Author Topic: Retarded squatters  (Read 3389 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Retarded squatters
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 02:22:00 AM »
3.  Any kind of dumbbell press whether flat, incline or shoulder.  You know the guy.  He takes the biggest dumbbell and proceeds to do half reps.  The bells never even come close to his chest. At the end this hero throws the weight like every one should be impressed clown display. 

There is this short balding guy that works at wendy's near my gym and acts so hardcore it's hilarious. He wears work boots, I-Pod or something like it with hard rock blasting and he grunts and moans while busting out flat DB press with the 50's and throws them to the floor after each set like they were 120's. Funny thing is this guy has been at this gym for over 8 years and looks like he just signed up, he also walks about shrugging his shoulders like a boxer on his way to the ring and has been seen talking to himself. I will attempt to get a few video clips of him soon, you have to see this guy ;D
I

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 07:05:55 AM »
he goes down slowly 1inch, 2 inch, 3 inches, 4 inches, then all of a sudden he spazes and collapes downward, His girl screams and yanks at the bar, He falls backwards and somehow the bar flies back and smashes the girl against the shoulder press machine, and all hell breaks loose, trainers are freaking out, running all over the place. The fucked up thing is 80% of the gym was smurking or laughing.

Love it, love it, love it.  God I would have paid to see this.  Has the guy been back to the gym since?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 07:13:53 AM »
I hate dudes that bring the girlfriends to the gym. THe girl just sits there hero worshiping  her man and wiping the bench off. And whats worse is when the girl starts working out. Hearing their stupid ass conversations and impatience with each other is so fucking annoying. How masculine is that, working out with a girl? Its actually kind of gay....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa