Author Topic: Sami (The Black smith) seeking for an Urgent Expert ADVICE..!!!!  (Read 10643 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: Sami (The Black smith) seeking for an Urgent Expert ADVICE..!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 03:30:37 PM »

TRE:  Sorry for the Misunderstanding....its my bad....and its all good with me after ur post....

### Really THANX guys for every single word that been given to me.....

~ The Black Smith ~

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 04:37:15 PM »
Didn't the guy that goes by "Team The Game" come on here one time and out Sami? Said something about how Sami just completely turned on him...kind of did what Mustafa did to Milos?
I remember something about Sami not being someone that you want to trust...and now he's here asking our advice- why not still go with "Team The Game" when he got you as far as he did? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »
Didn't the guy that goes by "Team The Game" come on here one time and out Sami? Said something about how Sami just completely turned on him...kind of did what Mustafa did to Milos?
I remember something about Sami not being someone that you want to trust...and now he's here asking our advice- why not still go with "Team The Game" when he got you as far as he did? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

From what i have seen of Sami he is a very very nice guy and seems to care allot.  He has been nothing but great on this board so whatever else happens it probably was justified.  The thing I do find funny is that not one person who posts on this board looks better than Sami and he is asking for advice. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2006, 05:22:46 PM »
From what i have seen of Sami he is a very very nice guy and seems to care allot.  He has been nothing but great on this board so whatever else happens it probably was justified.  The thing I do find funny is that not one person who posts on this board looks better than Sami and he is asking for advice. 
agreed, Sami looks incredible.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2006, 07:01:20 AM »
Whats the deal with Sami?.... when is the competition, i havent even heard about it.
-

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2006, 08:26:52 AM »
Wonder if he got the advice he needed as well.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2006, 09:00:35 AM »

thanks for being NICE....well let me clear it for u and to any one have doubt on what u said in ur Post:

# i WAS working with ALIAMINI who has the name of TEAM THE GAME... the guy was helpful and nice to me.....we had mistunderstanding, and nicely i asked him i want to work ALONE and deal with my self.. DOSE that make me a bad guy?!  DO i have to stick my self with any Nutristionist that i deal with ALL my life?! and the time i move to better one  i should be the BAD guy??  i will be a bad guy if there is any payments and i didnt pay OR after working with him and get the best results i go around and say he is Crap or Bad Nutritionist...BUT non of that happened....yes we had a clash but still i say good things about the time we worked togather......

# Posting in this Forum asking for advice from EXPERTS coz i know that there is the best members in here with great information about this sport, and they r willing to help when u ask... so i did that, and no matter shape or size or condition i will reach still i will be a Student ready to learn and try.....

# when i was with ALIAMINI, the time i post some thing EVERY one Smoking me up!! can u tell me WHY>??  but after being just me and show up my self i got RESPECT from every one as long i respect my self..............

# So far i got PM from famous Nutritionist Expert and we r going to work togather after British NOC...
see, thats why i POSTED my thread, if u check all the posts in this thread, u will see every one willing to help ONLY u...!!!!  if u can help thats will be great and if u got BIG info and u want to get paid for it still good with me... But if u r here just to spoil it up ITS not the right day or time COZ really i need the help and thanx GOD in this Forum i am really protected :-*

THANK YOU ALL for being there for me, to me its not a shame to ask for a help or info, its a shame and selly if u ACT like u know some, in fact you Aint nothing but a barking dog :-X

~ The Black Smith ~

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2006, 09:03:48 AM »
hey Sami i know this is a little off topic but what does your leg workout look like?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2006, 12:59:04 PM »
  thanks for being NICE....well let me clear it for u and to any one have doubt on what u said in ur Post:

# i WAS working with ALIAMINI who has the name of TEAM THE GAME... the guy was helpful and nice to me.....we had mistunderstanding, and nicely i asked him i want to work ALONE and deal with my self.. DOSE that make me a bad guy?!  DO i have to stick my self with any Nutristionist that i deal with ALL my life?! and the time i move to better one  i should be the BAD guy??  i will be a bad guy if there is any payments and i didnt pay OR after working with him and get the best results i go around and say he is Crap or Bad Nutritionist...BUT non of that happened....yes we had a clash but still i say good things about the time we worked togather......

I asked a question, the post Aliamini had here was pretty incriminating towards you. I posed a question, so if anyone else remembered it too, apparently nobody does, or I dreamed it up.
Also, if you were to have the said incriminating post be true, then you hook up with somebody else and scam them....that person that would have been scammed may have wanted a warning. But that is a moot point now, since nobody remembers the post, posted a link, or you have cleared it up with any other people involved.
# Posting in this Forum asking for advice from EXPERTS coz i know that there is the best members in here with great information about this sport, and they r willing to help when u ask... so i did that, and no matter shape or size or condition i will reach still i will be a Student ready to learn and try.....

# when i was with ALIAMINI, the time i post some thing EVERY one Smoking me up!! can u tell me WHY>??  but after being just me and show up my self i got RESPECT from every one as long i respect my self..............

Not sure if this is directed towards me or not. Smoking you up? I'm assuming you are referring to be "flamed?!?!" In which, I haven't ever posted towards you prior to the post you quoted of mine, in your post.

# So far i got PM from famous Nutritionist Expert and we r going to work togather after British NOC...
see, thats why i POSTED my thread, if u check all the posts in this thread, u will see every one willing to help ONLY u...!!!!  if u can help thats will be great and if u got BIG info and u want to get paid for it still good with me... But if u r here just to spoil it up ITS not the right day or time COZ really i need the help and thanx GOD in this Forum i am really protected :-*

THANK YOU ALL for being there for me, to me its not a shame to ask for a help or info, its a shame and selly if u ACT like u know some, in fact you Aint nothing but a barking dog :-X

Don't go and get your panties in a bunch, I just posed a question. Keith (onlyme) came on and cleared it up. End of story. Good luck in your endeavors, and hope you find a better partner for your nutrition side on this board ( :D ).....

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »
hey Sami i know this is a little off topic but what does your leg workout look like?

whats up Sarcasm,,,,,,
   my leg work out is simple and i dont do it always the same:
 leg ext, leg press, squat or hack, launges, one leg ext. / some times i do hams with quads and some times another day: lying leg curl, stiff dead lifts, standing one leg curl.....

you got some thing for me ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2006, 04:32:59 PM »
SAMI,

There is only one guy here you need.  His screen name is Disgusted.  He turned around King kamali and got him in top form for the Monstreal show.  He's the guy to talk to. 

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2006, 04:35:30 PM »
SAMI,

There is only one guy here you need.  His screen name is Disgusted.  He turned around King kamali and got him in top form for the Monstreal show.  He's the guy to talk to. 

Thanks for the help Bro...
~ The Black Smith ~

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »
Sami,

My name is Luke (my getBig screen-name is "The Luke"), I'm a moderator on the GetBig Natural board.

I'm not sure if you want my advice... as a lifetime natural I'm a little out of the loop regarding steroids and cutting drugs, however I have prepped a lot of naturals for competition and it just so happens I know EXACTLY why you are holding water after long-haul flights.

The reason why flying causes water retention is due to a couple of factors.

The lack of humidity is NOT one of these factors.

The water retention effect is due to:
-prolonged exposure to lowered air pressure
-mild oxygen deprivation

*Lowered air pressure:
Air travel is expensive, maintaining atmospheric pressure within the cabin is expensive as it requires continuous pumping of air into the aircraft. To cut costs airlines allow the pressure within the cabin to drop to tolerable levels thereby reducing the pressure differential they must maintain.

This is why your ears pop on an aeroplane. If the cabin remained fully pressurised you wouldn't get a pressure differential inside your ears (alleviated by yawning, which opens the eustachian tubes in the back of the throat). It's also why blood flows to your genitals more readily; the pressure drop during a flight gives men erections and makes women horny... most of the reason why people attempt to have sex in a toilet too small to shit in... and part of the reason why air-hostesses are easy.

There's nothing you can do about this effect, although it usually disipates within a few hours.

*Oxygen deprivation:

This is the main culprit... and it's something few people undestand about air-travel, partly because the airlines don't advertise it.

When air-travel became commonplace in the early sixties airlines noticed that a lot of the passengers were running around the aisles as giddy as horny teenagers and the nervous flyers were simply hysterical. The giddyness was due to the pressure drop... associated blood redistribution, horniness and light-headedness (coupled with the thrill of being in an airplane). The hystericals?.... Well, some people just don't like flying.

The airlines started offering alcoholic drinks in-flight... they ended up with giddy and hysterical drunks.

The answer?

Drop the oxygen level... from 21% (the normal level on Earth) to a more sedate 15-17%.

Result: lethargic, sleepy passengers (even the hysterical ones)... and alert horny hostesses (who acclimatise to the reduced oxygen level after just a few weeks).

How does this relate to bodybuilding?

Well, altitude sickness is characterised by chronic edema (water retention), whether it expresses itself via fluid build-up in the lungs... or more dangerously.... inside the head.

Like all reactions within the human body, there is no on/off switch... it's more a matter of degrees. Extra-muscular and intermuscular water retention after a long haul airplane flight is just that... a "slight" touch of altitude sickness.

The longer the flight, the more severe the effect as plane cabins also have high CO2 levels (stuffiness). The carbon dioxide adheres to the haemoglobin more readily than oxygen and is mildly toxic... the side effect of this toxicity is water retention.

However there are a few things you can try:

-Get a note from your doctor explaining that you need to use oxygen during the flight. Use the mask on the plane... an Arab (or anyone else for that matter) carrying a gas tank onto a plane might upset a few passengers... especially if it's a flight into the US from the Middle East. Oxygen during the flight will stop the edema in it's tracks.

-Spend six weeks living 10,000 feet (3,000 m) above sea level immediately before the contest. This will help somewhat... but won't completely stop the water retention. Although it will greatly help.

-Use chromium picolinate (200 mcg of active chromium per day) for a week before (and during) carbing up... that might offset the flight induced edema. DO NOT USE CHROMIUM WITH EXOGENOUS INSULIN!

-Get your doctor to prescribe a red-blood-cell/haemoglobin increasing drug (something along the lines of EPO). Word of warning though... these drugs are lethally dangerous if used without competent medical supervision.

-Sleep in a hypobaric chamber for a few weeks prior to the competition. (that's HYPObaric not HYPERbaric)

All of the above may well alleviate the problem, although the cheapest and easiest way to do it is arrive at least a month prior to the competition (six weeks is better)... or more reasonably, stop using any and all steroids two weeks before the show (that also works).

Hope this helps.
The Luke

PS-I've heard a vitamin B12 injection prior to the flight can help... but can't confirm this.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2006, 06:18:18 PM »
As someone who travels to compete a fair amount I have a very simple solution..... get there prior.

Planning to arrive the day of a show is never good. Forget all the water retention issues...how about flights being later or cancelled.

I generally arrive at my destination with a few days to spare.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2006, 08:45:09 PM »
Arriving the day of the show is just stupid...And i'm not saying you are doing this Sami however if you don't come in great shape to the show, do everyone a favor and don't blame the flight...That would seem too obvious and would make some people believe that you knew you weren't going to be in shape so you did this on purpose......

You however don't seem like the kind of guy that uses excuses so forget about what i just wrote.. ;D

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2006, 01:09:01 AM »
Arriving the day of the show is just stupid...And i'm not saying you are doing this Sami however if you don't come in great shape to the show, do everyone a favor and don't blame the flight...That would seem too obvious and would make some people believe that you knew you weren't going to be in shape so you did this on purpose......

You however don't seem like the kind of guy that uses excuses so forget about what i just wrote.. ;D

first of all thank Wombat,,,,, and as i said no matter how good i will look still i will be a student willing to learn and try.....

my flight was on the same day of the show where i will arrive 10hrs befor the show...... NOW after i got the informations and the advice, i changed the Whole booking to 2 days befor the show....
i might be a stupid if just do what was in my mind to come the day of the show, but i am here sharing it with u guys to help me... and thanks God.. as i said IN THIS FORUM i am WELL PROTECTED ;D so
really thank you all... thank you (CQ + The Luke + YoungBlood + sarcasm + onlyme, and the rest )

Wombat: i am not that type of guys who dont come 100% and i always try to find Excuses!! befor NY NOC i got flu and never said any thing about it till after the show!! and i was looking ok in the show... if i really want the MAJOR excuse ( here is one, we r in the HOLY month as Muslims) and we fast for the whole month from 4.30 am till 5.15pm!!! then break the fast!!  CAN u tell me how some one can manage the meals+supplements+ Cardio+workouts?? and i have been fasting for about 21days :o  ( guess what? i will come better that NY shape) ;D  as i said i am not looking for Excuses buddy....

befor joining the PDI i promised  Mr. DeMilia that i will take part in this show and always i will be at my best, and i am willing to honor my words.. this time i will come in bigger size+shape+lines+roundness and New Posing routine that will make the crowd go nuts ;)

in NOCs shows at least you know what is the standards and what the judges is looking for, No Politics No friends... just follow the rules and it doesn't matter how BIG or SMALL you are  if u collect the full 20% in each round, u gonna win the title and the cash, if u miss one round ur results can come upside down.... ;D

look for me this time and u will see how i will fight for the top 3 condition....

~ The Black Smith ~

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2006, 02:35:17 AM »
Sami you look sick there brother, good luck with the future.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2006, 03:33:40 AM »
Sami you look sick there brother, good luck with the future.

SICK...!!!  dose that mean in the GOOD way or the sick sick way ??? ???   ;D ;D  :D :D
~ The Black Smith ~

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2006, 04:51:27 AM »
  SICK...!!!  dose that mean in the GOOD way or the sick sick way ??? ???   ;D ;D  :D :D

haha, sick meaning you look VERY GOOD. :) 8)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2006, 05:27:57 AM »
haha, sick meaning you look VERY GOOD. :) 8)

Sorry bro my bad... as u know my english is not my first language plus i dont know the slang or the code are been used in here ;)  SO i guess i am VERY SICK ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2006, 06:41:36 AM »
So how is the Black Smithing going?

I need some Horse shoes, can you make one bigger than the other cause Peter (my horse)has one leg shorter than the others.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2006, 07:44:10 AM »
The Luke has given great advice, beat me to posting most of it. 

Long flights tend to see a lot of blood pooling in certain bodyparts while hardly reaching full circulation in others.  This is why it is important to stretch your legs and walk around every so often, as being in contest mode is already enough strain on the body, you could risk thrombosis as well by remaining seated for long periods.

I would suggest increasing water intake, perhaps a mild potassium supplement.  Arriving one day early and drawing the extra water out via diuretics before carbing up.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2006, 08:17:19 AM »
how old are you sam?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2006, 08:40:10 AM »
how old are you sam?

the passport age is 33.... the real age which is first time i say it on internet Boards is 29 and i said that in my recent MM interview in NY after the NOC....... i got that age in a funny story, in 1994 i won IFBB Mr. Asia for the 2nd time and still i can win 1995 but the federation changed my date of birth so i can move to Seniors and make bigger medals... so at that time i thought having older age will help me to get the legal driving age. so it wasnt a big deal and still.. so i did senior Asia 1996 got 3rd then 1997 2nd then 1998 got 1st  ;D it was cool that year by year i was moving up.....
~ The Black Smith ~

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2006, 11:35:49 AM »
Hey Sami!  Good luck in your upcoming contests.  I've had to travel many hours via flight for competitions.  I always make sure that I arrive 3-4 days prior to competition.  After 30 hrs of traveling (sometimes 12-13 hrs in the air at a time) one way, I am holding a ton of water.  I try to drink 2-3 gal of water during the travel period.  I always bring my food on the plane.  I usually don't carb up till I get there and I try to bring what I need with me and not rely on what is in that particular country.  Trying to get rid of the excess water is always fun.  I try to do some light cardio and get a sweat going or early enough, i might use a sauna for a short period of time.  Diuretics aren't really an option for me, so I don't have any experience with that.  I just try to make sure I am in contest condition before I get on the plane.  Glad to see you changed your flight plans because that is too risky.  Especially if the airlines lose your luggage.  (I always carry on my contest stuff.  My luggage got "delayed" one time in the Czech Republic and I was freaked out!  Good thing I arrived early enough to get it back in time.)  Again, good luck!