Author Topic: Look and learn Alexxx...LOL  (Read 6885 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Look and learn Alexxx...LOL
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »
it's pretty sad that a short juicer can't build bigger legs, your legs look horrible from the side and back.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2006, 04:46:58 PM »
His legs dont look that bad from the side actually... you're obviously exagerrating your critique of his physique. His hams do need to look better from the back though.
follow the arrows

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »
it's pretty sad that a short juicer can't build bigger legs, your legs look horrible from the side and back.

Adonis stop repeating yourself....you must be bored as shit....

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2006, 08:46:53 PM »
Other than those big ol' hershey kisses you looks good bro.

But in all honesty it looks like your structure is holding you back. Also what weight did u compete at, it looks like you lost too much size from those before pics you first posted.

You might have dieted too severely, a lil more weight on stage u would have looked a bit better.

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2006, 09:33:06 PM »
Other than those big ol' hershey kisses you looks good bro.

But in all honesty it looks like your structure is holding you back. Also what weight did u compete at, it looks like you lost too much size from those before pics you first posted.

You might have dieted too severely, a lil more weight on stage u would have looked a bit better.

I weighed in at 167 @ 5-9....Judges told me the same as far as all I need is more size...thats what I am trying to do now..I dont have the structure to be a massive bodybuilder...kinda like a Darrem Charles type build I guess except no where as good.. ;)

I'll work on toning down my nipples...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 12:03:46 AM »
I weighed in at 167 @ 5-9....Judges told me the same as far as all I need is more size...thats what I am trying to do now..I dont have the structure to be a massive bodybuilder...kinda like a Darrem Charles type build I guess except no where as good.. ;)

I'll work on toning down my nipples...

If I can find some nipple exercises I'll send them to you.

What weight did you cut down from?? Whats your diet like???

You have some nice bodyparts, but some lagging ones as well, Some type specializations program would be of great help. Hams, Back (width), triceps.

Well good luck man, if you need any help or have any questions you can PM me.

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 02:04:56 PM »
If I can find some nipple exercises I'll send them to you.

What weight did you cut down from?? Whats your diet like???

You have some nice bodyparts, but some lagging ones as well, Some type specializations program would be of great help. Hams, Back (width), triceps.

Well good luck man, if you need any help or have any questions you can PM me.

I started out at about 188 lb...My diet isnt set in stone right now...I just try to eat at 25 grams of Pro with about 50 - 100 grams of carbs usually every 2 or 3 hours...I eat a lot of ground beef and potatoes..I keep it pretty simple...

All the bodyparts you named I am focusing on..Especially back width and hams and calves..My back width has actually improved drastically from my last comp. in 04'....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 04:52:36 PM »
I started out at about 188 lb...My diet isnt set in stone right now...I just try to eat at 25 grams of Pro with about 50 - 100 grams of carbs usually every 2 or 3 hours...I eat a lot of ground beef and potatoes..I keep it pretty simple...

All the bodyparts you named I am focusing on..Especially back width and hams and calves..My back width has actually improved drastically from my last comp. in 04'....

Great job man, it takes alot of balls to step onstage. Keep up the hard work everything will work out for ya.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 07:18:02 AM »
UP THA DOSAGE, Its sad when someone is on da juice and wieghs barely 170 lbs... You need thickness bro, your small all over....
L

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 01:48:27 PM »
UP THA DOSAGE, Its sad when someone is on da juice and wieghs barely 170 lbs... You need thickness bro, your small all over....

No whats sad is when you have nothing better to do then go out of your way to make negative replies to ALL of my pics....

I am 195 in the first pics 167 in the contest ones....You think everyone one juices weighs 250...?? 

I didnt know 18 inch arms were small...How big are yours then..Id say maybe 16 inches from your morphed pic in your avatar and 15 in real life...looks like you got some work to do as well...good luck

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 06:53:29 PM »
No whats sad is when you have nothing better to do then go out of your way to make negative replies to ALL of my pics....

I am 195 in the first pics 167 in the contest ones....You think everyone one juices weighs 250...?? 

I didnt know 18 inch arms were small...How big are yours then..Id say maybe 16 inches from your morphed pic in your avatar and 15 in real life...looks like you got some work to do as well...good luck
Whats sad is that you take juice and look like shit, then think that your saving the holyland with your Anti-Alexxx crusaude....
Yeah I went out of my way ::), it took me all but ten seconds to rip your confidence to shreds hahaahah Im a natty with less bf than you and weigh 210!! with 18.5 inch arms!!! ALL NATURAL...but im 28 and your obviously younger and more brash than I am. hahahahahah Its too easy!!!
L

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2006, 08:59:56 PM »
Whats sad is that you take juice and look like shit, then think that your saving the holyland with your Anti-Alexxx crusaude....
Yeah I went out of my way ::), it took me all but ten seconds to rip your confidence to shreds hahaahah Im a natty with less bf than you and weigh 210!! with 18.5 inch arms!!! ALL NATURAL...but im 28 and your obviously younger and more brash than I am. hahahahahah Its too easy!!!

I dont know what your talking about with the anti - Alexxx thing...

yes I looked back at your skewed pics, you are shredded... :P... my apologies....Feel free to post some full body pics up anytime so we can see where you carry that 210 lbs..

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 02:49:27 AM »
lol

O W N E D

Still stalking me huh queer...join the fanclub, you even get a t-shirt...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 02:47:21 PM »
Interesting Hutch.......  5'9" 167....

I am 5'9"  competitive weight of 163   ;D

We are almost the SAME proportions.   My calves are bigger and triceps are better.   Biceps you got me, Quads I prolly have you there too.... Chest is a wash.... back about the same.   

I will get some pics up this week  :)

I believe you on the squat now that I see the quads,  mine are little bit better and more sweep, do you deadlift?

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 06:58:27 PM »
Interesting Hutch.......  5'9" 167....

I am 5'9"  competitive weight of 163   ;D

We are almost the SAME proportions.   My calves are bigger and triceps are better.   Biceps you got me, Quads I prolly have you there too.... Chest is a wash.... back about the same.   

I will get some pics up this week  :)

I believe you on the squat now that I see the quads,  mine are little bit better and more sweep, do you deadlift?

cool man..ill be lookin for the pics...

I use to do a ton of deadlifts...I am gonna get back to them for the next couple months...once you stop them though they suck to get back into.... :-X

How have you placed in your shows...you gonna stay at middles or move up to light heavys...thats what im tryin to do but it looks like I will still be a middle for the Orange Countys..

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 08:29:45 PM »
Holy crap, Hutch! Those are some really impressive contest shots! Great work on your preparation!

I agree about the deadlifts. I injured my back and after recovering I can hardly will myself to deadlift again.
~

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 09:28:20 PM »
Holy crap, Hutch! Those are some really impressive contest shots! Great work on your preparation!

I agree about the deadlifts. I injured my back and after recovering I can hardly will myself to deadlift again.

Thanks Figgs...I am lucky that I get into shape very easy....This was my best prep so far..I finally figured out how to handle my water the last day and the morning of competition...I still had fat to lose though...but thats my fault cuz I didnt do any cardio at all for this prep..I have done cardio a total of maybe 10 times in all my contests put together....This time I WILL be doing cardio for sure...it was just laziness on my part....

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »
Hutch you look great what are your stats again ht, wt, measurments?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 08:43:51 AM »
Alot of jealous people in this thread...the guy has a small frame and it takes time to fill out no matter how tall you are or how much juice you take.

Looking good Hutch, alot of people don't realize what it takes to compete. if they posted pics i bet they would look like shit compared to you.

Good luck!

8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 08:50:23 AM »
Hutch strikes me to be the type of fag who needs approval in everything he does. hahahah

monster self esteem issues .. " I took steroids cause I wanted to be like everyone else...."

bhawbhahbhabhabhabhabhah bahhahahahha
L

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »
Hutch strikes me to be the type of fag who needs approval in everything he does. hahahah

monster self esteem issues .. " I took steroids cause I wanted to be like everyone else...."

bhawbhahbhabhabhabhabhah bahhahahahha

dont quote shit that I never said....your really reachin a lil now arent you...

You change your mind about the Orange Countys...?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »
cool man..ill be lookin for the pics...

I use to do a ton of deadlifts...I am gonna get back to them for the next couple months...once you stop them though they suck to get back into.... :-X

How have you placed in your shows...you gonna stay at middles or move up to light heavys...thats what im tryin to do but it looks like I will still be a middle for the Orange Countys..

I have been a lightweight the last 2 seasons.  I was "thinking" i could do the middles this coming year.  My weight is 192 right now 8.2% BF about 2 weeks ago.  I still think I will be a light but it will be close.  Prolly come around 170 still a tad too small for a middle but oh well.  I placed 4 in my last show( Aug 05) out of 9 in my class.  I knew I needed size and being a natty I took a year off and have REALLY focused on HEAVY deads, squats, chins, blah blah....

My goal is 165 ( right at the cutoff for Jr. Light) 3% BF  :)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 08:00:38 PM »
I have been a lightweight the last 2 seasons.  I was "thinking" i could do the middles this coming year.  My weight is 192 right now 8.2% BF about 2 weeks ago.  I still think I will be a light but it will be close.  Prolly come around 170 still a tad too small for a middle but oh well.  I placed 4 in my last show( Aug 05) out of 9 in my class.  I knew I needed size and being a natty I took a year off and have REALLY focused on HEAVY deads, squats, chins, blah blah....

My goal is 165 ( right at the cutoff for Jr. Light) 3% BF  :)

You have a jr. lightweight class.?  or is it welterweight?  I will prolly come in the top of the middles 176lbs for the OCC...Good luck man..

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2006, 01:49:07 AM »
You have a jr. lightweight class.?  or is it welterweight?  I will prolly come in the top of the middles 176lbs for the OCC...Good luck man..

Lightweight cutoff is 164.25 for Jr. Class