joke! It was a bad attempt to mix bodybuilding with a fake organized (sorry wrestling fans, but the shit is fake) form of entertainment. Totally discrediting bodybuilding and it's hard work.

The PDI is simply another organization that gives "pros" another opportunity to make a living. Bodybuilding will never be a great source of income if the IFBB keeps monopolizing the whole damn sport.

Now, would you make the "jump" if the money was right? What's holding you back? Oh....the "rules".

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2006, 09:37:34 PM »
No, I wouldn't.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2006, 09:38:56 PM »
I knew the "bullshit walks" comment was coming! I left that one open for ya! You're welcome.

Now, the WBF was a pure joke! It was a bad attempt to mix bodybuilding with a fake organized (sorry wrestling fans, but the shit is fake) form of entertainment. Totally discrediting bodybuilding and it's hard work.

The PDI is simply another organization that gives "pros" another opportunity to make a living. Bodybuilding will never be a great source of income if the IFBB keeps monopolizing the whole damn sport.

Now, would you make the "jump" if the money was right? What's holding you back? Oh....the "rules".

A very good point made here.......And Bob knows he would sell out too, if the the price was right.....He tried his whole professional bodybuilding career to become pro...It would be a hard fact for him to stomach another organization offering him more money to display his physique....Gosh, how the world turns.....
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2006, 09:40:54 PM »
No, I wouldn't.

If, at the end of your career as a pro bber, working as an unpaid athetes rep, and bbing.com/eggwhites rep.... you were offered a position for $2M a year with a guaranteed 10-year contract, to help run a new BBing.com federation, you would decline?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
Correction...I wanted to become an IFBB PRO.

Big difference.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2006, 09:43:07 PM »
No, I wouldn't.

You think you can change the IFBB Bob???? Please, you know that won't happen with you....It would be a conquest, but it is a joke to think that you could do it....I have heard your agenda before for the IFBB and you are still following their rules....Jerk us all off as much as you would like, but you would take the next best offer from another organization.....(Bob=A joke in the IFBB)......
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2006, 09:44:03 PM »
Correction...I wanted to become an IFBB PRO.

Big difference.

Chick, I havent listened to the Alves interview yet.. was the Getbig $50 question on the show? *& who won?