Author Topic: TrenExtreme by american cellular labs  (Read 1825 times)

wrestle@145

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
TrenExtreme by american cellular labs
« on: October 17, 2006, 07:34:34 PM »
discuss..opinoins/experiences..please dont tell me to go buy food and groceries as i already have a somewhat decent diet..or as close as i can get being a college student...thanks guys

whitewidow

Re: TrenExtreme by american cellular labs
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 10:47:08 PM »
one of the top 5 supplements on the market- ive used real steroids and am excited to try this stuff- i saw someone make ridiculous gains off of this stuff- as long as your training and diet is in check-you will gain- if not you have a problem! stack it with superdrol or halodrol-50 and you will blow up!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 03:15:15 AM »
Don't be ridiculous. You don't need that crap - if you're not going to use gear, then stick with good old-fashioned food to make your gains. Spending your hard-earned money on products which "sound" like steroids rather than actually being the real deal, then you're making a very big and stupid mistake.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 02:51:13 PM »
I own 2 max muscles and the stuff sells like crazy. People love this stuff. From that alone I would have to say that it must be doing something right.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »
Don't be ridiculous. You don't need that crap - if you're not going to use gear, then stick with good old-fashioned food to make your gains. Spending your hard-earned money on products which "sound" like steroids rather than actually being the real deal, then you're making a very big and stupid mistake.
I agree but only to a certain point, There are some supplements that are always helpful. The basics just like your lifts: Aminos,glutamine,multivitamens,creatine, protien powder and of course your food. I think thats all anyone really needs.
bodybuildersreality.com