Author Topic: The Ultimate Warrior and Bodybuilder  (Read 7410 times)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: The Ultimate Warrior and Bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 04:42:42 PM »
Now, I agree he's a wackjob, but he legally changed his name to Warrior so he can continue the "Warrior" character and get paid without interference from the WWE.

I heard that he battled WWF for the name and got an agreement that he could keep it, but couldn't act like he did in the WWF.  That is why he never ran to the ring in WCW...
Motherboy (the band).

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 05:12:35 PM »
I heard that he battled WWF for the name and got an agreement that he could keep it, but couldn't act like he did in the WWF.  That is why he never ran to the ring in WCW...

You're right, he did go to court a couple of times with WWF, but I don't know enough about the situation to answer.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 05:49:08 PM »
Warrior went to court over who has the rights to the 'warrior' name and he won.

at then end of the UW DVD it says "ultimate warrior and all likenesses etc" trademark of Ultimate Creations Inc.

little ol warrior fought the giant WWE in court and won.
Flower Boy Ran Away

thisiskeith12

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 05:58:50 PM »
Warrior went to court over who has the rights to the 'warrior' name and he won.

at then end of the UW DVD it says "ultimate warrior and all likenesses etc" trademark of Ultimate Creations Inc.

little ol warrior fought the giant WWE in court and won.

Are you talking about the WWE DVD put out highlighting the Warrior's career? That DVD sucked and was a complete trash fest on the man. The man was not crazy, he was simply a warrior, there's a little warrior in everyone.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »
Are you talking about the WWE DVD put out highlighting the Warrior's career? That DVD sucked and was a complete trash fest on the man. The man was not crazy, he was simply a warrior, there's a little warrior in everyone.

agreed.

8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 08:39:31 PM »

LOL...

Jericho: and when the planets of the grymlack system align.... and the winds blow like a sheath and when the moon turns blood red, only then will the warrior surive

ROFL...priceless

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 09:19:50 PM »
He used to be seen all around Scottsdale AZ. Ran into him, literally in a store. He was wearing a tank top, and he was extremely big. He is also tall. 6'2" bit more...I'm 6'2".

Local TV blond bimbo news whore went after him when he had his gym, and exposed him for stiffing people for money and him not paying his student loans, but living in a huge home. Gym went bust about the time he went back for a retry with Vince McMahon. The gym equipment was in the place for along time, maybe a year, you could see it when driving by.

Saw him on the C-Span thing. He was invited to talk to a bunch of young pussy republicans about responsibility and and being republican, as if those two items have any fucking connection.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 11:00:01 PM »
LOL...

Jericho: and when the planets of the grymlack system align.... and the winds blow like a sheath and when the moon turns blood red, only then will the warrior surive

ROFL...priceless

Y2J Beeooch!

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 11:27:56 PM »
He used to be seen all around Scottsdale AZ. Ran into him, literally in a store. He was wearing a tank top, and he was extremely big. He is also tall. 6'2" bit more...I'm 6'2".

Local TV blond bimbo news whore went after him when he had his gym, and exposed him for stiffing people for money and him not paying his student loans, but living in a huge home. Gym went bust about the time he went back for a retry with Vince McMahon. The gym equipment was in the place for along time, maybe a year, you could see it when driving by.

Saw him on the C-Span thing. He was invited to talk to a bunch of young pussy republicans about responsibility and and being republican, as if those two items have any fucking connection.

Moreso than a bunch of felching liberals...